Profile image
Story Views
Now:
Last Hour:
Last 24 Hours:
Total:

God Says There Are 7 Events Coming - Video

% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.

DTBM OnlineVideoTraining

What’s Next for Planet Earth: This week I was examining just how much God has left for us to know about the future.I hold in my hand the ONE Book that God wrote—the Bible. This one book, made up of 66 books has a total of 31,103 verses. Of all the verses in the Bible 8,352 verse are prophetic or spoke to future events. All Biblical predictions about the future in these thousands verses can be grouped into 737 different predictions. Of these 8,352 verses, 6,312 (or 522 different predictions) have already happened to the letter, JUST LIKE God’s Word said they would.

God Gives the Specific Details on the End of the World: That leaves just about 2,040 verses with 215 specific predictions from God about the end of the world that are in process of being fulfilled.

So, the Bible contains many specific events that would signal the end of days for life on planet earth as it has been for the past several thousand years. Each of the prophetic signs Christ and His apostles gave are specific and not vague. Jesus explained to us in Matthew 24, verses 8 and 33-34—that these events would begin at the same time, run concurrently, and crescendo like the pains of a woman giving birth—the closer we get to His Second coming.T

he list of Biblical Signs of Christ’s Return will not actually be full blown until the Tribulation time. Each of the signs of Christ’s Return He said–are trends. These trends are speeding up—the last seconds of the countdown clock of Christ’s return are clicking down. Each day the prophetic picture Christ painted grows clearer. Each of these signs were captured by the apostles and prophets between 2,000 and 3,500 years ago. Now they are happening in our lifetime!

But, in all of history–ONLY our generation has seen EVERY ONE of these events starting to unfold. All of the yet to be completed prophecies fit within these seven major events. Probably the most exciting of all are the signs of Christ’s Second Coming. There are dozens of them. Jesus described many of them in incredible detail. But here is what I want you to see—Jesus said these signs would not suddenly appear. He said that they would rather become a trend that amplified and strengthened until it became overwhelming like “birth pangs”. Let me give you just a handful of the precise, clear, specific predictions that Christ’s Words in this Book give us. You may be startled.

Every one of the signs Christ gave are present in your world today. You are the first generation in all of history to experience these trends, these signs—all at once! What are some of them? We will actually in the days ahead look at these in detail, but here they are in summary. For more of Dr. John Barnett’s content go to DiscoverTheBook.org

NOTE: Get BeforeitsNews stories direct to your Computer or Phone without Big Tech Censorship!Get the Telegram App in the App Store or go to http://telegram.org Install the Telegram App and then join our BeforeitsNews Channel: http://t.me/BeforeitsNews

***Support BeforeItsNews by trying APeX (far superior to colloidal silver) or any of our four other great health products at www.mitocopper.com ***

Comments:

Cave To The Cross Apologetics

Pinned by DTBM OnlineVideoTraining

Cave To The Cross Apologetics5 months ago

For another good apologetic show showing why you can trust the Bible check out www.cavetothecross.com or check it out on youtube here – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFr4iNerb0HEEfidOyGmnmg

178

DTBM OnlineVideoTraining

View 75 replies

jialyyy williamss

jialyyy williamss2 months ago

I’m 9yrs old and I’m trying to change my life before it’s to late . 💕

1.1K

View 271 replies

little girl lost

little girl lost2 months ago

If you deny Me before the world I will deny you before the Father. I proudly and bodly announce that Jesus is my Lord

857

View 82 replies

robert Hines

robert Hines2 months ago

I KNOW ALL CHRISTANS ARE BEING PERSECUTED FOR BELIEVING THIS!!! BUT WE WILL PREVAIL VICTORIUS!!! JESUS IS LORD!!!

455

View 96 replies

john scannell

john scannell1 month ago

Please. heavenly father,, save my soul. Give me strength to beat my demons

150

View 31 replies

Warrick Hicks

Warrick Hicks4 months ago

I have been a sinner and I have really been a very nasty person. But I have found my peace in Jesus. And I have turned my life around

1.5K

View 347 replies

Debbie Debbie

Debbie Debbie1 month ago

DO NOT SAY THE NEW LORD’S PRAYER FROM THE POPE! You should NEVER CHANGE GOD’S WORD!!!

293

View 123 replies

FaithHopeLove75

FaithHopeLove752 months ago

Look forward to meeting Jesus, praying more people get saved! Save the young & the lost people Lord in Jesus’s name!

155

View 3 replies

Sherri Greeydelinarez

Sherri Greeydelinarez2 months ago

Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have Mercy on us Sinners & the Whole World!

176

View 7 replies

Richard Casillas

Richard Casillas1 month ago

For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7 🙏❤️🕊👑✝️

122

View 9 replies

Tony Graham

Tony Graham3 months ago

God Bless everyone who reads this comment!!!!

1.1K

View 87 replies

DAN CURRAN

DAN CURRAN3 weeks ago

I’m a new Christian, who was born again on 4 April 2018. I have been studying The Bible and do believe we are approaching the end of days. God has a plan for me, as I did not realize he has kept me alive, as I should have died 4 different times in my life. I feel blessed everyday I wake up. God is great and I am ready for whatever he has in store for me.

