(Before It's News)
The Week 8 fantasy football free agent pool is a mixed bag for this week and beyond. The running back position is as volatile as it has ever been and honestly you have to almost be two weeks ahead of the game. And checking the waiver wire early in the week is a must. Need a little help?
Each week, I look at my three big money leagues of 10-12 teams and see who is available and guessing most leagues are similar. I do not list players just to list. I try to list guys who may help for one week or could help in the future if you have dead roster spots.
Here are some players that I mentioned last week that if still available should be picked up: Washington Redskins RB Rob Kelley, Green Bay Packers WR Davante Adams, and Indianapolis Colts WR Donte Moncrief
Here are few new options for Week 9:
- Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott: He is out there in a number of league and week to week as consistent as they come. Now the Browns come to town in whom almost every QB has had a season high of points.
- Cleveland Browns QB Josh McCown: If you are stuck on the bye, not an awful option as he will throw it at least 50 times but will have to live with the interceptions.
- New Orleans Saints RB Tim Hightower: Sean Peyton hates Mark Ingram and here is the beneficiary who he has come out and said will get a ton of touches versus the worst fantasy run defense in the 49ers.
- Kansas City Chiefs RB Charcandrick West: Spencer Ware had a concussion and may not play so West has proven to put up points when given the touches.
- Philadelphia Eagles RB Darren Sproles: Last week Ryan Mathews only had eight plays, this looks to be his job for now.
- Seattle Seahawks RB CJ Prosise: He looks to be at least the passing back and with eight touches last week, could be a bye week fill in.
- Atlanta Falcons WR Mohamad Sanu: Julio Jones is banged up an din the second half last week, Matt Ryan forced the ball to him.
- Washington Redskins WR Jamison Crowder: He may have been dropped and with Cousins loving this target, may be able to sneak him through since they are off this week.
- Kansas City Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill: This is now the number one WR target on the Kansas Chiefs.
- New York Jets WR Quincy Enuma: Brandon Marshall drops are piling up and the faith seems to be turning to him.
- Arizon Cardinals WR JJ Nelson: Has been named the starter but still more of a weekly lottery ticket with the mouths to feed.
- Houston Texans TE CJ Fiedorowicz: On a bye week but has been a top five tight end the past four weeks.
Dallas Cowboys D/ST: The Cleveland Browns will put up yards but also give up some gift turnovers and sacks..
You can discuss this with other NY Jets fans on the Jet Nation message board. Or visit of on Facebook.