It is disheartening to read the constant news of imminent arrests, imminent disclosure, imminent ET arrivals, that have continued unabated for the last ten years since I began following the score in the battle between Ascension and Descension.
One can only surmise that either these things are being constantly delayed or they are an inherent part of the system which keeps control of information in the alternate media. Regardless of what I read or hear, there are some things I believe to be inherently true and self-evident:
1) No one is free from persecution – this relates especially to self-persecution, affixed by personal karma. The logic that karma can be eliminated is anathema not only to logic but to the sagacity of most saints who have spoken about the matter during recorded history. From Confucius to Mohammed, Jesus and Buddha, the common meme is that a muddied mind can only be cleared by excruciatingly painful self-examination in the mirror of the mind. No one can do this ‘spiritual’ work for us. No one can liberate our ignorance, although teachers can guide our path. It is we, however, who must shed the blood, sweat and tears to know ourselves.
2) No one can be saved by anyone except themselves – Following from this self-evident truth, it is logical that we cannot look across or up to someone for our deliverance or redemption against purported sins or obscurations. This does not exclude loved ones assisting us, be it as protectors of our safety, fighting to keep us out of harm’s way, or policing our transgressors. If all the world’s crime were solved and justice meted to the criminals, this would not reset our woes but merely stage an hiatus before new woes emerged. Thankfully, I take much comfort in the forgiveness which comes from learning a lesson – we rarely make the same mistake twice when we have learnt it. But this does not vaccinate us against new errs. Vigilance is the key.
3) Anyone purporting to be a saviour is inherently deluded – none of the true saviours professed to be God, and at best conceded that they were messengers of someone greater or that they had merely found a truth which served them well. Our ‘saviour hungry’ society is merely reciprocating an inherent need to obviate personal responsibility. Anyone genuflecting before authority, be it a Dog King or Subprime Minister, is a clear case of someone avoiding responsibility. It is an inescapable truth that the more litigious a society is, the more saviour hungry and irresponsible its members appear to be. As long as the blame game is played, there can be no winners. We think we can avoid the time when it is our turn to throw the dice and play our hand, but as the Eagles sang, ‘you can check out any time you want, but you can never leave.’
4) All ETs fear us, and not the other way around – the primary reason the ETs have failed to appear in an official capacity and have chosen instead to covert meetings with certain individuals of import, is not because of ‘free will’ but because humans have the propensity to fear that which they do not understand. It is clearly evident that the way we treat each other is a synonym for our xenophobia toward ETs. Do not doubt that hostility would erupt within a millisecond of a public appearance by an extraterrestrial craft (as opposed to a stage false-flag one). Although the alternate media suggests that the ETs have disabled our nuclear armaments, one cannot predict the outcome of a conflagration based on extreme paranoia and xenophobia, especially of the military (who hold all the guns). The existent aliens (Dracoreptilians) are equally fearful of us since we lack the capacity to eliminate them purely with our own consciousness (no greater weapon is there in nature!). If benevolent ETs announced their presence on the White House lawns, immense rage would erupt, especially by the rich and powerful who have so much to lose, and so little to gain. Which comes back to it being our problem that they haven’t appeared, our problem being an incapacity to face our own fears and overcome them. Any nation which has evolved beyond nationalism, any planet which has overcome its petty squabbling over territoriality is ready to embrace new frontiers. Ultimately, when the student is ready, the teacher appears; likewise when it comes to sovereign planets and meetings with ETs.
5) Education is not the same as experience, but they have the same end-goal – having a degree does not necessarily equate to a good education. This is not to cast aspersion on university curricula as it is a slander of the ills of social peer pressure which insidiously forces conformity of the individual by social mores and ill-infected hierarchical mindsets. Stigmatisation of us fringe-dwellers, who have the audacity to think beyond the idiot box is de rigeur. Having lived peacefully on the social sidelines for most of my life, I can equate the social stigmata to nothing less than intellectual freedom and spiritual liberty. Not having to conform to peer-rigid thinking, one is unrestrained to pursue intellectual investigations that are usually considered at best ‘off-beat’ and worst ‘downright insane or dangerous.’ A belief in a higher intellectual source (call it God or Divinity) does not equate to sound intellectual reasoning, but to not believe in some sort of God risks intellectual rigidity and eventually spiritual redundancy. One cannot have a brilliant mind and not realise that one has limitations. All great intellectuals, from Einstein, to Newton, Hawkins and Plato, have conceded a greater ‘force’ beyond their understanding. This is not an admission of ego-lacking, but an admission of a full awareness of ego-other. I have yet to meet a pure agnostic intellectual who has the spiritual bells and whistles to endure the mighty onslaughts of a personal ‘dark night of the soul.’
6) The ultimate delusion is that we are imprisoned, disenfranchised and oppressed – man makes his own prison, either consciously or subconsciously. As Martin Luther King once remarked, ‘As long as the mind is enslaved, the body can never be free. Psychological freedom, a firm sense of self-esteem, is the most powerful weapon against the long night of physical slavery.’ The idea of a dark cabal oppressing us is a real and present danger, but only as long as people submit to the tyranny of their cowardly reign.
The word is that the ETs, when they consider they won’t be shot down or nuked by unfriendly earthlings, will make a public appearance. This is scheduled sometime in mid-2017, well after the big fluff has passed through our galaxy and Gaia has settled into her new twin-solar state.
Until then, let us make a firm commitment to awaken, to remain awake and to awaken those immediately around us. Nothing else is required for the upliftment. Nothing has ever been asked of humanity but to know ourselves, to discover that infinity within our hearts that is free, unfettered and immutable.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).