Special thanks to my good friend… the late, great David Dees for his artwork… God rest his soul 💜
The following is a blog that I stumbled on back in 2012 in which a remorseful Chemtrail chemist whistleblower, known only as OP, appeared on godlikeproductions.com’s blog and spilled the beans on his 17 years of developing chemicals for dispersion on the human population... 90% of which were designed to alter emotions/mood/state of mind as well as provoke “flu-like symptoms”!
Many controlled opposition talking heads try to deflect us away from this truth by insisting that we call these Aerially Dispersed Chemical (ADC) events ➛ “Geoengineering” and “Weather modification”.
Although these are admittedly also a big part of the spraying agenda, the Controller’s darker and more sinister agenda is population control and OP does not hesitate to refer to the aerosols coming out of planes as “CHEMTRAILS” for good reason… he spent 17 years of his life developing the chemicals they contain!
Is it possible that in order to increase the Covid-19 case numbers and get the population to submit to the bogus 85% false-positive PCR tests, masks, vaccines and the rest of it, that the Controllers are having us sprayed with chemical irritants from the sky in order to provoke Covid-like symptoms?
And have they rendered us so chemically complacent and numb that we are unable to act in the face of this present danger as we continue to breath in the daily chemical brew?
I have noticed an uptick in Chemtrail activity in our area recently as the number of symptomatic Covid cases in our area has spiked!
The following blog is broken down into the 5 days of posts OP shared with us before going silent… below is day 1.
I have highlighted certain interesting questions in blue and OP’s answers in red.
Links for days 2 through 5 will be found at the end of this post… I invite you to visit them all.
I spent 17 years developing various chemicals for Chemtrails.
Ask me almost anything…
Can’t tell you the name of my employers. Nor can I tell you the exact chemical compositions of the mixtures I helped develop. I can answer almost everything else.
- Does Evergreen have planes modified for this?
I can’t say with 100% certainty that the chemicals I worked on ended up in Evergreen planes, but I do know for a fact that cargo airline companies like Evergreen routinely accept large sums of money to load and disperse chemtrails. Much more lucrative than just hauling cargo.
- What is/are their purpose(s)?
- How toxic are they?
- Do they breakdown or accumulate?
Purpose(s): Too many to count on ten fingers. It really depends on where they are going to be used. Many are calming agents. Others induce a state of haziness. Rarely, we were asked to develop mixtures to incite anger/rash behavior; 90% of what we worked on aimed to alter emotions/mood/state of mind.
Toxicity: In almost all cases, it was made very clear to us that what we were working on should have minimal toxicity. Naturally, a small percent of the population will have allergic tendencies to a chemical compound. But in some cases we even went as far as animal testing to ensure that the chemicals we were working on were relatively non-toxic. I never worked on a project where the intended result was toxic/fatal.
Breakdown/Accumulate: Varies a lot based on the chemical structure.
Some of the mixtures we developed were intended to dissipate to concentrations as low as one part per billion by the time they reached ground level. Others were specifically designed to reach ground level and last for up to a year. Even after rain/wind/snow, etc.
- Is gold involved?
I am pretty sure that gold never played a major role in any of our chemical mixtures. If it ever was, it was a secondary ingredient that didn’t play a major role in the intended effect.
- Beyond your company which I will assume is subcontracted anyway, do you have any clue who’s behind the spraying?
Do you mean which airlines conduct the spraying? Or who coerces the airlines into doing so? I do know that 99% of the time, a commercial pilot is unaware that their plane may be spraying chemtrails. I realized after some time that whatever organization is “behind the scenes” of all this is very good at making sure to directly deal with as few people as possible. I never knew who was contracting my employer’s services. Not once.
- So it’s a psy-ops in the truest sense?
- Do you know how wide spread it is?
- Are certain areas targeted more than others?
I do know that North America is not the only continent that uses ADCs (aerially dispersed chemicals) without the knowledge of the population. However, I also know that the chemical technology of other countries are close to a decade behind that of the United States.
