The Visible Light Communication (VLC) market is expected to grow from $ 327.8 million in 2015 to $ 8.50 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 91.8% between 2015 and 2020. The factors driving the FSO market are last mile connectivity, license-free, and alternative solution of overburdened RF technology for outdoor networking.
“The Li-Fi Technology Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 91.8% during the forecast period of 2015 to 2020”
The FSO market entered the growth phase, whereas the VLC market entered the introductory phase:
The market for FSO is in the growth phase, while the market for VLC is currently in the introductory phase; both the markets are expected to grow further in the coming years. The FSO market is expected to grow from USD 116.7 million in 2015 to USD 940.2 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 51.8% during the forecast period.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in “FREE SPACE OPTICS (FSO) AND Li-FI/VISIBLE LIGHT COMMUNICATION (VLC) MARKET BY COMPONENT, APPLICATION (SMART STORE, CONSUMER ELECTRONICS, DEFENSE, TRANSPORTATION, AVIATION, HOSPITAL, UNDERWATER, AND HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENT), AND BY GEOGRAPHY – GLOBAL FORECAST TO 2020” report at- http://bit.ly/1QSSw8A
The factors driving the FSO market are last mile connectivity, license-free, and alternative solution of overburdened RF technology for outdoor networking. On the other hand, the growth of the VLC market is driven by the factors such as faster and safer data transfer than other competing technologies, RF spectrum bandwidth crunch, no bandwidth limitation, less energy consumption, and greener, cleaner, and safer technology.
Request sample PDF of Free Space Optics (Fso) And Li-Fi/Visible Light Communication (Vlc) Market at http://bit.ly/23rJbMh
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20% and Tier 3 – 25%
• By Designation: C level – 60%, Director level – 25%, Others – 15%
• By Region: North America – 10%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 40%, RoW – 30%
Ask for discount on Free Space Optics (Fso) And Li-Fi/Visible Light Communication (Vlc) Market at http://bit.ly/1Zhujii
Commercialization of the technology for two-way communication is the key opportunity for the VLC market:
The ongoing research for overcoming the problem of signal fading due to environmental interference can generate new opportunities for the FSO market such as affordable extension in existing fiber network, increasing number of space research programs, and replacement of old technologies with FSO technology for enterprise connectivity. However, factors such as global acceptance by the electronic devices manufacturers, commercialization of the technology for two-way communication, and government funding can generate huge opportunities for VLC market in the near future.
Following 10 players/companies profiled in the on Free Space Optics (Fso) And Li-Fi/Visible Light Communication (Vlc) Market report:
The Free Space Optics (Fso) And Li-Fi/Visible Light Communication (Vlc) Market report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the FSO & VLC market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
About Absolute Report: Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org