Read the Beforeitsnews.com story here. Advertise at Before It's News here.
Profile image
By Ambassador, Dr. William B. Mount
Contributor profile | More stories
Story Views
Now:
Last Hour:
Last 24 Hours:
Total:

UN Agenda 2030 Exposed - + 2 Sweet Cherry Intel Report

% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.


The UN Agenda 2030 reads like the Grim Reaper

 

(((The goal here is to keep this planet in one piece – and that means no Presidential Assassinations that would lead to Nuclear War or any form of Nuclear War.)))

 

Their goal has been, and will continue to be, the death of 90% of humanity and complete and total control of the other 10% – to begin 21 December 2019

 

The Democrats under Obama imbedded these agendas so deep in US Law that it may not be stoppable

 

So we pray

 

We pray that all those coming against America are neutralized immediately and forever.

 

This includes – especially – those on FOX News purposely giving only half of the truth

 

 

VIDEO    (453) UN 2030 Agenda Exposed + 2 Cherry Intel Report – YouTube

 

 

The Wall Of Truth

 

Dr William B. Mount

==========================================================

 

The Bestest Christmas Present

 

The Trump 2020 Coin – Pure Silver

 

Use Promo Code MOUNT and save $10/coin

 

Goto: htttps://www.trumpcoin2020.com

 

No one will ever get rid of this coin – not even a Libtard

————————————————————————————————

 

It is of our humble opinion that the death of Xi Jinping and Putin #4 would not initiate a Nuclear War so we are going to drop all Assassination Attempts of these “Leaders” than you Sergio Lavrov

 

So for now – we will focus on Trump – Be Careful in 14 -17 Days Sergio Lavrov and Vladmir Putin – Shooter Alert and change your Food Testers NOW

 

Hint Hint

 

And – Oodachie

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before It’s News® is a community of individuals who report on what’s going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

"United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends.

Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!

Join our affiliate program and earn extra money by sharing with friends and family or by posting on your social media.

Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at www.mitocopper.com


Get our Free Ebook, "Suppressed Health Secrets"  with  Natural Cures THEY don't want you to know!

APeX - Far superior to colloidal silver! Destroys Viruses, Bacteria, Pathogens with Oxygen plus Silver!

Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!

Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.

MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser!  Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen! 
Organic Hemp Extract (CBD) - Full Spectrum high CBD (3300mg) hemp extract eases stiff joints, relieves stress and more!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover -  Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%!  (See Video)


FINAL WARNING!  Diseases are EXPLODING!  Watch this Video about APeX and You'll THROW AWAY Your Colloidal Silver!  APeX destroys Viruses, Bacteria and other Pathogens with the power of Oxygen PLUS Silver!  Nobody else has a product like THIS!   See why the inventor hasn't been sick in 16 years and why you'll never hear about it on the FAKE NEWS!  Get some now and tell your friends about it too so we can reach more people!  


APeX Interview - Superior to Colloidal Silver from Lee Canady on Vimeo.


Learn about APeX Here and Get the 50 Page Report in PDF format.   Call us at 888-809-8385 to order by phone.



Report abuse
Loading...
    Loading...

    Comments

    Your Comments
    Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

    MOST RECENT
    Loading...
    Load more ...

    SignUp

    Login

    Newsletter

    Email this story
    Email this story

    If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

    If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.