I never knew where the chemicals I worked on ended up being used. Like I said before, there is a LOT of secrecy. I only did it for 17 years because the paycheck and benefits were beautiful. All I can say is that sometimes we were given the job of developing chemical mixtures expecting very specific results, which gave me the sense that they would be used for a specific area. State, county, city – I don’t know. I do know that it would be very hard to target an area smaller than a city from the altitude of a commercial airliner. Although I did work on a couple projects where the intent was to develop a mixture that would not disperse very far; just drop as fast as possible without spreading out.
- Barium breaks down the immune system by depleting Vit C.
- Why use barium?
We did use Barium in more than one final products. However, for all of these projects, we conducted extensive testing to ensure that the chemicals would dissipate to non-toxic levels by the time they reached ground level. Baritosis was a huge concern of our contractors when developing anything that required Barium. Most of our final mixtures that used Barium were designed to reach ground level in concentrations of one part per million or less.
1) What do you want to tell us?
2) Name 5 or 10 reasons for spraying us, please.
Communication, weather modification, mood swings in the population… sickness/flu symptoms…
I don’t really want to tell you anything. I’ve been out of the business for long enough, to the point where I feel safe revealing some of the details of my employment. That, and this glass of scotch.
Reasons for spraying… like I said, we never knew the contractors true “intent”. But 9 times out of 10, it was pretty obvious because when asking us to develop chemical compounds, they have to tell us what they want them to do. To name a few: weather modification, emotion suppressants, emotion expectorants, environmental modification.
Also, interesting that you should mention “sickness/flu symptoms” – although I said earlier that with 99% of our products we were specifically instructed to ensure non-toxicity, there were more than a few projects we worked on that were meant to create “symptoms of flu”, without causing any real harm to the subjects.
- In your opinion what is the overall agenda driving chemtrails?
Control. Whether it’s over people, the weather, the environment – it all boils down to control. It’s human nature to want to be in control.
- Chemtrails have a patent which involves the sun. I have read the patent.
Not sure which patent you are referring to. Our mixtures were never patented. Mainly because patents are public information. But patents can still be kept private; our mixtures were never patented for the purpose of plausible deniability and lack of a paper trail. Keep in mind that nearly everything we were contracted to do was not legal by nearly any sense of the word. I can, however, remember one project that was designed to work differently based on sunlight levels – it was a weather modification project.
- The elderly, very young, and immunocompromised would suffer ill effects, including possible death.
Like I said before, a lot of care was taken to ensure non-toxicity of almost all of our mixtures. We didn’t just achieve this with healthy, middle aged people in mind. As far as immuno-compromised individuals, well, that’s a pretty broad term. There are hundreds if not thousands of different immuno-compromising diseases and conditions. Most of these leave the person overly susceptible to bacteria and viruses, not chemicals. But as I said before, it was inevitable that there would be a marginal number of ill effects to what we developed.
- Would you be willing to tell us the years (dates)you were actively involved?
- And/or how long have we been getting sprayed in secret?
I’d rather give a range than exact years – early 80s to early 2000′s. Not sure when spraying started exactly, but judging from the scientific papers we based our some of our research on, it didn’t take long after the dawn of modern chemistry for people to learn that chemicals can be used for nefarious purposes as well as good ones.
- Why did you choose this website (godlikeproduction.com) of all places to reveal this knowledge?
Where else would anyone believe me?
- There is a patent on chemtrails for weather modification. You sound highly educated. I’m becoming interested in what you have to say.
I’d be interested to know the patent number you are referring to – it certainly wasn’t filed for by my employer.
- Alternations in biofunctioning can lead to the susceptibility of disease from bacteria, virus, fungal…barium reduces Vit C levels, which in turn compromises the immune system, especially in those already compromised. The levels discovered on the ground were higher than what would be considered marginal.
