|Last 24 Hours:|
2016 NFL Fantasy Football Week 9: Start Em’ or Sit Em
Wednesday, November 2, 2016 21:55
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.
(Before It's News)
Welcome to the Week 9 of the 2016 NFL season!
Every week, I will pick some players who I think will overachieve and underachieve based on ESPN’s weekly rankings. Please feel free to ask any lineup questions here or on Twitter.
- Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota – QB 10: He continues to be a top ten QB every week and the Chargers defense does not scare anyone.
- Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill: – QB 17: This is purely a play against the dreadful Jets pass defense.
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Nick Foles – QB 24: Last week, he looked like his old Eagles days. The Raiders continue to be a bottom five pass defense.
- Kansas City Chiefs RB Terrance West – RB 18: When he has gotten the chance, he has produced over 100 total yards numerous times. The Jaguars are not scary.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Antone Smith – RB 24: The defacto RB1 for Tampa Bay this week. The Falcons are not the most stout defense so this is a nice bye week flyer.
- Atlanta Falcons RB Terron Ward – RB 38: This is a large league play. Last week averaged over 8 yards per touch, if you are desperate.
- Green Bay Packers WR DaVonte Adams – WR 18: There are a ton of injuries on the Packers offense and he has been the beneficiary, he is a ppr monster.
- Indianapolis Colts WR Donte Moncrief – WR 18: TY Hilton may be out of the game this week. He showed his health by playing over 90% of the snaps last week.
- New York Jets WR Quincy Enuwa – WR 31: Miami has been playing better but I see a wide open game and he seems to have a connection with Ryan Fitzpatrick.
- Dallas Cowboys TE Jason Witten – TE 12: There will be a ton of touchdown opportunities versus the Browns, he should get on of them.
- New Orleans Saints K Wil Lutz – K 15: I am expecting a ton of points with the Saints playing the 49ers.
- Los Angeles Rams D/ST – D/ST 15: They had the bye week to get healthy and the Carolina Panthers OL has been very shaky.
- Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton – QB 5: He has not looked right most of the season, I think the Rams defense steps up off the bye week.
- Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger – QB 8: The Ravens have been tough all year and it seems he is being rushed back too soon from his knee surgery.
- Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson – QB 12: Three weeks without a touchdown makes him a shaky starter. The injuries are holding him back, I would stay away.
- Miami Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi – RB 10: The one thing the Jets do well is stop the run where they are top five in the league. I would temper expectations.
- Baltimore Ravens RB Terrance West – RB 13: The Steelers have continue to stop the run well and this train is slowing down.
- Cleveland Browns RB Isiah Crowell – RB 18: I like his talent but in blowouts he barely gets any run.
- Cleveland Browns WR Terelle Pryor – WR 13: The Cowboys defense has continued to improve while Pryor is banged up.
- Oakland Raiders WR Amari Cooper – WR 19: It is very hard to bench him but the Broncos have shut down all wide receivers this year.
- Detroit Lions WR Marvin Jones – WR 24: In the last five weeks, Jones has been produced outside the top 30 WR’s.
- New Orleans Saints TE Coby Fleener – TE 9: Last week he played 2/3rd’s less than Josh Hill the other tight end.
- Oakland Raiders K Sebastian Janikowski – K 12: He missed two long field goals last week. I do not expect many opportunities against the Broncos.
- San Diego Chargers D/ST – D/ST 9: The Titans have their offense going into high gear, there are better streaming options out there.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.
You can discuss this with other NY Jets fans on the Jet Nation message board. Or visit of on Facebook.