Suddenly WHO 2-25-20 Tells America to Prepare for Pandemic! Dow Jones Plummets Another 900
Released From: ready.gov/pandemic
“It’s not so much a question of if this will happen anymore, but rather more a question of exactly when this will happen — and how many people in this country will have severe illness,” Dr. Nancy Messonnier of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a call with reporters.
Now the W.H.O and CDC call for Americans to be prepared added new urgency to response efforts that, until this week, focused on a disease largely confined to China, where it apparently originated, and neighboring countries.
The advances in pandemic preparedness and response are great, but there is still much to do to improve U.S. and global readiness for the next pandemic.
Americans are advised to take the necessary precautions as the pandemic spreads across the world.
Before a Pandemic
- Store a two week supply of water and food.
- Periodically check your regular prescription drugs to ensure a continuous supply in your home.
- Have any nonprescription drugs and other health supplies on hand, including pain relievers, stomach remedies, cough and cold medicines, fluids with electrolytes, and vitamins.
- Get copies and maintain electronic versions of health records from doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and other sources and store them, for personal reference. Get help accessing electronic health records.
- Talk with family members and loved ones about how they would be cared for if they got sick, or what will be needed to care for them in your home.
During a Pandemic
Limit the Spread of Germs and Prevent Infection
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- When you are sick, keep your distance from others to protect them from getting sick too.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. It may prevent those around you from getting sick.
- Washing your hands often will help protect you from germs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Practice other good health habits. Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
Blazing Press BREAKING W.H.O. 2-25-20 Tells America to PREPARE for Pandemic! Dow Jones plummets another -900
Financial Preparedness Tips
Americans at all income levels have experienced the challenges of rebuilding their lives after a disaster or other emergency. In these stressful circumstances, having access to personal financial, insurance, medical, and other records is crucial for starting the recovery process quickly and efficiently.
Taking the time now to collect and secure these critical records can give you peace of mind and, in the event of an emergency, ensure you have the documentation needed to start the recovery process without delay.
- Gather financial and critical personal, household, and medical information.
- Consider saving money in an emergency savings account that could be used in any crisis. Keep a small amount of cash at home in a safe place. It is important to have small bills on hand because ATMs and credit cards may not work during a disaster when you need to purchase necessary supplies, fuel, or food.
- Obtain property (homeowners or renters), health, and life insurance if you do not have them. Not all insurance policies are the same. Review your policy to make sure the amount and types of coverage you have meets the requirements for all possible hazards. Homeowners insurance does not typically cover flooding, so you may need to purchase flood insurance from the National Flood Insurance Program.
- For more helpful financial preparedness tips, download the Emergency Financial First Aid Kit (EFFAK) to get started planning today.
Emergency Financial First Aid Kit
The Emergency Financial First Aid Kit (EFFAK), a joint publication from Operation Hope and FEMA, can help you prepare financially and provide tips to reduce the impact disasters can leave you with financially.
Encourage people throughout your organization or workplace to be financially prepared. Here are some ideas to promote financial preparedness in your organization:
- Hold a brown bag meeting.
- Make a presentation at an existing staff meeting using the Safeguarding Your Valuables Facilitator Guide to support your discussion.
- Include financial preparedness information in the staff monthly newsletter.
Using the EFFAK as a guide, or by downloading a secure mobile app on your phone, store important documents either in a safety deposit box, an external drive, on the cloud to make it easy to access during a disaster.
Having your financial and medical records and important contact information will be crucial to help you start the recovery process quickly. Take time now to safeguard these critical documents.
- Photo ID to prove identity of household members
- Birth certificate to maintain or re-establish contact with family members
- Social Security card to apply for FEMA disaster assistance
- Military service
- Pet ID tags
Financial and legal documentation
- Housing payments to identify financial records and obligations
- Insurance policies to re-establish financial accounts
- Sources of income to maintain payments and credit
- Tax statements to provide contact information for financial and legal providers and to apply for FEMA disaster assistance
- Physician information to provide doctors with health information if medical care is needed
- Copies of health insurance information to ensure existing care continues uninterrupted
- Immunization records
Having insurance for your home or business property is the best way to ensure you will have the necessary financial resources to help you repair, rebuild, or replace whatever is damaged. Document and insure your property now.
Household contact information
- Banking institutions
- Insurance agent
- Health professionals
- Service providers
- Place of worship
Get your benefits electronically
A disaster can disrupt mail service for days or weeks. If you depend on Social Security or other regular benefits, switching to electronic payments is a simple, significant way to protect yourself financially before disaster strikes. It also eliminates the risk of stolen checks. The U.S. Department of the Treasury recommends two safer ways to get federal benefits:
- Direct deposit to a checking or savings account. Federal benefit recipients can sign up by calling (800) 333-1795 or sign up online.
- The Direct Express® prepaid debit card is designed as a safe and easy alternative to paper.
In an age when information is suppressed and controlled, and a global epidemic is rampant, we need to ask questions…
What is the Coronavirus exactly made up of and how do they function?
Where and when did it really originate from? Is there a bigger story to what’s reported now?
If there is, who was involved?
How was the Chinese Communist Party involved and what dark intentions did it have in the beginning? And who was the very first human that was infected by this virus?
Let’s re-visit the strange circumstances around Patient Zero. How is China controlling this epidemic now?
Did you know they are using strict war-time disciplines to control its citizens?
To understand part of the larger scheme, we need to dig deep into history, connections and expose certain figures and groups… So get ready for another mind-blowing episode on the Coronavirus.
Edge of Wonder Coronavirus: China’s Monstrous Deep State Disaster [Part 2]
In this video we talk gas masks and whats appropriate for what use. Also we have a company talk about their products and explain what to look for.
The Daily Shooter Lets Talk Gas Masks. Be Aware of What You’re Buying!
Natural Immunity is created by the body’s natural barriers skin, mouth, urinary track and eye surface. Another is in the form of antibodies passed from mother to child.
Acquired Immunity develops when antigens enter the body.
The Immune System recognizes these intruders and produces antibodies to fight future intruders. This minor overview of an amazing interconnected Immune System demonstrates the vital necessity in maintaining a healthy immune system.
Support Beforeitsnews by Trying All Our Health Products that Boost Your Immune System, Below.
Folium pX: A Perfect Blend of Science and Nature for Boosting Your Immune System Created by Scientists in the aftermath of the 1986 Chernobyl Catastrophe, Folium pX both boosts our Natural Immune System and Rids Toxic Heavy Metals and Radiation From Our Bodies.
VARS Liposomal Glutathione is the only Glutathione Validated as working with replicability showing an average increase of GSH of 31% on first day after one use in the morning. It provides Three Important Benefits including: Antioxidant Protection, Detoxification, and Fortification of the Immune System.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Join our affiliate program and earn extra money by sharing with friends and family or by posting on your social media.
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at www.mitocopper.com
Get our Free Ebook, "Suppressed Health Secrets" with Natural Cures THEY don't want you to know!
Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Organic Hemp Extract (CBD) - Full Spectrum high CBD (3300mg) hemp extract eases stiff joints, relieves stress and more!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
APeX - Far Superior to Colloidal Silver! Protect Your Family!