What levels on the ground are you referring to? If it’s true, then it was either a mixture developed by another research group (the one I worked with was definitely not the only one), or something went wrong with the deployment of our mixture (i.e. it was deployed under atmospheric conditions in which we specifically advised our contractors not to use them in).
- I just love how casually people interact with mass murderers.
I’m sorry, but I resent that – you clearly haven’t read any of my responses. 99% of the time, non-toxicity was top priority. I can say with complete confidence that even our most dangerous mixtures never had more than a 1 in 50,000 mortality rate, assuming they were deployed as advised.
- Is it true that some chemtrails help amplify the effects of haarp?
Sorry, but I really don’t know anything about HAARP other than that they are believed to be actively researching weather modification. If they ever contracted our services, I never knew.
- Are you still in contact with any old coworkers who are still involved? if so are there any updates or current info you would like to share?
There was an odd generation gap in the research group I worked with. I.e. by the time I left, everyone at our lab fell into two groups – 55 years and older, or less than 5-10 years out of college. I actually felt like they did this on purpose, to minimize the chance that we would keep in contact with anyone “still in the business” after retiring. Besides the mountains of non-disclosure agreements I was forced to sign. But no, I don’t keep in contact with anyone still conducting research. In fact I only keep in touch with one former lab mate, who resigned two years after me.
- As you already indicated, patents are in the public arena. I read an actual patent pertaining to this, but as you indicated patents are public so just Google “chemtrail weather modification patents” and you will find patent numbers. Your language is that of a PhD Chemists.
After searching for that, I did find results, but none on the uspto.gov website. If there are indeed US patents filed for weather modification chemicals, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are some sort of distraction. I.e. the oldest magic trick in the book – watch this hand over here, don’t worry about what the other hand is doing behind the back. If people are spending all their time trying to figure out what is going on with the publicly listed patents, then that is less people trying to find the real research.
- Were these chemicals delivered through inhalation, absorption, ingestion? What was the route of delivery to achieve the desired goal?
We developed mixtures that worked via all three of the pathways you described.
- Did any of your compounds ever cloak the sky?
I’m not sure what you mean…as in they were intended to block out the sun? If that is the case, then no.
By the way, in case some of you haven’t noticed, I’m choosing not to respond to any religious trolls who are asking me how it feels to be doomed to eternal hellfire. I’ve come to terms with my career over the past decade. I’m not here to argue religion and the afterlife.
- Was this for the military? Are you Chemist? Is it a worldwide phenomenon? What is the purpose of Chemtrails?
See previous posts – I had no idea (still don’t to this day).
Am I a chemist: Yes, I received a B.S. in Chemistry, and my PhD in biochemistry.
Is it a worldwide phenomenon: See previous post – North America is not the only continent to use aerially dispersed chemicals.
Purpose of chemtrails: See previous posts.
- Write it all up (with proof) and send to all the newsdesks in the U.S. I bet somone would run it.
I would worry for my safety if I were to actually do that. I don’t even feel completely safe discussing this on an internet forum.
- But how do you feel about what you have done? Like I said, I’m not judging, nor am I seeking a religious argument.
Not great. I would feel much, much worse if non-toxicity had not been as much of a concern as it was. But even so, I’ve dealt with a great amount of regret since retirement. Developed a drinking problem. But I’ve managed to come to terms with my nearly two decades of work, and I am ready to accept whatever fate awaits me.
- I’m curious as to what motivated you to discuss Chemtrails?
I guess I’ve been needing to get it off my chest for some time. I can’t talk about it with family and friends – they think I am making some sort of “mad scientist” joke and laugh it off. None of them have ever taken me seriously when I try to explain the details of my career. I was just a research chemist as far as they are concerned.
- If you write it all up and mail it to all the major newsdesks — anonymously & from a remote location — you could blow the lid off the subject. And possibly even save some people.
