Chatsworth, IL -(AmmoLand.com)- On Tuesday night, the West Chicago zoning commission will consider a measure that would effectively ban the operation of a firearm retail store or range anywhere in the village.
This proposed measure is the dirty work of the gun grabbers and is designed to squeeze the 2nd Amendment out of existence.
IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO STAND UP AND DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS!
The gun grabbers’ plan is to inflict “death by a thousand cuts” on your right to keep and bear arms. The West Chicago zoning proposal plays right into that overall plan. Bit by bit, the gun control movement plans to diminish exercise of your 2nd Amendment rights. They’ll sit and smile while telling you they “…won’t take your guns” while, all the time, working to make firearm ownership too impractical and too expensive for the average citizen.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS:
1. Attend the West Chicago Zoning Board of Appeals/Planning Commission Meeting to be held at 7 pm Tuesday, October 4, in the Council Chambers of West Chicago City Hall. City Hall is located at 475 Main Street, West Chicago, Illinois. We recommend that you get there by 6:30 PM to ensure that you get a seat.
2. Be prepared to vigorously defend your right to keep and bear arms. You may have the opportunity to address the Zoning Commission so know your facts about your nation’s heritage of safe, lawful and responsible firearms ownership.
3. If you see members of the media at the meeting, approach them and tell them you are a law-abiding firearm owner who is sick and tired of baseless attempts to curtail your rights.
4. Pass this alert along to your gun-owning friends and family.
5. Please post this alert to any social media sites or Internet blogs to which you may belong.
REMEMBER – GUN CONTROL IS A DISEASE AND YOU ARE THE CURE
Check out ISRA’s website at www.isra.org! Tell us what you think!
About Illinois State Rifle Association:
The ISRA is the state’s leading advocate of safe, lawful and responsible firearms ownership. Since 1903, the ISRA has represented the interests of over 1.5 million law-abiding Illinois firearm owners.
For more information, visit: www.isra.org.
This post West Chicago to Consider Banning Firearm Retailers and Ranges appeared first on AmmoLand.com Shooting Sports News .