(Before It's News)
Each week, I look at my three big money leagues of 10-12 teams and see who is out there to get a overall feel. This is a very weak list of available players this week. The players on this week’s list are mostly all bye week fill-in’s at best. They just do not project as impact players in a statistical manner.
Here are some players that I mentioned last week that if still available should be picked up: Philadelphia Eagles QB Carson Wentz, Baltimore Ravens RB Terrance West, New England Patriots TE Martellus Bennett, and Buffalo Bills defense
Here are my new options this week:
- Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota: Coming off a huge week plus has three bottom four pass defenses coming up in Browns, Colts and Jaguars.
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Alex Smith: He has been a top 15 QB in three out of four weeks and gets the awful Raiders defense this week.
- Denver Broncos RB Devontae Booker: This could be turning into a job share if last week 14-10 split is any indication.
- Detroit Lions RB Justin Forsett: He may be done but I doubt they are signing him just for depth.
- Green Bay Packers WR Devante Adams: Aaron Rodgers continue to give him as many chances as all other receivers.
- Chicago Bears WR Cameron Meredith: Off a huge game last week and Hoyer seems to really like him in giving more targets than Alshon Jeffrey.
- Cinncinatti Bengals WR Branden LaFell: Someone has to get some targets opposite AJ Green when they fall behind.
- Pittsburgh Steelers TE Jesse James: Who does not love a six foot seven target in the red zone.
- Tennessee Titans D: The Cleveland browns are a go against offense.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.
You can discuss this with other NY Jets fans on the Jet Nation message board. Or visit of on Facebook.