Small caliber ammunitions are principally cartridge-based ammunitions. Other types of ammunitions are non-cartridge based which are used in various light weapons. Small caliber ammunitions are also alternatively referred to as small arms ammunition, used in a variety of firearms including handguns (pistols and revolvers), rifles, shotguns and other heavy automatic weapons like machine guns.
The key factors that will drive the small caliber ammunition market over the forecasted period include an increase in defense spending for military modernization programs in developing economies, high rate of participation in hunting & sport activities, growing number of female shooters and rise in demand from private end-users for personal security.
The report tries to focus on other important aspects of the market such as the restraints that can possibly slow down the market growth, key industry challenges and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the market. Moreover, the report also analyses the key trends in the market, key emerging technologies influencing the growth of the market, major military programs and the demand & supply side factors impacting the market. A separate section is provided in the report focusing on political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors which can impact the industry in the future.
The report classifies the small caliber ammunition market into four broad categories, namely caliber type (.22LR, .338Cal, 5.56mm caliber, 7.62mm caliber, 9mm caliber, 12.7mm caliber, 12Gauge (Shotgun Shells) and others. The second category covers market by gun type which includes handguns (pistols and revolvers), rifles, shotguns and other miscellaneous firearms. The third category includes different applications in which small caliber ammunition find extensive usage. The application segment covers civilian market (self-defense), military/armed forces, homeland security/law enforcement/government agencies and hunting & shooting. The last category in the report covers geography which include North America (The U.S. and Canada, Rest of North America), Europe (Germany, The U.K., France, Italy, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, South Korea, Japan, India and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Others), Middle East (Turkey, Israel and Others) and Africa (South Africa and Others).
The answers to the following key questions can be found in the report by its readers:
Request for Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001269800/sample
- What is the size (value and volume) of global small caliber ammunition market?
- What is the value of global small caliber ammunition market by caliber type, gun type, geography, end-user applications?
- What are the key drivers, challenges, restraints and opportunities in small caliber ammunition industry?
- What is the impact of major political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the global small caliber ammunition industry?
- What are the important military programs and emerging technologies in the small caliber ammunition market?
- Who are the leading regional players in the small caliber ammunition industry?
- What is the value of small caliber ammunition industry in major countries of different regions? What is the market value of end-user applications in major countries of different regions?
- What is the export data for cartridges, shotgun and various parts in leading countries across major geographic regions?
- What are the different types of caliber, guns used in small caliber ammunition market?
- Who are the leading global players in the small caliber business, company overview, business segments, products & services, growth strategy and key market developments?
Inquire for Discount: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001269800/discount
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Email Id: email@example.com