Stewart Thomson / GoldSeek
1. I predicted gold would bottom in mid-November and it did. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this fabulous daily gold chart.
2. A lot of amateur gold investors have missed this rally. That’s partly because they thought the “smart money” was shorting a lot of gold on the COMEX.
3. What they probably overlooked was the possibility that the smart money has been buying the miners and physical metal while shorting “paper gold” on the COMEX. That’s been a magnificent trade and I’m predicting it will become even more profitable in the years ahead!
4. Some republicans have labelled a US economy growing at sub 2% GDP growth with a 100%+ government debt to GDP ratio as the “mightiest of all time”.
5. They have also missed the massive rally in the miners, because of a silly focus on partisan politics. The bottom line: They bought the stock market late in the business cycle rather than miners early in the inflation cycle.
6. To get richer, gold investors need to change with the times, or get left behind. To keep up with the good times, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this awesome GOAU gold stocks ETF chart.
7. Note the surge above the Keltner supply line. RSI is not overbought, and Stochastics is on a buy signal. That’s bullish action!
8. Even if there is a light pullback in gold, I expect many miners to keep rallying.
9. US unemployment is at 50 year lows, yet GDP growth can barely hold the 2% marker. The problem of course… is debt. As global debt versus GDP skyrockets, investors need to focus on gold, silver, miners, and countries where debt growth isn’t promoted as “awesome” the way it is in America.
10. On that note, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this superb RSX Russian stock market ETF weekly chart.
11. A pullback is likely, but GDP growth seems set to surge, and so does the stock market. The Russian government’s debt to GDP ratio is only about 30% and personal income tax is a flat 13%.
12. In contrast, in socialist America, citizens are subject to an obscene progressive income tax system that is really a vile extortion racket. There’s also horrifying capital gains and property tax, and the government wallows with a 100%+ debt to GDP growth ratio.
13. Incredibly, the massively indebted US government assumes the right to take on even more debt and use it with the power of the dollar… to impose sanctions and regime change on a myriad of nations around the world. Economic growth gets smashed during these macabre attempts to “save the people”.
14. To Trump’s credit, he’s reduced the military side of regime change, but not sanctions. US government meddling in the nations of the world continues. It will be ended by debt implosion, as it was in Rome.
15. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. This RSX daily chart is awesome. Note the synergy between price, RSI, Stochastics, and MACD. If US sanctions were lifted, Russian GDP growth would skyrocket and the RSX would stage a “moonshot”.
16. The US government claims it needs more QE and even lower interest rates to “compete”, but rates are about 6% in Russia, 5% in India, 4% in China, and only about 2% in America.
17. America needs to compete, but to compete with the nations of what I call the “gold bull era”, US rates need to rise, and QE needs to be dismantled.
18. The reserve currency of the dollar has allowed the US government to operate a crazed regime change “mandate” without collapsing internally, but now most nations are racing to embrace de-dollarization.
19. That is making US government debt a much greater danger than it was in the past, and it’s making gold stocks the ultimate asset class for the foreseeable future.
20. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this T-bond chart.
21. Bonds can rally as a safe-haven when debt is not a major issue. When it is an issue, gold rallies while bonds languish. As the debt problem intensifies, bonds swoon, the dollar essentially incinerates, and gold skyrockets.
22. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this “pennant of champions” silver chart. As wages, tariffs, and debt all work synergistically to produce serious inflation, silver becomes a “must own” asset, and silver miners gain institutional interest.
23. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this SIL silver stocks ETF chart. SIL has blasted to a fresh high, and the miners tend to lead bullion.
24. Silver miners are outperforming gold miners, and gold is outperforming T-bonds. These are the hallmarks of debt becoming a major problem in America. When it comes to addressing the debt problem, the US government is sizzle, and gold and silver are the steak!
Written between 4am-7am. 5-6 issues per week. Emailed at aprox 9am daily.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.