(Before It's News)
Each week, I look at my three big money leagues of 10-12 teams and see who is out there to get a overall feel. This is a very weak list of available players this week. Here are some players that I mentioned last week that if still available should be picked up: Dak Prescott, Orleans Darkwa, Wendell Smallwood, Paul Perkins, Terelle Pryor, and Kyle Rudolph.
Here are my new options this week:
- Philadelphia Eagles QB Carson Wentz: They have a great schedule and he looks more than ready to sneak into QB1 consideration.
- Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco: This is purely a bye week fill in against weak teams.
- Baltimore Ravens RB Terrence West: Broke out last week but Kenneth Dixon is back so may be a job share.
- Baltimore Ravens RB Kenneth Dixon: He is an unknown but should at least be worth a flyer this week
- Baltimore Ravens WR Steve Smith: A medical marvel who is putting up numbers, I would have him as a WR3 as long as he is healthy.
- Chicago Bears WR Eddie Royal: He looks to be a favorite target of Brian Hoyer.
- San Francisco 49ers WR Jeremy Kerley: He continues to grab the most targets on this team but my expectations are not high.
- San Diego Chargers WR Dontrelle Inman: Had a huge game last week but I am a tad skeptical he can continue but this is a great passing offense.
- New England Patriots TE Martellus Bennett: Gronk is not close to 100% and with Brady back, I would start him for a few weeks.
- Buffalo Bills D: They have been a top 5 fantasy defense this year and has a nice schedule the next few weeks.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.
You can discuss this with other NY Jets fans on the Jet Nation message board. Or visit of on Facebook.