In the latest episode of This Week with Mary & Polly, Mary Holland, Children’s Health Defense’s vice chair and general counsel, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Vaxxed,” discuss why we must push back against mass COVID vaccinations … and more.
- The latest news from Pfizer and Moderna on how “preliminary analysis” shows their vaccines are more than 90% effective is not science, it’s public relations.
- Media are reporting that people with developmental disabilities will be among those first in line to get these experimental COVID vaccines. “You don’t target the most vulnerable people, including those who can’t exercise informed consent,with experimental medical products. That’s arguably going after the weakest in the herd.”
- AstraZeneca’s COVID vaccine (still in the trial phase) has ingredients we know are correlated with brain injury.
- Governments have signed deals with vaccine makers to buy billions of dollars worth of COVID vaccines, so they’ll want to use them — so they’re programming us with messaging about fear, altruism and patriotism.
- In Denmark, people took to the streets to fight back against vaccine mandates — and won.
- Updates on Children’s Health Defense lawsuits against Facebook, University of California and New York mandates.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.