Donald Trump spent his entire campaign railing against the establishment and promising to “drain the swamp.” But now that he has begun announcing his cabinet choices, many liberty-loving people are getting increasingly uncomfortable with the Wall-Street-studded, war-loving picks. Instead of draining the swamp, it seems like he may be repopulating the swamp with bigger predators than before.
In the following article, Aaron Dykes provides some startling information about the new cabinet members, including their net worth.
I really hope the President-Elect proves me wrong, but we have a responsibility to speak the truth, regardless of how unpleasant it is. The question has to be asked…did Donald Trump just run the biggest confidence game in history by telling us all what we wanted to hear?
Hedge Funds “Gleeful” That Trump “Conned His Supporters” and Appointed Wall Street to His Cabinet
It seems apparent now that Trump supporters – believing they were electing an outsider and populist reformer – got conned.
President-elect Trump may or may not go on to keep some of this campaign promises; then again, he may not. What he has done is invite the elite of the elite into his cabinet, and it is absolutely not a good sign for things to come under a Donald J. Trump presidency.
For better or worse, Trump can’t effectively be held accountable for four more years. Until then, he has something like a blank check – and that should worry everyone because he has already proven to be very duplicitous and he hasn’t even officially been sworn in yet.
People ignored the warning signs – like having War on Terror-monger Rudy Giuliani as one of his closest allies – because voters, fed up with the status quo, tend to project their own values, hopes, and dreams upon the often vague or empty promises made by candidates.
That isn’t specific to Trump, but ubiquitous to
most all politicians, but this guy is different, I promise.
Now Wall Street is laughing at Trump supporters.
Hedge fund manager Whitney Tilson was feeling happy Wednesday morning.
After Donald Trump ridiculed Wall Street on the campaign trail, the President-elect tapped former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. executive Steven Mnuchin to be his Treasury secretary and billionaire investor Wilbur Ross to lead the Commerce Department. Trump even met with Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn inside Trump Tower.
It would suit Tilson just fine if voters who backed Trump because he promised to rein in Wall Street are furious now that he’s surrounding himself with bankers and billionaires.
“I can take glee in that — I think Donald Trump conned them,” said Tilson, who runs Kase Capital Management. “I worried that he was going to do crazy things that would blow the system up. So the fact that he’s appointing people from within the system is a good thing.”
It is indeed time for Trump supporters to suck it up and face the facts – they have been conned. Period.
Stop trying to rationalize it. Get ready to fight a new front in the war against elite domination. It is not over because Hillary (who was obviously a very dangerous and loathsome choice) lost.
While Trump has not finalized most of his picks, and all will still have to face confirmation, the list is pretty overwhelmingly packed with Wall Street and big bank insiders, establishment creatures, and neocon war hawks, etc.
Trump’s Admin to be will be run by the big banks – here’s just a few of his many cabinet, appointee, and advisor picks:
* Steven Bannon, Chief Political Strategist (net worth $10 million) – Breitbart publisher, ex-Goldman Sachs exec, and film producer
* Elaine Chao, Transportation Secretary (net worth $22-25 million) – Wife of Sen. Mitch McConnell, Bank of America executive; Labor Secretary under Geroge W. Bush; member of CFR; father was a shipping magnate
* Steven Mnuchin, Treasury Secretary (net worth $40 million) – Second generation Goldman Sachs partner/executive; previously worked for Soros group; at Yale, he allegedly ‘passed’ on Skull and Bones membership after being tapped
* Wilbur Ross, Secretary of Commerce (net worth $2.9 billion) – Billionaire investor; senior managing director at Rothschild, Inc.; Yale, Harvard Business alumni. and board of advisors of Yale School of Management; and, to top it all off as Kurt Nimmo recently reported,
Ross “also worked as New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s privatization advisor and was a member of the Wall Street secret society Kappa Beta Phi made up of high-ranking financial executives. Robert Rubin, Jon Corzine, and John C. Whitehead, the former head of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Rockefeller confidant, and Goldman Sachs chairman are also members. Ross is the “Grand Swipe” or leader of the group.”
