by NTEB Health and Wellness Editor Stephanie A. Buist, ND HC
A lack of knowledge of true thyroid disorder symptoms
I guess it is because I have spent so many years trying to save my life and to better the lives of my children who are both hypothyroid, that I can spot thyroid issues with lightening speed. It makes me so sad to see so many suffering needlessly when thyroid conditions – if caught early – are relatively easy to address. That is why I decided to write this quick help post. The following are some simple steps that can help you to recognize a thyroid condition and then what things can help to bring your thyroid back into a healthy state.
Once you are diagnosed with a thyroid condition your doctor may want to prescribe a thyroid medication for you. You need to be aware of the kinds and what the issues with them are.
Iodine, Selenium, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Iron / Ferritin and Omega 3 Fatty Acids. All of these nutrients are critical in proper thyroid hormone creation. If any of these are low, the body may have a more difficult time creating hormones.
Avoid Soy - Soy is a goitrogen and blocks iodine uptake which affects thyroid hormone creation.
Health Issues That May Really Be Low Thyroid:
- Asthma – Adult onset asthma may be a sign of a failing thyroid.
- PCOS – Polycystic Ovarian Disease can result from low thyroid and blood sugar imbalance.
- Depression / Anxiety – Many hypothyroid people are on anti-depressant drugs.
- ADD / ADHD – This is a big issue with children as they do not know how to express their issues with adults so we drug them with SSRI drugs instead.
- High Cholesterol - A struggling thyroid draws off of the adrenals for backup. This will cause an increase in cholesterol to compensate for increased demands.
- Sleep Apnea – Increased weight from low metabolic rate from low thyroid can be part of the cause of this condition.
- Diabetes - blood sugar imbalances can be a sign of hormone imbalances
- Chronic Fatigue – As the thyroid draws off of the adrenals they eventually cannot keep up and then there is no more in reserve so fatigue sets in.
- Fibromyalgia -This is considered as a garbage can diagnosis. When everything hurts and massive fatigue sets in. Low thyroid and iodine levels have been implicated in this condition.
The biggest issue I hear is that many cannot find a good doctor to work with. It is a problem. So many are tied to the almighty TSH test and if you are in the range they claim all is fine. But that is a horrible test and will miss most cases of hypothyroidism. Here are some things you can do on your own to get help…CLICK HERE to read the rest of this story on Stepping Stones Living.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com
Get our Free Ebook, "Suppressed Health Secrets" with Natural Cures THEY don't want you to know!
HuMineral Humic and Fulvic Liquid - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Organic Hemp Extract (CBD) - Full Spectrum high CBD (3300mg) hemp extract eases stiff joints, relieves stress and more!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.