Halloween Travel Plus Tips & Tricks
Are there reasons to travel on Halloween? Yes, and a lot of them. There are many towns that boast some amazing Halloween festivities, including pub crawls, pumpkin beer on tap, costume parades and late-night shows.
Halloween Tips & Tricks:
- Be cautious during peak trick-or-treating hours, between 4 and 9 p.m. Driving or walking
- Be alert for children darting across streets without looking and crossing between parked cars
- See and be seen. Wear bright colors and use reflective devices such as vests and blinking lights.
- Please reflective tape on your costumes
- Avoid costumes that may limit your vision
- Bring a flashlight while trick-or-treating to help you see and for others to see you
- Traveling with your costume this year, keep in mind that realistic replica items and props such as guns, scythes, pitch forks, chainsaws, butcher knives, grenades, axes, bombs, swords, machetes, and other realistic weapons are prohibited from being transported in your carry-on bags
Sound-off: What do you think? Let us know below