Finally, my girl has found a job and going to shift out soon. This is her first job after her graduation and I am truly happy for her. She going to start her new life real soon. I’ve been baking for past few days. Hopefully, she can enjoy home cooking & baking as much as she could. Since I still have half of the flappe cream, I am going for the cheesy sponge. Please read on for more.
**Note : For time being kindly use your mobile online to enter or upload my blog page. Thank you.
Ingredient for Chinese cheese sponge :
4 large egg white
70gm icing sugar
4 large egg yolk
48gm all purpose flour
12gm corn flour
1/8 tspn baking powder (optional)
2 TB parmesan cheese powder
a pinch of salt
3 TB corn oil
(1) beat egg white till foamy then gradually add in sugar and beat till stiff.
(2) now, add in egg yolk one at a time and beat till it looks pale and stiff.
(3) next, fold in flour mixture in 3 batches till everything is well cooperated.
(6) leave cool by placing the tray up side down for 20 minutes before invert from tray.
Ingredients for Frappe cream :
(A) Custard cream
250ml hot milk, heat the milk without boiling it
(B) Cream cheese mixture
100gm cream cheese, softened in room temperature
1/2 tspn salt
50gm whipping cream, slightly whipped
1 lemon zest
(1) for ingredient (A), beat together egg yolk, sugar & cornflour till everything well cooperated.
(2) now, stir in 1/3 of the hot milk till well mixed.
(3) next, transfer egg mixture into hot milk and cook over low heat till mixture became thick.
(4) once its done, off the heat and transfer custard to a bowl then leave cool before keep chilled for an hour.
(5) for ingredient (B), dissolve sugar into cream cheese in a stainless steel bowl over hot water, till everything is soft and well cooperated.
(6) then remove from hot water and leave cool a little bit before stirring in whipped cream cream.
(7) finally, mix together cream cheese mixture and custard mixture till everything well blended.
(8) transfer mixture cream into pipping bag and keep chilled.
Note : This cream cheese recipe enough to feed 2 units of 6″ cake
* one block cheddar cheese & one unit finest grater gadget
* some lemon zest for sprinkle
* icing sugar for dusting
FOR ASSEMBLE :
I prepared the cream cheese mixture one day before, and it makes a lot more easier for me. And I prefer my cream to be less runny, so gave the heavy cream a slight whipped before mixing in.
Just before assemble the cake, wrap the side of the cake with plastic sheet or parchment paper. Then make a deep cut in the center of the cake to make a hole.
Next, fill the hole with cream cheese custard and cover the top of the cake with custard as well.
Now, grate cheddar cheese instantly on top of the cake as shown in picture.
Finally, sprinkle on lemon zest & icing sugar for dusting.
So, here it is ! Now, just remove the paper wrapping and it’s all done, and it’s ready to serve.
This is insanely delicious !
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.