For a Beginner Web-Designer: Studio or Freelance?
You are looking for a job: you have a portfolio, you understand the design process, you create promotional pages, online stores. You come to the studio and the first tasks make you think – are you interested in the web?
But all is easier, than you think: find a place where you realize yourself as a specialist. About where a novice web designer can work, we will tell you below.
Office, team, corporate coffee, mouse button. Studio – office in the usual sense.
Work in the studio looks like this: speed, maximum concentration and man-mouse hands.
The team of designers is united by the work on a common project, but the process resembles a conveyor: the more orders are fulfilled, the more you will earn. This motivates the designers to maintain a high pace of work.
• A chance for a newcomer.
• A designer with experience gets tired of working in the studio, goes to freelance or to a place where they will be paid more, so beginners are always welcome. If you know the basics, they will teach you the rest.
• There are a lot of projects.
• The studio has many customers. You will work on different projects, which means you will get more experience.
• Fast growth.
• During a year of work in the studio junior (beginner) grows into a middle (average) web designer, but will have to sweat.
• No direct contact with the customer.
• The manager transmits information to the designer from the client. The process reminds you of a broken phone: you cannot ask the customer what he did not like about your work. And the manager can simply lose some of the information in the transmission or misinterpret it. The result for the designer – edits, corrections, a lot of corrections.
• There are a lot of clients, a lot of tasks: make marketing kits, cover for a social network, create a new main page of the news portal. The result – more earnings and a higher probability to “burn out”.
• The design is created for the client.
• Even if you have gone through dozens of options and found the ideal solution, the client may disagree with it. His word for you is rule #1. Even if he asks you to make poisonous green letters on a yellow background. We know that sometimes it can hurt more than a little finger against a chair leg.
• The designer does not see the whole picture – he is part of the order conveyor.
• There are few minuses to work in the studio, but they can all become fatal for the quality of work. However, working in the studio is a key stage for a novice web designer: here you can quickly swing the skills and stuff your hand on corrections.
Freelance designer – he looks for orders, communicates with the customer, makes the design and determines the cost of work. You can enter the profession through freelance and find yourself in the studio or product, or you can freelance for life.
• Free schedule.
• You can manage your time as you see fit. But also keep an eye on the schedule so that your client and your health do not suffer.
• Direct contact with the customer.
• Without intermediaries, it is easier for the designer to take into account all the wishes of the customer, get feedback and solve the problem with the help of free mockup
• Salary level is endless.
• You yourself are looking for orders, negotiating and setting prices. Proven freelancer can earn more than studios.
• A freelancer on the beach is a myth. Even if you can afford to rest anywhere, it is unlikely that you will be there to rest. If only work for you has a rest.
• Danger of being left without customers – if you do not have advertising or sundered radio, you can stay without orders.
• Freelance is suitable for both novice designers and experienced.
Finally, remember, that without minimal experience in web design, you will not be taken into the studio, product or startup.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com
Get our Free Ebook, "Suppressed
Health Secrets" with Natural Cures THEY don't want you to know!
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans
toxic buildup with oxygen!
Organic Hemp Extract (CBD) - Full Spectrum high CBD (3300mg) hemp extract eases stiff joints, relieves stress and more!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification,
mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter
radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.