|Last 24 Hours:|
2016 NFL Fantasy Football Week 5: Start Em’ or Sit Em
Thursday, October 6, 2016 21:06
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.
(Before It's News)
Welcome to the Week 5 of the 2016 NFL season!
Every week, I will pick some players who I think will overachieve and underachieve based on ESPN’s weekly rankings. Please feel free to ask any lineup questions here or on Twitter.
Last week, I went 9-3 with my Overachievers and 9-3 with the Underachievers. We are on a pretty good roll!
- Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco – QB 13: The Washington Redskins defense is putrid. They are another play against them every week.
- Chicago Bears QB Brian Hoyer- QB 15: He has been a top 5 fantasy QB the past 2 weeks and the Colts are not stopping anyone.
- Carolina Panthers QB Derek Anderson – QB 22: I do not think Newton plays this week. and he has always done well when stepping in for Carolina. Tampa Bay is another awful defense.
- Baltimore Ravens RB Terrance West- RB 17: He looked great last week and the Redskins rush defense cannot stop anyone.
- Philadelphia Eagles RB Darren Sproles- RB 30: A RB2 all season and I still have doubts about Matthews health.
- Miami Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi- RB 37: Adam Gase came out and said he is going to two back system and I think he gets the bulk of the carries.
- Oakland Raiders WR Michael Crabtree- WR 16: He has been in this column more than anyone, he receives the most targets in and out of the red zone on the Raiders.
- Green Bay Packers WR Randall Cobb- WR 25: The Giants defense will focus on Jordy nelson which should leave him to run free.
- New York Giants WR Sterling Shepard- WR 27: He has been the best fantasy receiver on the team and the Packers pass defense is pretty shaky being in the bottom 10.
- New England Patriots TE Martellus Bennett- TE 11: I am worried about Gronk and expect Brady to throw the ball all over the field against the Browns.
- Philadelphia Eagles K Caleb Sturgis- K 14: I have the Eagles scoring over 25 points this week so he should be good for a solid eight or nine.
- Pittsburgh Steelers D- D 10: They have been very much improved and get the turnover prone New York Jets.
- Detroit Lions. QB Matt Stafford- QB 11: The Eagles stopped the Steelers cold and this team is much worse.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston- QB 14: Looks like his play has regressed and I can see a bounce back from the Carolina Panthers
- Atlanta Falcons QB Matt Ryan- QB 16: He is the number one fantasy QB but I would never play any QB versus the Broncos.
- New England Patriots RB LeGarrette Blount- RB 10: Tom Brady is back, I expect very little running in this one.
- New York Jets RB Matt Forte- RB 14: The Steelers is the number one run defense and Forte is quite banged up right now.
- Oakland Raiders RB Latavius Murray – RB 22: Just awful and in a 3 way job share.
- Houston Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins – WR 10: Do not play any offensive guy against the Vikings especially at home.
- Oakland Raiders WR Amari Cooper – WR 20: David Carr just ignores him in the red zone.
- Cleveland Browns WR Terelle Pryor- WR 22: The Patriots will take away the best offensive option this week.
- New England Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski- TE 3: The hamstring has still not healed, I am quite concerned.
- Washington Redskins K Dustin Hopkins- K 7: The Ravens will slow down this offense so I do not expect many opportunities.
- Houston Texans D- D 9: They looked a bit shell shocked last week in first one without Watt and now go on the road.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.
You can discuss this with other NY Jets fans on the Jet Nation message board. Or visit of on Facebook.