(Before It's News)
Each week, I look at my three big money leagues of 10-12 teams and see who is available and guessing most leagues are similar. I do not list players just to list. I try to list guys who may help for one week or could help in the future if you have dead roster spots.
Here are some players that I mentioned last week that if still available should be picked up: Washington QB Kirk Cousins, Buffalo Bills QB Tyrod Taylor, Miami Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi, Buffalo Bills RB Mike Gillislee, Chicago Bears RB Kadeem Carey, Green Bay Packers WR Ty Montgomery, and Indianapolis Colts TE Jack Doyle .
Here are my new options for this week:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston: Last week he threw for three touchdowns and the pathetic Raiders defense is next.
- Washington Redskins RB Chris Thompson: Due to the numerous fumbles by Matt Jones, he looks to be the safety net for Jay Gruden.
- Houston Texans RB Alfred Blue: Lamar Miller got banged up last week, is questionable right now so this is just a speculative add in a tough position.
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington: I do not see David Johnson holding up to 30 plus touches a week.
- Washington Redskins RB Rob Kelley: Last week, he scored a touchdown and is another lottery ticket if you have an open spot.
- Chicago Bears RB Jeremy Langford: This may be the week he comes back and if dropped in your league, grab and stash.
- Green Bay Packers WR DaVonte Adams: With the demise of Jordy Nelson, he stepped up in a big way last week.
- Indianapolis Colts WR Donte Moncrief: He looks to be back this week and in this offense should be at the least a WR3 every week.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers TE Cameron Brate: He will not win you a week but always scores a few points and gets the Raiders this week.
- New York Jets D: This is abut playing the Kevin Hogan led Cleveland Browns.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.
You can discuss this with other NY Jets fans on the Jet Nation message board. Or visit of on Facebook.