(Before It's News)
Click to download from iTunes
Click Here Get Notes by EmailToday:
Some are talking about starting a shooting war to preserve our rights. It’s really not a good idea. If there is anything else we can do, we should.
- Armed Citizens’ Legal Defense Network – Sign with the code word “Paul” and help me out. This is something you need – Go check it out.
- Got Ammo? Need it? Go to Lucky Gunner. When I need ammo, it’s where I go. Check it out. Great prices and a really easy site to use.
- Get Better for only a couple bucks a month
- Over 60 pieces of content to train you to be better.
- Free Video on the front page
- Discounts to courses and holsters
- Go Check it out
“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try and take it.” – Thomas Jefferson (maybe)
The fight for gun rights
- Ballet box seem stupid
- Presidential Race: One side was anti-gun, the other side is anti-gun
- Parties: One really anti-gun, other doesn’t seem to care because they won’t take action
- Picking up a rifle right now is a death sentence
Don’t want a war and here’s why
- War is horrible
- Infrastructure totally destroyed
- Economy Gone
- American’s Know Violence
- People coming back from over a decade of war
- Only 3% fought the first revolution
No Glory in War
- More death then most people can image
- The Civil War people wanted to watch
- Every war can be more bloody then the last
- How many people will die
It could get really bad in all out war when families are brought in and the gloves are off
Small unit wars with no oversight will get bloodier
Could very well turn into Genocide on a Biblical level
What you can do
- Go vote
- Talk to each other not past each other
- Buy stuff
- Go Shoot
Thanks for listening, don’t forget to check out the Shooter’s Club, and if you need ammo check out Lucky Gunner.
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Podcast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio. Get the podcast by email, click here.