The other thing is, I have absolutely zero proof other than my word. I know for a fact that our research lab is no longer in the same location as it was when I worked there. I drove by a couple years ago, and the sign is for some new company I’ve never heard of. I was forced to surrender my lab notebooks upon retirement. I was also forced to allow them to search my house and car upon retirement, and they were given full right to confiscate anything that could have been related to my work. People have come to the media saying they worked at Area 51, but never get real media coverage for the same reason – the only proof they have is their experiences.
- 2 questions:
1) you mentioned these chemicals were sometimes designed to “calm”. Any of these mixtures have to do with memory loss or attention deficits? Seems like people are complaining more and more of being scatter brained and forgetful. People seem to lose focus a lot too.
2) is there a way to avoid them or detox from these chemicals?
There was one project where we were asked to “experiment” with memory loss compounds. I think our contractors asked us to “experiment” because they knew it was a very tricky field. We ended up making a little headway, but could not develop anything that was anything near safe for use on humans. So the project was scrapped. As far as attention deficit, there was a project we worked on that was supposed to induce temporary inability to focus. I suppose that’s the same thing.
As far as a way to avoid these sorts of thing…I suppose a way of avoiding chemicals greater than 0.1 μm in size would protect you against most of what we worked on. Good luck wearing something like that and not looking like a nutjob in public (maybe Japan has the right idea?). Detox – no clue. Not my area of expertise.
- Did the experiment on memory loss involve the neurotransmitters? Was it chemical as in pharmaceutical in nature?
Good questions. We were indeed trying to alter the behavior of neurotransmitter receptors (G protein-coupled receptors to be specific) for that project. But we were unable to achieve the desired result without jeopardizing the safety of the subject.
- A ‘B.S.’ you say? as in Bull Shit?
Bachelor of Science. Not like I didn’t hear that joke a million times throughout undergrad.
- Versed creates amnesia as does other similarly classed pharmaceuticals. Was this the nature of the research in pharmaceuticals with mind altering states?
Are you referring to the drug Midazolam? All I know is that it’s a somewhat controversial drug, but looking at it’s chemical structure, I can say that it shares some reactive properties with chemicals developed for projects with the intent of altering state of mind.
- Please elaborate. Brain chemistry interests me.
I’ll try to summarize the project without getting too specific. We were looking at a specific family of G protein-coupled receptors only found in brain tissue. The headway we made was developing an inhibitor for a specific receptor in this family. This specific receptor is involved in creation and storage of new memories. By developing a compound that bound to the receptor and blocked the binding of the naturally created compound, we achieved mediocre success in the inhibition of creation and storage of new memories. But test mortality rates were too high, and the project was abandoned. One of the more interesting ones we ever got to work on, though.
Thanks. Thats what I was wondering about with the focus. I hear many people say they can’t read past a few sentences in a book before they lose interest, lose concentration or get bored.
Also, when you say “calming” effect, is that the same as “lazy” effect? People seem way unmotivated/lazy too. Lol
- Btw, I wouldve listened to you talk about work if you were my family member
Are you still a chemist?
In some cases, yes, “calming” went hand in hand with “lazy”. In others, “calming” went along with the ability to keep focusing on a task and remain motivated.
And no, I don’t really practice chemistry. I made enough to retire comfortably, and the only contact I have with the field is reading the occasional major paper that is published.
- G protein-coupled receptors that signal Phosphatidylinositol would actually enhance cognition, wouldn’t it? Were you targeting this pathway or the cAMP?
This particular project did not deal with the phospholipid you mentioned nor the cAMP pathway. I wish I could get into more specifics with you as it’s clear you also have a background in either chemistry or biology (or both), but I really wouldn’t feel safe getting into the specifics of the compounds, pathways, and receptors we were working on.
Thanks for the insightful questions and comments. It’s getting late, and it’s time for this old man to hit the sack. If I’m feeling up to it, I may revive this thread tomorrow night – there is a lot that didn’t get touched on.
Have a good night, and remember to never stop asking questions.
OP, thanks for coming here to talk.
