You can get away with unspeakable crimes against humanity if you are deemed an elite, protected class by the leftist supremacist media.
The great Islamic genocide of Christians on the African continent is the great, grievous news story censored and ignored by the sharia-compliant left-wing media.
These attacks are not only causing death and injury, but also poverty, internal displacement, human trafficking, refugee crises and human rights violations. This is particularly devastating for women and children, who are often left without a home, livelihood or family, making them vulnerable to trafficking and sexual violence.
- AUDIO MESSAGE: Islamic Group Kidnaps Over 200 Schoolboys at Nigeria School
- Muslim Terrorists Slaughter Christians in Congo
- Massive Islamic Terrorist Attack In Africa Results In Deaths Of At Least 110 People: Report
- Muslims Murder 14 Baptist Christians in Nigeria, Survivor Loses 13 relatives
- Genocide in Africa: Muslims Slaughter 11 Christians in Attack in North-Central Nigeria
- TORTURE CHAMBERS: 15 children covered in scars rescued from Islamic school in Nigeria school where they were tortured and kept in chains
- At least 81 killed in Islamic attack in Nigeria; civilians shot, bodies run over, women, children kidnapped
- At least 620 Christians slaughtered by jihadis so far in 2020 in Nigeria
- Ramadan in Niger and Nigeria: Muslims slaughter scores of Christians in jihad attacks on villages
- Muslims Slaughter 12 Christians, Kidnap Bride and Groom from Wedding
- Christian Bride and 10 Others En Route to Her Wedding BEHEADED by Islamic Group
- Girls, Staff Members Tortured and Kidnapped By Muslims from Christian Run High School Freed
- Islamic group Executes Two Christian Aid Workers
- ‘Many Feared Dead’: Islamic Group ‘Seizes’ Two Nigerian Towns Weeks After Gov’t Declared Group Defeated
- Muslim group SLAUGHTERS 23 mourners at funeral in Nigeria
- Shouting ‘Allahu Akbar, we have killed infidel, we need to kill more”, Muslims SLAUGHTER 5 Christians including PREGNANT MOTHER of two
- Nigeria: Muslims murder 30 people who were watching football in jihad suicide bombings
- Nigerian Christians Ask Trump for Help Against Jihadi Slaughters
- Local Muslims Suspected in Killing of Christians after Sunday Worship Services in Jos, Nigeria
Church Members Abducted from Bus in North-Central Nigeria
North-Central Nigeria Muslim Fulani herdsmen suspected. By Our Nigeria Correspondent
JOS, Nigeria, March 29, 2021 (Morning Star News) – Christians in Kaduna state, Nigeria suspect Muslim Fulani herdsmen were behind the kidnapping of eight Christians from a bus in the southern part of the state on Friday (March 26).
The members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) were traveling from the city of Kaduna to Kafanchan when their bus was intercepted on the Kachia-Kafanchan highway 63 kilometers (39 miles) southeast of the state capital, Kaduna city, according to reports.
“Please pray for my dad and other RCCG missionaries who were kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen on the evening of Friday, March 26,” church member Ifedun Richard told Morning Star News by text message on Saturday.
Eje Kenny Faraday, who said he was also traveling along the Kaduna-Kachia highway on Friday, posted a photo of the church members’ abandoned bus on Facebook that day and stated that they had just been kidnapped.
A spokesman for the RCCG in the city of Kaduna, pastor Olaitan Olubiyi, confirmed the kidnapping, saying the eight church members were on their way to Kafanchan for ministry outreach.
Tanko Makeri, a resident of the area where the kidnapping took place, told Morning Star News by text message that the church members were kidnapped at gunpoint along the Kaduna-Kachia highway between Doka and Makyali villages.
The Rev. Joseph Hayab, chairman of the Kaduna state chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria, urged the government to secure the release of the Christians.
“We are appealing to the government and security agencies to do everything within their power to rescue the victims,” Hayab said in a press statement on Saturday (March 27).
A spokesman from the Kaduna State Police Command said officers were investigating.
“We received report from the Divisional Police Officer in Kajuru area about the incident, and we have commenced investigation on it,” Mohammed Jalige said in a text message to Morning Star News.
A senior pastor at RCCG headquarters in Lagos, Leke Adeboye, released a statement saying a service by Zoom was organized for Sunday (March 28) for its churches around the world to pray for the release of the captive church members.
Nigeria led the world in number of kidnapped Christians last year with 990, according to Open Doors’ 2021 World Watch List report. In the 2021 list of the countries where it is most difficult to be a Christian, Nigeria broke into the top 10 for the first time, jumping to No. 9 from No. 12 the previous year.
Nigeria was the country with the most Christians killed for their faith last year (November 2019-October 2020), at 3,530, up from 1,350 in 2019, according to the WWL report. In overall violence, Nigeria was second only to Pakistan, and it trailed only China in the number of churches attacked or closed, 270, according to the list…….
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)