According to Publisher, the Global Intelligent Building Automation Technologies is valued at $63.48 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% to reach $88.27 billion by 2022. Growing need for improved security and safety in intelligent buildings, implementation of these systems in residential buildings and adoption of different protocols of building automation are some of the factors driving the market growth. Moreover, a tax benefit provided by the government to developers is also further fueling the market growth. On the other hand, lack of professional labor, absence of uniformity in the deployment of technology and huge initial investments has been the key issues in the market growth.
Life safety systems segment is poised to witness the quick growth owing to the existence of several features such as emergency service during fire and earthquakes. Facilities management systems segment is estimated to generate more revenue to the market. Furthermore demand for physical security systems is anticipated to grow on a huge scale. North America and Europe are the major markets in terms of revenue owing to large investments in building security and services coupled with rising technological developments in the regions. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to gain market traction due to the adoption of these technologies in developing countries such as China and India.
Some of the key players in global Intelligent Building Automation Technologies market are ABB,
Azbil Corporation, Eaton Corporation, General Electric, Honeywell, Ingersoll Rand, Johnson Controls Inc., Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Siemens Building Technologies , Tyco International, Echelon, Bosch Security Systems and Ingersoll Rand Inc.
-HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning)
-Fire & Life Safety
-Building Management Systems
-Security & Access Control Systems
-Car Park Management Services
-Life Safety Systems
-Physical Security Systems
-Facilities Management Systems
Request for Sample @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001322828/sample
-Computing and network services
-Life Safety Service
-Physical Security Service
-Facilities Management Service
-Rest of Europe
-Rest of Asia Pacific
-Rest of the World
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001322828/discount
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Call: +1-646- 491-9876