- Do you think it is likely that many of the projects you were asked to work on during the 80s-early 2000s could have by now been figured out?
- What really concerns me is that the idea (which means there is a motive and agenda behind it) EXISTS and someone wanted you guys to try and figure it out. Just because the technology was not there during your time, do you think there could be a good chance that it has been developed since?
- I heard a rumour/conscpiracy that an agent was dispersed in the Middle East area over the past year to basically reduce the “God” particle in us. Many say this is what explains the numerous revolts we saw happen over the past year. Do you have any opinion on this?
- Is there any way to sue the Government for knowingly affecting us without a choice in the matter? Do they not fear the response from other countries that may not want these chemicals polluting the water, and eventually food that may be exported to them?
- You mentioned before that there should not be a harm if they applied these chemicals in the way that you guys advised. I am scared as after hearing about families being sprayed with Corexit, and the planes spraying along the shoreline when they were supposed to be a couple miles away from the shore, that these types of Chemicals you guys produced would have been purposefully released in away that was not recommended to achieve a quicker drastic result.
Wow, that’s a lot of questions. I’ll answer the ones that I can.
Projects that I worked on in my time that were unsuccessful: Yes, it is quite possible that with technological advances in the last decade, some things we were unable to accomplish have since been done. (memory agents?)
An agent to reduce the “God” particle in us: If you are referring to the possible Higgs-Boson particle, then I think what you read is probably hogswash. Higgs-Boson particles do not even exist for more than a miniscule fraction of a second. And we know so little about them that any attempt to “reduce them in us” would be a joke. Remember that the term “God particle” was given to them by some idiot, and for some reason it stuck. The Higgs-Boson particle, if it does exist, has nothing to do with God. However, I won’t rule out that the rash of revolutions in the Middle East were the result of a chemical agent. Not likely, but not impossible.
Sue the government? Good luck.
Although I don’t like to think about it, I don’t doubt that the people using the chemicals we developed might have occasionally used them differently than we recommended. I don’t like to think about it. The people making the final decisions were likely bureaucrats looking for results – not scientists.
Fascinating thread. Couple of questions if you please.
- Were operating perimeters given for different ‘cocktails’ you created, ie did they tell you the delivery system or at what height and atmosphere it had to activate in.
- Secondly, what materials do you put into cocktail to make it spread and hang in the same place for hours when other clouds are scurrying past.
Thanks in anticipation.
We only gave recommendations as far as delivery methods. We stressed that these recommendations were very important, but the final call was never ours.
As far as your second question, this is hard for us to control. This is where recommended delivery conditions come into play. A spread hanging in the same place for hours could be due to incorrect deployment.
Okay… let’s assume that KMnO4 were brought into line by reaction with As2O3. As2O3 + MnO4(-) +H+ +H2O yields H3AsO4 + Mn(2+) NOT BALANCED
If a .1262g sample that is 97.72% As2O3 by mass had been used in the titration, how many milliliters of the .02140M KMnO4 would have been required?
I’d honestly have to bring out a textbook or use Wikipedia to aid in answering that. Everyone knows that a skill not used atrophies. My first job out of college, before I went to grad school, did not involve chemistry. Two years out of undergrad, I could not have answered this without a textbook. Now, over a decade out of retirement, I could not answer this without a textbook. Not ashamed to admit it.
Now I’m really going to sleep. Saw a few questions I wanted to answer that were posted before my “final” post. Good night all.
Hey all, I’m back. The number of replies since last night is astounding. I’ll have to leave in half an hour or so to eat dinner, but I’ve got some responses ready to questions that were asked during my absence that I’ll post over the next ten minutes or so. I’ll also try to hit a few more before dinner, and some after.
Never in my 17 years did we ever test compounds on humans. It was always rats, and in some cases where those tests proved inconclusive; pigs. If we had been testing compounds on humans, I would’ve quit the first day. That being said, I obviously was aware that these compounds would be used on humans, hopefully as directed. But we tested and developed them using lab rats, not humans.