* Betsy DeVos, Secretary of Education (net worth “billionaire”; husband Dick DeVos has Amway fortune) – Windquest Group energy/renewables; Father built up auto parts fortune; Brother is Eric Prince, founder of Blackwater/Xe/Academi; Prince is, in turn, featured on Breitbart frequently
* Gen. David Petraeus, possible Secretary of State (net worth $2 million) – After serving as commander of CENTCOM and other miiltary positions, he was director of the CIA, before being forced to step down after pleading guilty to the misuse of classified information, which he reportedly shared with his mistress and biographer (*he would make a hypocritical Secretary of State choice given the scandal surrounding Sec. Clinton’s misuse of classified info); Petraeus went to head KKR Global (Kohlberg, Kravis and Roberts) and became a frequent Bilderberg attendee; member of CFR
• Mitt Romney, possible Secretary of State (net worth: $250 million) – Former Massachusetts Governor; former GOP nominee for president; former Vice President and senior partner at Bain Capitol, private equity/venture capital fund; father was former governor of Michigan; Romney is already well known as an establishment lackey, so there is no need to go on…
* Peter Thiel, potential position unknown, possibly informal (net worth $2.7 billion) – Co-founder of Facebook, PayPal, Palantir Technologies (NSA’s data mining partner), and many other firms; Silicon Valley tycoon known for initiating the so-called “PayPal Mafia”; Bilderberg steering committee member who has brought many technology leaders to the power group’s table
Notably, Peter Thiel and Donald Trump have been working closely together on a plan to “open libel laws” to, apparently, facilitate lawsuits and new forms of legal action against defamation and certain types of reporting – a la Thiel’s controversial role in funding lawsuits against Gawker, which caused its bankruptcy.
There are many other potential appointees and advisors worth paying attention to, but it is labor intensive, many have yet to be selected, and this is already enough to make the point anyway.
. . . . . . . . . . .
Nearly eight years ago, I had the honor and distinction of being an associate editor and second hand in general to the production of “The Obama Deception” – a film which rightly blasted the myth of Barack Obama’s divine anti-establishment, hope-and-change rope-a-dope routine.
We now know that play, and we should not let ourselves get fooled again.
In 2008, Despite campaigning as a fresh face who would end wars, corruption and the ways of Washington politics, President Obama quickly appointed Wall Street insiders, CFR and Trilateral Commission members, Bilderberg attendees, and some of the very neocons who had defined the Bush Administration that so many had come to reject and loathe.
Obama remains cool and popular on the surface and in press conferences, but behind the scenes he helped the big banks secure their bailout after the collapse. He gave cover for what became the greatest looting ever of the American people. Millennials, in particular, were oblivious to the deception, despite our effort to warn them.
Today, in 2016, Donald Trump is already showing himself to be the new face of that same deception; only this time, lots of well meaning liberty activists, truthers, libertarians, constitutionalists, populists and paleo-conservatives were the victims.
Helping Trump gain office on the idea that he would destroy NAFTA, stop the TPP, curb illegal immigration and bring good jobs back to America, these people were betrayed within days and weeks of Trump’s election victory as his elitist appointments became clear.
As Michael Krieger wrote:
If you give cover to Trump to appoint swamp creatures to his cabinet, you have no right to criticize Obama for having done the same. Let’s grow up and start rallying around ideas, not cheerleading political figures.
What allowed Obama to do all the bad things he did, was the fact that his supporters made endless excuses for him. Don’t make excuses for Trump. If you do, your life will get a lot worse and this country will decay far more into an authoritarian oligarchy than it already has. It is up to you to make sure he doesn’t become the Wall Street puppet I always feared he would be.
In hindsight, Trump made his fortune, and stayed out of trouble, by operating in the heart of Manhattan, just a short distance from Wall Street, the World Trade Center, Rockefeller Center, the Council on Foreign Relations and other exclusive white glove, bow tie clubs and business centers… So it isn’t exactly a stretch of the imagination that he would pack his cabinet full of these same creatures.
There is no shame in having supported one candidate to oppose another, or to be misled by someone you thought would make a difference. But the question is, will those who supported Trump the most admit that he has indeed “conned” and “betrayed” the base that got him elected – or will they keep on making excuses for him for the next four years, while Washington and Wall Street accelerate their operations?
Mark Twain, himself a member of the elitist Bohemian Grove back in his day, made two succinct and relevant observations about our political system which seem more fitting now than ever:
“If voting made any difference they wouldn’t let us do it.” – Mark Twain
“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)