Making Your Self-Employed Business Sustainably Successful written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Jeffrey Shaw. Jeffery is an experienced speaker and small-business consultant. He helps self-employed and small-business owners gain control of their business in what otherwise seems like uncontrollable circumstances. He’s also the author of a book called: The Self-Employed Life: Business and Personal Development Strategies That Create Sustainable Success.
Questions I Ask Jeffrey Shaw:
- The term “self-employed” used to be looked upon differently — has the perception changed now?
- What in your mind is self-employed, and what space are you trying to carve out?
- What’s your approach to personal development?
- Will you share some of your own experiences and maybe some of the folks you’ve worked with also?
- When you’re working with small business owners and self-employed folks that you work with, where do you see people commonly kind of fall down?
- What is the self-employed ecosystem you’ve mentioned?
- What are some of the traits and habits that you can identify that really serve people trying to achieve balance and build this ecosystem?
- What are some of your thoughts on self-employed individuals in terms of hiring them to do work for you?
- Can you tell us more about the summit this year which is happening along with your book?
- His book: The Self-Employed Life: Business and Personal Development Strategies That Create Sustainable Success
- The Self-Employed Summit
- The Self-Employed Assessment
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network
- Check it out at https://ducttapemarketing.com/marketing-consultants/
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by SharpSpring Ads.
Are you already retargeting with Google or Facebook? Now you can use one platform, SharpSpring Ads, to simplify the process, double your audience, and improve ROI. Sign-up for a free account and SharpSpringAds will match up to $1,000 in ad spend.
Bio: John Jantsch is a marketing consultant and author of Duct Tape Marketing[www.ducttapemarketing.com] and The Referral Engine[www.referralenginebook.com] and the founder of the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network.[www.ducttapemarketingconsultant.com]
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.