- Do chemtrails have anything to do with the increase of suicides?
No clue. I absolutely hope not. When testing on animals such as rats, it’s tough to gauge if they become suicidal. It’s a decidedly human state of mind. But we did keep hormones and pathways related to suicide in mind when developing chemicals. We never did any work involving these hormones or pathways.
- Do you think that perhaps there’s a more secret, more subtle level of covert research that caters to even more reckless interests?
I hope not. The idea that there might be people out there contracting work from other labs with more “reckless interests” in mind gives me chills.
- And my question is – if you were looking for “calming” were there studies that you saw that proved or disproved your work in the lab was working?
If there were other labs doing research on chemtrail compounds (and I’m almost sure there were/are), they weren’t publishing their work. Neither did we. So that was one downside – I couldn’t read papers about exciting progresses in my field. I just had to keep up with major chemistry journals. As far as chemicals related to “calming”, yes, I can say that the ones we developed were proven to work on rats, and in one case, pigs.
- Any DNA manipulation?
A video shows a very interesting presentation that there are large traces of human red blood cells, something engineered to withstand the harshest conditions which is connected to morgellons.
Never in a permanent sense. I can remember a project that involved temporary blocking of certain transcription factors, but I never worked on anything that sought to manipulate DNA in a permanent sense. I’ve seen a couple people ask about red blood cells, and whether they were ever part of mixtures? The answer is no, not as part of anything I ever worked on. Not sure why someone would want to spray blood cells; they would only be able to enter your bloodstream through an open wound, and would almost certainly be immediately attacked by the body’s immune system.
Also, I’ve seen a few people mention Morgellons disease. I literally know nothing about it; I’ve only heard of it in the past few years. I’ll have to read a bit about it.
- OP, do you have any idea if the gel-like material that sparkled in sunlight then disappeared was a malformation of chemtrail batter, trial like error maybe?
It sounds like you are referring to a specific event? Do you have a link/pictures? Sounds interesting but I’ve never heard of anything like it.
- Question: If you could go back in time and do it all over again would you?
Hell of a question. Would I do it all again… No. For a scientist, nothing feels better than being on the cutting edge of research in a particular field. And the money was amazing. But when I think of what else I could have done with my degree, whether my talent was “wasted”, for lack of a better word… No – I wouldn’t do it agian.
- What can I do to protect myself from these chemicals?
I think I mentioned somewhere before that a mask that traps particles 0.1μm and smaller would help. That was a typo. I meant to say nanometers rather than μm. Some of these compounds were very small, and could really only be effectively blocked by a full face respirator (half-mask air-purifying respirators will not cut it, as they leave the eyes open). If I had to guess at other methods of avoiding these chemicals, I would say avoid living anywhere near moderate or large sized cities. This is just me hypothesizing, but I don’t know why someone would spend millions of dollars developing chemical compounds so they could spray them over nearly unpopulated areas.
- Are chemtrails going to cease eventually?
Sorry, I don’t know the answer to that. But during my career, work was very steady. We had basically zero downtime.
GLP didn’t seem to like how I used the µ character for ‘micro’. Weird.
- Can you tell me in great detail how to extract ergotamine tartrate from caffeine pills?
Not really my line of research, but if I had to guess I would think it involves separating the two on a silica gel plate or thin layer plate, using reflectance and/or fluorescence methods looking for expected wavelengths. We didn’t do a lot of stuff like this though; nearly any ingredient we wished to experiment with was provided to us in pure (or very close to) form.
- Are you a chemtrail watcher now?
No. I try not to dwell on the past, or the present for that matter. Also, it’s nearly impossible to discern a chemtrailing plane from a natural contrail. Not impossible though.
There are days when I look at the sky and watch it being sprayed to a muddy mess and I become… infuriated. Do you not feel this way yourself, OP? We moved out of a big city to get away from it, but they are even spraying the rural communities halfway across America. I have also seen it in Europe.
