By Eric Golub
Anyone supporting a Palestinian state in any form is intellectually, emotionally, morally and ethically bankrupt. It would be like taking prisoners in Leavenworth and giving them their own state inside of Kansas.
On Saturday, a deranged Palestinian (redundant) drove a truck into a crowd of innocent Israeli Jews, killing 4 and wounding 15.
The Palestinian leaders responded by handing out taffy and other candy in celebration, just as they did after 9/11.
So now it is time to tell the truth AGAIN. The following pieces of information are facts. They are not opinions.
1) There is no such thing as a Palestinian. They are a fictional invented people.
2) The Balfour Declaration of 1917 was to lead to a partition into two states, Israel and Palestine. Palestine was to be an Arab state. Not a Palestinian state, an Arab state. There were no Palestinian people in existence.
3) In 1948, the partition was granted. The Jews accepted their Jewish state. The Arabs rejected the partition. 6 Arab nations attacked Israel. Israel defeated them, winning the war. When you win a war, you keep the land.
4) In 1964, an organization was born called the Palestinian Liberation Organization. The first PLO leader was from Morocco.
5) In 1967, another war designed to destroy Israel again saw Israel crush the Arabs. Israel captured the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. Israel could have claimed ownership of the land, as is custom when one side wins a war. Israel refused to officially annex them because they were under the belief that they could give them back one day in exchange for peace once Arabs stop trying to eliminate Israel. That day has not come.
6) In late 1969, the third PLO leader was Yasir Arafat. He was an Egyptian. He invented the term “Palestinian” out of thin air. Until then, there were no Palestinians.
7) In 1970, Jordan expelled thousands of their fellow Jordanians for trying to overthrow the government. Many others were killed. Again, Jordan murdered and expelled their own citizens. Arabs did this to Arabs. In Egypt, Arafat had been kicked out for trying to foment the same instability. Arab dictatorships cracked down with Arab agitators. This had nothing to do with Jews or Israel.
8) These Arabs from Jordan and Egypt knew that they would be killed if they tried to return to their Arab homelands. So they settled in the one place where they would be free…Israel. Rather than be grateful, they then tried to overtake Israel. They never learn.
They are nothing but defective Arabs. There is no biblical, archaeological or ethical reason for them to have their own homeland. They are genocidal zealots.
They are as fictional as unicorns and Snuffalupagus. Their history is fictional. They are just the worst of the Jordanians and Egyptians.
These are the facts. Anyone supporting a Palestinian state in any form is intellectually, emotionally, morally and ethically bankrupt. It would be like taking prisoners in Leavenworth and giving them their own state inside of Kansas.
These are the facts. After studying them, only a Jew-hater or a self-loathing Jew could argue otherwise.
There is no such thing as a Palestinian. There never has been.
eric @ Tygrrrr Express