The e-cigarette industry gathered pace 2012 onwards, when tobacco giant Lorillard acquired the U.S. based e-cigarette company, ‘Blu Ecigs’. The market was then taken over by the leading tobacco giants through a series of mergers and acquisitions, bringing immediate value to the fledgling market. Big Tobacco companies started competing aggressively acquiring the top e-cigarettes brands and rolled out their own brands with newer and technologically advanced products. Moreover, an overall non-uniformity of taxation and regulation policies has enabled a large number of players to enter the market, significantly intensifying the competitive rivalry.
The report is a meticulous compilation of the different aspects of the e-cigarette industry including the porter’s five forces analysis, market dynamics, key consortiums, compliance and regulatory bodies. The market values form a critical part of the report, herein the revenue generated from sales of e-cigarettes and related products such as e-liquids, atomizers, and batteries through retail and online channel is tracked to calculate the market size.
The answers to the following questions can be found in the report:
- Which factors will be driving the market through the forecast period?
- What factors are currently challenging the e-cigarette industry and how can they be addressed through the forecast period?
- Which consortiums are active in the e-cigarette industry?
- How are the regulatory bodies such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and EU-TPD among others participating in the industry?
- Which compliances and certifications are necessary to make a product acceptable among the users (especially the first time vapers)?
- How will the key market players leverage on key developments such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Partnerships, and Product Launch among others?
- How will the intensity of competitive rivalry evolve through the forecast period?
- What are the prevalent e-cigarette product types?
- What is the average cost of each e-cigarette type along with their key market players?
- Which factors will affect the growth of the market for e-cigarette and vaporizer components (E-liquid, atomizer, and batteries) during the forecast period?
- Which country will lead the global e-cigarette market by the end of the forecast period?
Request for Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00020680/sample
The report has laid down special emphasis on the legal and regulatory framework, owing to the changing paradigms in the industry. Where on one hand the state and local governments are planning to impose taxes on e-cigarettes following the likes of conventional tobacco, on the other there are several consortiums identified who are opposing the proposals and wish to back e-cigarette by scientific studies.
The company profile section has been broken down into the key start-ups, Chinese players, Indian players, and global players. While the global companies have been chosen on the basis of their market developments and revenue generation, top Chinese manufacturers have also been profiled in the report.
The global e-cigarette market is expected to grow over $47 billion by 2025 with the fragmentation progressing towards consolidation at regional levels. Device and aftermarket revenue generation will continue to grow at a double digit CAGR through 2015 to 2025 Moreover, while disposable e-cigarettes enjoyed popularity till 2014, rechargeable e-cigarettes, followed by personal vaporizers and mods have taken over the top market positions in terms of revenue generation. The U.S. market will continue with its dominance through the forecast period, however, China is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR through 2015 to 2025.
Inquire for Discount: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00020680/discount
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Email Id: email@example.com