After giving the Feds until Monday to come clean, Glenn Beck breaks exclusive information on the Saudi National first identified as a Boston Bombings suspect.
Today, Glenn Beck revealed exclusive information on the continuing government cover up of the Saudi National’s ties to the Boston Bombings, including revelations the government altered Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi file over the weekend.
Beck revealed among many things, Alharbi was given a passport into the United States despite the fact he had been flagged as a terrorist with a 212 3B classification and is on the federal government’s no fly-list.
This new information comes on the tail of previous reports Alharbi is a member of a very powerful ruling family of the Saudi Arabian government, a clan which also has many known members of Al Qaeda.
Today’s information came after Glenn Beck gave the federal government until Monday to come clean about the Saudi National that government on Friday.
CNN initially reported the man was arrested as a person of interest in connection with the bombings but was later forced to retract their story, despite standing by their report they were told such by law enforcement, shortly after a meeting with the Saudi Government was abruptly closed down to the press and continued behind closed doors.
Here’s an overiew of Beck’s revelations :
• A Saudi national originally identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombing was set to be deported under section 212 3B — “Security and related grounds” — “Terrorist activities” after the bombing
• As the story gained traction, TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood received word that the government may not deport the Saudi national, originally identified as Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi
• Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to answer questions on the subject when confronted by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) on Capitol Hill.
• An ICE official said a different Saudi national is in custody, but is “in no way” connected to the bombings.
• A congressional source, however, says that the file on Alharbi was created, that he was “linked” in some way to the Boston bombings (though it is unclear how), and that documents showing all this have been sent to Congress.
• Key congressmen of the Committee on Homeland Security request a classified briefing with Napolitano
• Fox News’ Todd Starnes reports that Alharbi was allegedly flagged on a terrorist watch list and granted a student visa without being properly vetted. Sources close to the investigation also told him the Saudi is still set for deportation.
• New information provided to TheBlaze reveals Alharbi’s file was altered early Wednesday evening to disassociate him from the initial charges
• Sources say the Saudi’s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findlay, Ohio, though he appears to have an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts
• Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing investigation that can no longer be discussed.
For those not familiar with the underlying connections between the United States and the Saudi Government in regard to Al Qaeda it is important to understand that Al Qaeda and numerous Jihad groups take up the Salafi version of Islam, which is the official religion of Saudi Arabia and includes those which killed the US ambassador in Benghazi last year.
To be clear, Saudi Arabia is a religious monarchy that does not believe in government and institutions in the western sense of the those terms.
Instead, the official Saudi religion, which is their government, is what western media consistently labels as “Islamic fundamentalism” in which people are told that non-Salafi Muslims (such as those in Iran) and those who are not Islamic are in fact infidels who need to be cleansed from the face of the earth so that a one world rule under Allah can be established.
Their ideology is analogous to the Nazi version of Christianity and despite the fact the government of Saudi Arabia continues to be the largest culprit in the creating and backing of state-sponsored terrorism the United State’s national security interest in maintaining the petro-dollar monopoly trumps such inconvenient fact.
Instead, western intelligence agencies continue to operate behind the scenes directing Saudi government officials, i.e, their religious leaders, to issue fatwas (or calls to jihad) to have their Jihad militants attack whatever targets the west seeks to destroy.
In essence, Saudi Arabia manufactures, funds and directs Islamic Jihadists, including Al Qaeda and other similar Salafi Jihadist organizations, have act as an indirect mercenary army for western intelligence forces since the House of Saud became rulers of Saudi Arabia and destroyed the Ottoman empire hundreds of years ago through the direct manipulation of British spies.
Recent clear evidence of this can be seen by examining the locations the Islamic Jihad has attacked under orders of the Saudi government on behalf of the CIA.
For example, in Afghanistan and the Caucus region of Russia in the 80s and 90s, which includes Chechnya,
Even more recently, the Saudi government ordered the Islamic militants to sack Gadaffi in Libya and even today Assad in Syria on behalf of the west.
By doing so, Saudi Arabia gets to install their fundamentalist version of Islam in places they sack and the west gets to install an indirectly subordinate puppet government.
It this exact relationship that is the reason the United States government gave the Saudi government immunity for the 9/11 attacks despite 15 of the 19 hijackers being Saudi’s and Saudi Arabia’s direct ties to the hijackers and the Saudi bankrolling of their operations.
In fact, Bin Laden himself was a member of the Saudi royal family and the Saudi government continues to manufacture and bankroll the operations of Islamic fundamentalist operations today, including militant operations in Syria and political operations such as the Muslim Brotherhood.
For example, in 1993, before he went rogue Bin Laden was a superstar for the west actually propagandized as a peace maker.
Bin-Laden-Was-Our-Ally-The-Independent-Interview-1993.jpg” width=”500″ />