Delhi is not just about business, politics or meetings, there is a lot more to it. If you have always seen the busy side of Delhi, then time has come to explore the thrill and fun stored therein. You can experience the best short and crispy trips in Delhi and its suburbs.
You might be perplexed that you have been to Delhi many a times but couldn’t gather thrill, right? Well, this time, just grab Tour packages Delhi, and your trip will be the most memorable one! There are varieties of spots in Delhi, which can mesmerism you.
A Walk through Scrumptious Food of Old Delhi
- You might have had variety of dishes, but the food you are going to experience in the streets of Delhi will leave your jaw fall. The tang of scrumptious dishes will make your pellet overwhelmed. To start with, Chandni Chowk has so many delicious eatables on its plate to win your heart. For example, delicious and spicy Kachoris, hot and sweet Gajar-ka-Halwa, Refreshing Dahi Bhalle, thick, crispy and juicy Jalebis, filled Paranthas with different vegies, special finger licking rabri paranthas, Amritsari Lassi, tasty Karachi Halwa with nuts in it, different types of paneer Pakodas and much more. You are definitely going to love the food therein.
- Of course, once you have taken a tour package, you can relish it all with the extensive guidance of guides. They will make you taste the most hottest and scrumptious dishes. The experts know all the corners of these food streets and Especially Paranthe Wali Gali is crowning the minds and hearts of tourists. Try it yourself and fall in love with the aura of dishes in Old Delhi!
A Rich Experience of the Indian Museum
- The museum was established in August 15, 1949 at Janpath in New Delhi. It is also called the National Museum of India. This museum is amongst the largest museums in India. The blue–print of this National Museum was created by the Gwyer Committee formed by the Government of India in 1946.
- This huge museum functions under the supervision of Ministry of Culture, Government of India. It is located on a corner of Janpath and on the Maulana Azad Road. Remember, this museum remains close on Mondays.
- It has a rich variety of articles reaching from pre-historic age to modern works of art. The Museum possesses around 200,000 works of art, which are of both Indian and foreign origin and they cover around 5,000 years. So, are you ready to grasp all the knowledge, thrill and richness of years in just one visit?
In a nutshell, whether you are a religious person, creative person, adventurous person, historic person or any other type of species, you can get your desired spot in the heart of India. Your Delhi one day trip can add a lot to your life. Don’t miss a chance to experience the hidden beauties, artistic spots and divine destinations in Delhi. Once you have experience the places of Delhi, you will get to know why Delhi people are so crazy about their ‘Dilli’!