157

View 19 replies

Anthony Rodriguez

Anthony Rodriguez2 months ago

Repent! For the Kingdom of God is at hand. Give your life to Jesus and turn from your sins.

View 12 replies

Fabien Turnbull

Fabien Turnbull2 months ago

my Lord I confess I am a sinner, please forgive me in this world and the next

137

View 15 replies

Katrina Lenay

Katrina Lenay2 months ago

Tbh I’m sick of living in this world w. These ppl

130

View 14 replies

dessy .

dessy .1 month ago

Jesus is in my heart. I love him so very much 💙. I talk to him everyday through out the day 💙.

View 2 replies

Donna Keeley

Donna Keeley1 month ago (edited)

Be not afraid, all of this “End Times, is for you and I and everyone, who waits for his Return! Be EXCITED! We are experiencing the most exciting times that were and are and will forever be! We are a being gathered, now! Called, before the foundations of the Earth were set! Predestined, for now, for these times! Praise God, we are here waiting in a world that we are not of. Why, most of us have overcome terrible things in our lives, but we are strong, we are survivors, we are Saved. Hold up your head up with joy, walk proudly, we are “KNOWN, daughters and sons of the One True God of Israel!” KNOWN, on more levels than we can even imagine, our names are known! You and I… Known! Think about that, be humble, thankful and know you are here in this particular place, in this peculiar time… because, we chose, to be chosen. Think upon that… WoW, I think that’s pretty heavy stuff! It was the most important moment of your total existance… Just imagine how your choice was rejoiced in the heavens and how much our Father was proud of us. We are here to be a witness of Gods Glory in these end days, to witness the propheys the Prophets of our God, spoke of. So we could see His Power and Grace… Whoa! Once you realize this and the Light comes on, you cannot help but walk OBEDIENTLY in the Word and Favor of God because that… Is your hearts desire. To choose! So that one day soon, Jesus will look upon you, without judgement, into your eyes and say, “Well done, my Bride… Well done.” Be kind in all things and walk in obedience, YOU are who Jesus came for and hung on a implement of torture for, and died on! We are the Righteous! WE WILL be the Blessing, the Bride to OUR Savior, Redeemer, the Only Begotten Son of the Most High GOD!… To never leave his side again. AMEN! We, are not common to this fallen World, Our mission is just to choose. To be kind. To study the Word. To walk uprightly and then… to be lifted into the heavens to stand next to, OUR LORD. Nothing else matters. Have you chosen… to recognize who you are, to live in this slight speck in time, to give your sins, your unforgiveness and anger, your love, your devotion to Jesus? To recognize and never deny who bought you on a cross and claim your birthright? Or, are you a tare, blowing in all directions, floundering in the wind? I wonder what will you choose? Irregardless, I love you. Selah! Thank you, for allowing my words and Love of Our Creator speak to you, in hopes it might touch your heart and soul on your journey into Eternity. Time is short… Choose well, choose soon. Peace, Out

Read more34

D J Koenig

D J Koenig1 month ago

Don’t worry & fear what the future holds; that’s a waist of precious time. The best advice ever & highest manner in which to serve was proclaimed in one sentence with three, humble words: “Love One Another”. That is our mission . What more do we really need to know?

Daniel Steele

Daniel Steele2 months ago

I believe Ezekiel 38 right now is happening. I believe the Palestinian is real Trump peace plan will bring in the Antichrist and the Blessed hope very soon. I believe the destruction of America mystery Babylon is at the door. I’ve always thought this it describes the Statue of Liberty for mystery Babylon. I believe we are definitely in the final days and the love of many waxing cold

View 10 replies

Jay Deveraux

Jay Deveraux4 months ago

When I was on junior high school, I asked my mom when Jesus was coming? She didn’t know. I then asked her when I should start praying. She told me the day before you die. So when will that happen. She told me it could be tomorrow or 70 years from now So you think maybe I should start praying today. She said it’s not a bad idea So I started 70 years ago.

Read more1.4K

View 160 replies

Betty Curry

Betty Curry2 months ago (edited)

I live my life on day at a time, taking whatever Christ sends my way. Grateful for each and every day from my Savior . Hear my humble cry, do not pass me by. Thank you Most High God.

Kapitol P

Kapitol P1 week ago

Things are moving fast. I pray that true followers of Jesus will recognize the false from the real. Serpents are everywhere, including your own family. Don’t allow for other peoples beliefs and ideas influence you away from the one true and living God of the Universe. The deception will be grand. Jesus loves you, don’t take what he did for granted.

Read more13

loveheart the cupid

loveheart the cupid1 month ago (edited)

So Jesus is coming back i’m so happy and glad i want this world to be a better place and i want world peace <3edit:….why is everyone fighting we have different beliefs and opinions i mean like if good or something you’re going to heaven or if you’re bad and doing some evil stuff then going to hell but if you confess your sins then you might have a chance to be in heaven my opinion is that everyone is going to heaven and having eternal peace and happiness and my guess is that the world is not going to be like history repeating itself i myself thought that was going to happen but my dad told me everyone will be in heaven with eternal happiness and some people…who did some evil stuff…. but please i beg of you please don’t fight we all have different beliefs and i don’t want trouble i just want everyone to stop fighting please oh and please stop replying to this comment this is 1 month old and i already get it…..

