RnRMarketResearch adds Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics Market research to its database.
Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) is an irreversible, progressive neurodegenerative disease, characterized by cognitive impairment, memory loss and functional decline. Symptoms typically begin to first appear in patients in their mid-sixties, with symptoms appearing in varying stages. The pathological features of AD comprise histopathological changes within the brain. Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) is a heterogeneous condition between normal cognition and dementia, whereby cognitive changes in mental abilities, such as memory or thinking, are affected. Almost all cases of AD begin with MCI, but it should be noted that not all patients with MCI go on to develop AD.
Although there is a high degree of failure and uncertainty within the R&D of AD drugs, the number of drugs in the pipeline is considerably high at 559. The majority of the pipeline products are novel drugs, with a total of seven repositioned and five generic drugs. This shows advancement in the progression of the different molecules being developed as therapeutic agents within the AD pipeline.
Get a sample copy of this research report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=504199
• The AD market has a lack of therapeutic options.
• Which classes of drug dominate the market?
• What newly approved therapies have entered the market?
• How do the leading marketed therapies compare clinically?
• How will the new therapies be positioned in the treatment of AD?
• How have selected late-stage pipeline therapies performed in clinical trials?
Complete research report of 144 pages with TOC is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/alzheimers-disease-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2021-aging-population-and-improved-disease-understanding-increase-demand-for-disease-modifying-agents-market-report.html
The pipeline contains a range of molecule types and molecular targets, including those that are well established in AD, and novel, first-in-class therapies.
• Which molecular targets appear most frequently in the pipeline?
• AD clinical trials have an overall attrition rate of 94%.
• What are the failure rates for individual Phases of clinical development?
• How do AD clinical trial characteristics, including failure rate, duration, and size compare against respiratory and industry averages?
The AD market is forecast to rise from a value of $5.2 billion in 2014 to $11.3 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 11.8% across the eight major markets assessed.
• How much of a role will disease prevalence and new product approvals play in market growth?
• Will generic competition have a significant impact on the market over the forecast period?
There have been 170 licensing deals and 104 co-development deals pertaining to AD products since 2006.
• Which territories show the most deal activity?
• What were the trends in deal completion by product stage of development?
• What were the conditions of the key licensing or co-development deals to take place in AD?
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to -
• Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape through a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the current treatment algorithm used in AD.
• Assess the safety and efficacy of current treatment options, with extensive product profiles on prominent marketed therapies, and a heatmap directly comparing safety and efficacy data.
• Analyze the AD pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, and molecular target. The most promising late-stage therapies are profiled and assessed in terms of clinical performance and competitiveness, alongside a single-product forecast.
• Predict growth in market size in eight major markets, with in-depth market forecasting from 2014 to 2021. The forecasts will provide an understanding of how epidemiology trends, new drug entries, and patent expirations will influence market value.
• Identify commercial opportunities in the AD deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals, and by profiling the most significant deals that have occurred in this indication in recent years.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)