Dallas, TX, May, 2015 – Travel and Tourism in Argentina to 2019 provides detailed information on the Argentina Travel & Tourism Industry sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, tourist expenditure, airlines, hotels, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries. The report brings together Market research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics and discover which segments will see growth in the coming years.
Complete report is available @ http://marketreportsstore.com/travel-and-tourism-in-argentina-to-2019/ Synopsis
The report provides detailed market analysis of Argentina Travel & Tourism , information, and insights, including:
Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Argentine Travel and Tourism sector Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Argentina for various categories in the Travel and Tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries, and others Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=33310
- Even though the economic condition in Argentina is undergoing financial crisis, the tourism industry performed well during the historic period (2010-2014), with the exception of 2013, due to high inflation which stood at 28%. The inbound and domestic tourism volume rebounded in 2014 with the government’s initiatives to improve tourism balance in the country
- In January 2014, the Argentine peso devalued by 20% to its lowest value since 2001 when Argentina defaulted on its foreign debt. The cost of goods and services fell to as low as 50% of the original cost while in the neighboring countries, such as Brazil and Chile, the currency continued to strengthen. The devaluation of the Argentine peso led to a rise in inbound tourism as foreign visitors to the country obtained low cost deals on travel fares and hotels
- To control the outflow of foreign currency through the tourism sector and maintain the dollar reserves of the Central Bank, the Argentine government imposed exchange controls. For example, in December 2013, the government increased taxes on debit and credit card purchases abroad for “tourism and traveling purposes” (including flight and tour packages) from 20% to 35% to deter the outflow of currency from Argentina Travel & Tourism Market. Furthermore, a 35% surcharge was introduced on dollars purchased directly through Federal Administration of Public Revenue (AFIP) for traveling purposes. The government has been imposing strict exchange controls since 2011 to maintain foreign currency reserves in order to repay the debt
- The Argentine government protects the flag carrier with policies that restrict entry for new companies, including LCCs. Brazil’s Gol is the only LCC operating in Argentina as of December 2014. LCCs had a penetration rate (% of total seats sold) of only 3.6% as of 2014, which is very low compared to LCCs’ penetration rate in neighboring countries such as Brazil, which had 47%. Due to the policies that favored government-owned carriers, entry for new LCCs is closed in Argentina
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1 Key Trends and Issues
1.1.1 Government increases tax to restrict dollar outflow
2 The Travel and Tourism Sector In Context
2.1 Tourist Attractions
3 Country Fact Sheet
4 Tourism Flows
4.1 The Market
4.1.1 Domestic tourism
4.1.2 Inbound tourism
5.1 The Market
5.2 Key Developments
5.2.1 Aerolineas focuses on expansion in the domestic market
6.1 The Market
6.2 Key Developments
7 Car Rental
7.1 The Market
7.2 Key Developments
8 Travel Intermediaries
8.1 The Market
8.2 Key Developments
9 Tourism Board Profile
9.1 Tourist Board Description
9.2 Target Market
10 Airport Profiles
10.1 Argentina Airports
10.1.2 Operator profile
11 Company Profiles – Airlines
11.1 Company Profile: LAN Airlines Argentina
11.1.1 LAN Airlines Argentina- company overview
11.1.2 LAN Airlines Argentina- main services and brands
12 Company Profiles – Hotels
12.1 Company Profile: Wyndham Hotels Argentina
12.1.1 Wyndham Hotels Argentina – company overview
12.1.2 Wyndham Hotels Argentina – main services and brands
12.1.3 Wyndham Hotels Argentina – key employees
12.2 Company Profile: Amerian Hotels
13 Company Profiles – Car Rental
13.1 Company Profile: Europ car Argentina
13.1.1 Europ car Argentina – company overview
13.1.2 Europ car Argentina – main services and brands
14 Company Profiles – Travel Intermediaries
14.1 Company Profile: Say Hueque Patagonia S.R.L.
14.1.1 Say Hueque Patagonia S.R.L. – company overview
14.1.2 Say Hueque Patagonia S.R.L.- main services and brands
14.1.3 Say Hueque Patagonia S.R.L. – key employees
15 Market Data Analysis
15.1 Tourism Output
15.1.1 Total tourism output
15.1.2 Direct tourism output
15.1.3 Indirect tourism output
16.1 What is this Report About?
16.4 About Canadean
- Travel and Tourism in Argentina to 2018
- Travel and Tourism in Argentina to 2017
- The Future of Travel Intermediaries in Argentina to 2018: Market Profile
- Travel and Tourism in India to 2019
- Travel and Tourism in the Philippines to 2019
Market Reports Store is your one-stop online shop for syndicated industry research reports on 25+ categories and their sub-sectors. We bring to you to the latest in market research across multiple industries and geographies from leading research publishers across the globe.
Call: +1 888 391 5441
7557 Rambler Road,
Dallas, Texas 75231
+ 1 888 391 5441
Connect with Us:
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.