Read the Beforeitsnews.com story here. Advertise at Before It's News here.
Profile image
By John Rolls (Reporter)
Contributor profile | More stories
Story Views
Now:
Last hour:
Last 24 hours:
Total:

Why Our World Is Being Destroyed! - Adapt 2030 Must Video

% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.


 

While the weak minded are “quietly quitting” those with foresight are “quietly preparing” body mind and spirit for what is to come.

We are incredible, we the people can live within our means when push comes to shove. Our government on the other hand cannot live within their means.

 



Before It’s News® is a community of individuals who report on what’s going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

"United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends.

Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!


Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST

Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST

Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST


Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!

HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation

Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.

MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser!  Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen! 
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover -  Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%!  (See Video)

Report abuse

    Comments

    Your Comments
    Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

    Total 2 comments
    • Will

      Our dependence on our Government is our subservience to tyranny

    • Odysseus

      I don’t think anyone understands what is REALLY happening. The U.S. is rapidly turning into…NOT Socialism, but CAPITALISM, as a governance ideology! For YEARS, many uneducated would mix and confuse ‘Republic’ with ‘Democracy’ with ‘Capitalism’…but in reality, a Republic is ‘representative government’ (you ELECT someone YOU TRUST to make wise decisions, as you would…knowing you can’t always be there to always watch over his shoulder), while a ‘Democracy’ is where 51% tell the other 49% how to live. Both are ‘styles of government’. HOWEVER, ‘Capitalism’ is a financial system…not a means of governance. When you try to ‘run a nation’ on the idea of ‘Capitalism’, you know what you get? A complete system of prostitution…because now, ‘everything has a price’…the only question, is if you can afford it? From ESG scores to carbon allotments and financial gains in the markets…pay attention, this isn’t a case of ‘corrupt leadership’ as much as you simply being ‘left out of the decision making process’ on how to get there. Yes, it is a return to ‘serfdom’, yes, in some ways, for most it will also mean ‘slavery’…but in reality, it is about a two-caste system where those who want ‘changes’ and can afford them, will get them…and those that don’t want changes, but can’t afford to stop them by paid-influence, will be eliminated or disregarded. Welcome to prostitution, where ‘the government’ is the ultimate PIMP!

    MOST RECENT
    Load more ...

    SignUp

    Login

    Newsletter

    Email this story
    Email this story

    If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

    If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.