By Ethan A. Huff
February 23, 2013
A Texas family is reeling with sadness and confusion after their six-year-old daughter died just a few hours after visiting an emergency room recently for what appeared to be flu-like symptoms.
According to FOX 4 News in Dallas, young Tahila Johnson developed a fever, body aches, and the chills, prompting her parents to rush her to the Dallas Regional Medical Centerfor treatment.
But rather than receive proper care, Tahila was carelessly sent away with some over-the-counter drugs, and she died just a few hours later at home in her bed.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)