The Global Masterbatch market is valued at $9.9 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.86% to reach $14.75 billion by 2022. Factors such as growing Gross Domestic Product (GDP), rapid growth in industrialization, augmented output of plastic components, packaging products and consumer goods acts as driving forces for the market. Packaging application accounted for a global market share of around 42% by value in 2015. The mounting plastic consumption in the automotive industry is anticipated to boost the masterbatch market during the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific region is slated to be the major growing area owing to rapid growth in plastics processing. China is the major consumer of masterbatch products worldwide, and has a highest growth rate over the analysis period followed by the U.S. The consequent rise in foreign investments and increase in the numerous new manufacturing establishments are favoring Asia Pacific region to emerge as the largest market.
Some of the key players in the masterbatch market include A. Schulman, Ingenia Polymer Corp, Dow Corning Corporation, Cabot Corporation, Ampacet Corporation, Ferr- Corporation, RTP Company, PolyOne Corporation, Clariant International, Americhem Inc, Plastika Kritis S.A., Hubron (International) Ltd., Polyplast MÃ¼ller GmbH, and Tosaf Group.
Types of Masterbatch Covered:
End-use Applications Covered:
- Building & Construction
- Consumer Goods
Request for Sample @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001153408/sample
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia
- Rest of the World
- Middle East
- South Africa
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001153408/discount
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Call: +1-646- 491-9876