We live in a world where we are constantly watched and monitored. Find out what it would take to wipe the slate clean and live a life free of big brother.
Today I’d like to share with you a “3-second survival hack” you can use to skyrocket your chances of protecting your loved ones during ANY crisis.
This technique is so powerful it can give you almost superhuman powers during the ugliest nightmares imaginable….
From natural disasters like earthquakes or tornadoes…
To explosive situations like mass shootings or even nationwide martial law.
And It doesn’t matter if you’re out of shape…
Or have no equipment…
This technique has been tested and proven by elite soldiers and real world “miracle” survivors from around the world.
Police State got you down? Does the thought of Martial Law keep you up at night? Well, it should!
We live in a world where we are constantly watched and monitored. Ever wondered what it would take to wipe the slate clean and live a life free of big brother?
Security expert Aton Edwards answered just that as he goes on an amazing journey off the grid and under the radar in ‘‘Track Me If You Can”.
The show focused on ways to avoid being tracked by “big brother” or anyone else who may be looking for you.
Track Me If You Can is a must-watch for anyone interested in protecting their privacy. Aton covers many excellent tips and gives necessary information for anyone who wants to go off-grid and disappear off the radar.
- There are 30 million plus surveillance cameras on the US, one camera for every ten Americans.
- The average American is in 200 databases.
- Putting a plan in motion to keep you from being tracked is a good idea if you want to devise a new life for yourself
Before You Go
- Plan 3 months ahead of time
- Right before you leave, change your appearance significantly (if you have hair, shave your head, if you have blond hair, change it to black, get glasses, etc.).
- Before you leave, terminate all of your accounts (email, bank accounts, credit cards, etc).
- Don’t terminate your social network sites as you can use these sites to provide disinformation.
- Before you leave, delete all of your computer files and get rid of your computer’s hard drive (first boil the hard drive then smash it with a hammer and finally run a Degausser/electromagnetic wand over the drive to obliterate all information it may contain).
- Get rid of all of your personal items like photos, trophies, mementos, etc. that could tie you to your old life.
- Shred all of your personal info and credit cards/bank statements/etc. with a micro-cut shredder, next take the shredded material and spread it around in a bunch of trash bags and leave the bags at various dumpsters around the city, or burn it.
- Get rid of your cell phone or tablet as these can be easily used to track your location either through a computer software program or through triangulation. Off is never truly off with a smart phone, take out the battery until you are ready to abandon it (see below).
- Pro Tip: Wipe all of your info from your cell phone then leave it at a train or bus station so that someone else will pick it up and start using it, thus providing a source of disinformation for those searching for you.
- Break your normal patterns (what you eat, where you frequent, how you shop, the kind of work you do, etc).
- Ditch your car and find a substitute that is not your personality.
- Completely change your lifestyle (ie: if you are currently a corporate lawyer, become a night janitor then dress and behave appropriately).
- If you do take your car get rid of the toll pass which can track your movements through the RFID chip in the pass.
- Stay away from interstate highways.
- Get rid of the GPS device which came with your car. Ditto for the OnStar system which can be activated remotely and allow others to listen in on your conversations.
- Make sure your tires don’t have RFID chips in them. Some tires have these chips and they can link to your VIN number and the purchase location of the tires.
Living Day To Day
- Go to non-chain restaurants.
- Pay for everything with cash.
- Use alcohol wipes to remove fingerprints.
- When you are out in public disguise yourself (at least wear a hat and sunglasses).
- Avoid frequenting your usual places (for example, if you are a vegetarian your meal preference can be found through your prior airline meal request and then you may be easier to locate if you frequent vegetarian restaurants).
- Get your food to go from restaurants so you don’t leave DNA on the plates/utensils/glasses which can be read with an easily purchased BPac machine which analyzes your biometrics.
- Stay in small motels and pay with cash.
- Use a Multi Sweep Hidden Camera & Bug Detector to check for hidden bugs/cameras/etc.
- Cover the peephole so people can’t see into your room.
- Sleep in your sleeping bag so you won’t leave DNA behind on the hotel bedding.
How To Stay Off The Radar
- Buy a basic pre-paid cell phone (not a smart phone) which you only use for outgoing calls (be sure to turn off the caller ID). Replace the pre-paid phone frequently, about every 2 weeks.
- When you are not using the cell phone, remove the battery so it can’t be turned on remotely or used to track you.
- Be careful when speaking in cars or near windows. The NSA/CIA/FBI has a bounce laser monitoring system which can pick up sound waves on glass and record what you are saying.
- At night you can avoid being seen on cameras that use infrared light (90% do) by fashioning a cap with LED lights on the front of it which makes a “halo” and shields your face from the cameras.
- To determine the best place to resettle, choose a mid-sized city in a not overly cold place. Big cities and small towns are not good places for anonymity because of all the cameras.
- To change your identity don’t just assume the identity of someone else (this is way more difficult–and illegal–than it used to be), instead petition the court to change your name legally to a new–and common–name (you’ll have to dig deeper elsewhere on the web for exactly how to do this without giving yourself away).
- Apply for a driver’s license under your new name.
- Get an RFID-blocking wallet. Most driver’s licenses and passports have RFID chips in them. Block people from reading these RFID chips by carrying them in your RFID-blocking wallet.
- To get back online use a new laptop. Stay away from libraries!
- Always use a hard wire to your laptop and turn off the wi-fi which is universally less secure.
- Put a cover over your web cam because these are extremely easy to turn on remotely.
- Install anti-key logger software on your computer.
- Also, install software that will reroute your ip address so your location can’t be determined via your computer.
- Be aware of the NSA spying and the ECHELON program in the US which monitors phone and computer transmissions for keywords and messages.
- At the grocery store, change your shopping habits and never use store club cards.
- Be aware that nearly all food packaging now contain RFID tags. To be sure these aren’t used for tracking (unlikely now but possibly more likely in the future as the Internet grows) repackage food once you purchase it and get rid of the store packaging.
- To find work, get a night job that is different that your previous job, such as a janitor. This will limit your contact with people.
- Change jobs often.
- Create a “back story” for your new identity and practice it. If you base your lies on the truth but change the details a bit, your story will be easier to remember and more believable.
- Open a bank account, preferably at a small, local credit union.
- Be aware of video surveillance cameras which are everywhere.
- Never contact people from your past.
- The narrator noted that every year, changing your identity gets harder.
- The police now consider common activities suspicious such as bird watching, sketching or painting, or taking photographs in public.
- There are 70+ FUSION centers in the US which coordinate surveillance and other information.
- Airlines sometimes put locater chips on your bags so be aware of this. You can also use these tagged bags for disinformation purposes (ie: leaving them in places to throw people off your trail).
- Technology is now available to identify you by the way you walk (change the way you walk), your facial measurements and biometrics (use a disguise, and especially sunglasses), and even your response to images.
- It will be 7 to 10 years before your old identity drops off of databases, if ever.
- Guard against complacency.
- The less you interface with technology, the better off you will be.
During a SHTF situation, pain could become an annoyance for some, but unbearable for others.
If doctors are scarce and medicine becomes even scarcer, this one little weed, found all over North America and similar to morphine, could be a saving grace.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.