Pro Life Blog Buzz 10/2/12
by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN and Kelli
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email [email protected].
- Judie Brown shows examples of a “dysfunctional America” which glorifies “convenience, self-gratification, and tolerance” through an onslaught of messages which, at one time, would have shocked the human conscience.
- Case in point: a Facebook meme created by the Care2 organization which attempts to denigrate the pro-life positions on
- Big Blue Wave highlights an article on the refusal of the staff and
physiciansat New Zealand’s Southland Hospital to perform abortions. Rather than stay out the abortion biz, however, the Southern District Health Board has decided to bring an abortionist in from out of town one day each week (“at great expense”) to do abortions.
You do this even while there is a dock just a few feet away which can provide safe harbor until you are able to not only ensure the child’s survival but your own.
Rather than teaching people how to jump with both feet into the treacherous waters as adolescents, along with the often ineffectual life jackets that are notoriously misused by children and adults, we should teach them to avoid the rapids until they are able to swim more effectively, and preferably with a buddy.
A committed buddy, who would sacrifice their own life for yours.
- The Euthanasia Prevention Coalition applauds Calgary Herald columnist and editor Licia Corbella’s excellent article on the slippery slope of euthanasia in the Netherlands, which was originally supposed to be available only, as Corbella puts it, “to terminally ill, elderly people, who were suffering and in full control of their mental faculties. Period.” But things haven’t gone quite that way. Corbella writes:
Earlier this week, the annual report cataloguing euthanasia deaths in Holland for 2011 was released. And it’s rollicking good news for euthanasia pushers — deaths are way up! Last year, 3,695 Dutch citizens opted to end their lives early with the help and the blessing of a physician and the state. That’s an 18 per cent increase over 2010 and more than a doubling since 2006. If that were a company’s bottom line, its CEO would be on the cover of every business magazine in the world.
While a significant spike in the number of people deciding to check out of life is not proof of a slippery slope, it is proof that the idea of doctors killing their patients is gaining wider acceptance….
Remember, in Holland, the initial plan was to make euthanasia available only to suffering elderly people who had total control of their mental faculties. Now schizophrenics and clinically depressed psychiatric patients are being given prescriptions by their psychiatrists, not to help them get better, but to kill them. That, folks, isn’t just a slippery slope, it’s Mount Everest in an ice storm!
- Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life links to a National Catholic Register article about Abby Johnson’s new ministry to help abortion workers seeking to leave the industry:
“Former abortion workers have seen and heard and experienced things that people cannot imagine,” explained Johnson. “Our first goal is to provide stability, so they can get out of where they’re working and have families that are healthy and happy. Our second goal is recovery, so that they feel mentally and physically healthy.”
In addition, the organization offers spiritual healing and legal assistance.
Abby intends to accept a limited number of free speaking engagements (love offering only) for this new ministry.
Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.
"United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).