- As far as the general public being completely oblivious, even when you point out and explain the chemtrails to them, do you think this is partially a result of the “calming” chemicals?
Finally, do you have any suggestions as to what we can do to put an end to this monstrosity?
I stopped trying to point out chemtrails to the “general public” (really only ever tried to explain to my family) a long time ago. It’s a losing battle – people believe what they want to believe. This might be a result of a calmative agent. No way of knowing – the human brain is amazing at ignoring something that is right in front of its eyes, even without a calmative helping out.
Suggestions on ending the monstrosity? Unless you are brave enough and capable of bringing solid proof to a media outlet, I’d say nothing. And it seems to be a widespread belief on GLP that mainstream media doesn’t do jack shit. If that really is true, then the battle is all but over.
- Did you ever work with any material that would interact directly with vesicles containing seratonin?
Yes. Serotonin is one of the most powerful chemicals our body produces. Obviously, we had more than one contractor interested in harnessing and sometimes abusing that power.
How were you hired? We’re you recruited in grad school, undergrad school? Or later in the private sector?
After graduating with a bachelors in Chemistry, I found a job working as a lab technician in a publicly funded laboratory doing normal research. Six years later and no promotion, I had saved enough to go to grad school (with the help of loans). Ended up getting a PhD in Biochemistry. Less than a week after graduating, I was approached by a man who gave me a business card and asked me to call him if I was interested in using my degree. I was, so I called him. A year after starting, my student loans were paid off.
- Was the goal of the chemicals you used ever to facilitate or enhance the perception of ULF/microwaves/sound or possibly visual perception in the population?
- What were the goals you were asked to accomplish regarding chemical cocktails? Were they to facilitate something else in the environment?
- We would like more information regarding specifics please.
Facilitate/enchance perception of ULF/microwaves/sound or visual perception – Facilitate, no. Impede/Impair, yes, for a couple of projects (5G?)
I’ve mentioned overall goals of our various research projects earlier in the thread – you can probably find them on the first page.
Sorry about the lack of real specifics, but I really shouldn’t be doing this type of thing in the first place. Lack of specifics is for my own safety.
Oh, thanks for clearing this up, so sometimes we don’t know what we are getting sprayed on us.
- Why chemtrails at night?
Lower temperatures and less people watching are a couple I can think of. Especially when a mixture would, under sunlight, appear as anything other than white/gray.
Dinner time. I’ll try to answer any questions that are posted when I get back. Great questions so far tonight, it’s really nice to see there is some genuine interest.
Back from dinner. I’ll look back for any questions I missed.
- What is the one thing that they wanted most, but you and your team were unable to accomplish?
do any of the compounds you worked on have synergistic effects when combined with prescription pills, or other additives in water/food?
As far as something a contractor wanted most but we were unable to accomplish without fatal side effects was the short term memory loss project. Made some headway, but was never safe for use. Project scrapped. (maybe not)
It’s possible that some things we created interact with prescription/over the counter drugs. When testing compounds, we checked for side effects with most major over the counter and prescription drugs (acetaminophen, ibuprofen, etc.). But there was no possible way for us to test interactions with every drug on the market.
- Are you sorry for the part you played in this?
Answered earlier in the thread. Yes, in retrospect, I regret what I did for a living. But I’ve learned to come to terms with it.
- To determine the effects would require human subjects since biochemical properites in rats don’t translate to humans. However, legally this cannot be done without approval from the FDA, although H1N1 vaccines, which violated the FDA standards as proved in Gary Null et al, v. U.S. Food and Drug Administration, et al Case 1:09-cv-01924-RBW, eventually become legal without standardized testing. Therefore, my question is this: what statistical analysis does it provide to manipulate the G protein in rat brains in determining human outcomes in short-term memory deficits and learning potentials and retention? By the way, I’m glad you are back on board.
