West Chicago, IL -(AmmoLand.com)-Last week saw the West Chicago pull their prohibitive zoning language from consideration on the day of the Planning Commission hearing.
Next week brings the start of a new attempt to zone and license gun shops and ranges. Will this attempt bring commerce or conflict to the City of West Chicago?
IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO STAND UP AND DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS!
YOUR input is needed at the next meeting of the West Chicago Development Committee, especially if you live in West Chicago or do business there!
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS:
1. Attend the West Chicago Planning Commission Meeting to be held at 7 pmMonday, October 10, in the Council Chambers of West Chicago City Hall. City Hall is located at 475 Main Street, West Chicago, Illinois. We recommend that you get there by 6:30 PM to ensure that you get a seat.
2. Be prepared to vigorously defend your right to keep and bear arms through the act of buying them at gun stores and practicing with them at ranges. You may have the opportunity to address the Planning Commission. The meeting agenda is specifically earmarked for public participation.
3. If you see members of the media at the meeting, approach them and tell them you are a law-abiding firearm owner who is sick and tired of baseless attempts to curtail your rights.
4. Pass this alert along to your gun-owning friends and family.
5. Please post this alert to any social media sites or Internet blogs to which you may belong.
REMEMBER – GUN CONTROL IS A DISEASE AND YOU ARE THE CURE
Check out ISRA’s website at www.isra.org! Tell us what you think!
About Illinois State Rifle Association:
The ISRA is the state’s leading advocate of safe, lawful and responsible firearms ownership. Since 1903, the ISRA has represented the interests of over 1.5 million law-abiding Illinois firearm owners.
For more information, visit: www.isra.org.
This post West Chicago to Again Consider Restrictions on Gun Shops and Ranges appeared first on AmmoLand.com Shooting Sports News .