For this project we were discussing earlier, when it became clear that the chemicals being developed were eventually fatal to nearly all the test animals, despite numerous tweaks and alterations to the compounds, the project was scrapped. It never even progressed to swine testing.
- Used as a biochemical agent it would also make sense in areas of large populations. You indicated the goal was to manipulate certain behaviors. In your opinion, does this tie in with the NWO agenda?
Sorry, don’t really know anything about the NWO or what it’s agenda is.
- They want you to think they are all science and no faith.
Dry politics with no spirituality but thats not the truth, They are the most religious people I know, If I gave names youd recognize them, I was invited to all the sacred sites, they are my friends.
I’ve seen a few of your posts, and I’m not really sure how they tie into the thread topic. Don’t get me wrong, I love the occasional tangent in life, but I’d like to keep the discussion on topic. Thanks!
- Perhaps you should spend some time looking into this since your very livleyhood depends on if they succeed or not.
I’ll put it on my to-do list to read up on the subject.
- Are you not concerned for yourself or your own family’s health and what the spraying is doing to them?
Was married, not anymore. No kids. I tried a few times to explain it to the rest of my immediate family, but like I said before, I’m seen as the goofy bearded ‘mad scientist’ of the family. It’s possible the reason I made this thread is out of concern I feel for the rest of the planet.
- Since you and your research team expected to be asked to prevent the storage of LTM, why do you think this was so? This has many implications, none being positive for humanity as a whole.
Why did we expect to be asked to do it at some point? It was sort of a joke…ever since working on the failed short term memory loss project, we joked around wondering when we would be asked to attempt long term memory loss. But the request never came. We never got around to speculating what the intent would be, if we were ever asked to do it.
- I can give you the legal names and departments of everyone I know and you’ve mentioned nothing that they know as truth.
That’s wonderful. I’m glad you are willing to rat out the people you know that easily. Hell, I feel like a good ol’ fashioned revival has sprung up in my living room, and the preacher is just ignoring me. Fine, keep posting in this thread. I’ll just focus on reading and answering people who are looking for truth, not your psuedo-spiritually inspired jargon.
- Interesting thread, thanks for posting it, op! Thanks for being honest, any suggestions on how to put a stop to it?
I think I touched on this to a small extent earlier. As far as putting a stop to it, you’d have to be brave enough to provide solid proof of spraying activities (including specific chemical compounds and the research documenting their effects) to a major media outlet. And that’s under the bold assumption that not all major media outlets are under governmental control. Assuming they are, I don’t really know what can be done to stop it. At that point, it’s up to you to avoid it, and convince your family to do the same. My recommendation would be to get as far away from population centers as possible (not just major cities – any population center).
- It would only make sense scientifically to move to LTM (long term memory) if STM (short term memory) inhibition wasn’t successful. Often jokes are situated in some underlying knowledge.
Ah, I see what you mean. Yes, I’m sure that I wasn’t the only one on our team who wondered why we were never asked to work on long term memory. In retrospect, I wouldn’t be surprised if both were contracted out to a different lab, after our failure to achieve desirable short term memory results.
- And did these contractors have the intention of blocking the serotonin from entering the synapse or eliminating the vesicles completely and what did you use to get through that blood brain barrier?
Like I said, we worked on a number of projects involving Serotonin in different manners. Some involved overloading receptors, some involved inhibiting them slightly, some involved inhibiting them completely. There is actually a whole family of Serotonin receptors, and usually we were targeting only one that is only expressed in certain areas of the brain. I can’t think of any projects where we attempted to eliminate the creation of synaptic vesicles completely. As far as crossing the blood brain barrier, osmosis was generally our friend. We also did some research into developing liposomes filled with our developed chemicals. Very interesting avenue of research. But generally osmosis when possible, or endogenous transport systems when osmosis wasn’t an option
END OF DAY 1
To view all pages on the godlikeproductions.com blog, you may need to sign-up first… for free.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)