Read more111

View 33 replies

CRAIG HEBERT

CRAIG HEBERT2 months ago

Remember in Matthew the Lord said he that endures to the end shall be saved we are in Tribulation and will be in Tribulation until he takes us out and then God’s Wrath will be poured out. At this time it is the devil’s Wrath through men and Nations banking systems xcetera so be very careful love in Christ, Craig

View 13 replies

johnlewisbrooks

johnlewisbrooks8 months ago

Can’t wait! I am so ABSOLUTELY SICK of this world!

1.5K

View 328 replies

Paul Smith

Paul Smith2 weeks ago

We are living in the end of days, god speed to all believers

MattF

MattF1 month ago

God I really need you in my life, I’m putting my trust in you and I want to become happier in life. 🙏🏻 Amen

Marta Altheide

Marta Altheide2 months ago

Come Lord Jesus Come! Your servants await.

View 12 replies

A. M

A. M2 months ago

From this day , I only want to worry myself about making my soul ready for his coming. From this day forward, this is my only goal.

View 5 replies

REDEEMEDdaughter

REDEEMEDdaughter3 months ago

Ready or not the KING is coming!! 😁

664

View 81 replies

Chioma's Jesus

Chioma’s Jesus1 month ago

My 4years old son woke up this morning telling me mummy Jesus love and me. Mummy Jesus said he is coming soon. He said the Jesus told him to read the book. That he will teach to write and the holy spirit will help him. I am in total shock. My son said he was wearing a white shinning cloth and a gold crown. He went to say he was like a king. Oooh my God. I m shocked.

View 9 replies

Pun Intended

Pun Intended1 month ago

For God so the loved the world…..he would still love a sinner like me……thank u Lord God for ur love mercy and grace……Blessed be ur holy name!!!

Yahusha Yahuah

Yahusha Yahuah9 hours ago

Globehead’s insufficient knowledge and misconception of humanity’s Messiah Yahusha and Elohim YAHUAH is irrelevant. It’s your goddamn error in judgement Jesus earth 🐖

XRP JR

XRP JR4 days ago

Cryptocurrencies are the future, they are being set up to be used with the mark ☺️

nthuseni ndou

nthuseni ndou4 months ago

Am sick and tired of this world of today. Too much wickedness going on.

607

View 89 replies

Vikki Lawson

Vikki Lawson1 month ago

Wow, I am listening to this 8 months later. Tech is moving soo quickly. Thousands of people in Sweden? have put a chip the size of a grain of sand into their hands. The chip can open doors without keys, pay using this chip, have your medical history etc. Don’t let me mention the floods, earthquakes, hail, tsunamis, diseases that haven’t been seen in the US for centuries. Rumors of war and so on. Laws passed that praying in public is offensive, I can pick sex that I feel like being that day. Whales and fish have been beaching themselves. A river has turned Red I believe in India. Christian’s are being killed. Something is happening on this earth everyday and it’s not global warming as the scientist say. God must be ready to come get His children.

Read more92

View 32 replies

Lisa Britton

Lisa Britton1 month ago

I proudly and boldly pronounce that Jesus is my Lord!!

I hate logical fallacies

I hate logical fallacies9 hours ago

Seeing the fulfillment of “biblical prophecy” is nothing but Confirmation Bias! It’s all in your mind people! Religion is a mental illness!

Bon Chance

Bon Chance1 month ago (edited)

WATCH PRAY BE READY FOR I COMETH QUICKLY BELOVED

Venge Gerald Soronio

Venge Gerald Soronio4 months ago

I will accept Jesus as my savior!

484

View 100 replies

Helen Enang

Helen Enang1 day ago

I don’t feel bothered at all by this. Jesus said we’d have joy while the world worried to death

Joe Kilroy

Joe Kilroy1 month ago

Dr John, most the signs are here!! Peace and patience, my brother in Christ

Jey Eme

Jey Eme16 hours ago

Stop cheating on your loved ones stop watching them wicked videos. I am little by little. I’m seeing what JESUS Father is doing in my Life. 🔥🔥🔥🔥 and I will get better I BELIEVE

Richard Romero

Richard Romero1 month ago

Jesus Christ, I want to be with you, you are my father forever, I love with my heart🙏

ImAdannn

ImAdannn2 days ago

I’m 14 and I have a Christian friend that told me bout this and I wanted to know more about this

Jack Jones

Jack Jones1 month ago

How wonderful it must be to have such a capable teaching pastor!

Moises Alvarado

Moises Alvarado20 hours ago (edited)

I’m still trying to figure out what is the rapture and when will it happen?

Debbie Debbie

Debbie Debbie1 month ago

Everyone needs to pray for the world and be prepared when our day comes! God Bless All The People of the World AMEN🙇‍♀️✝️🙏

Gabe Perez

Gabe Perez5 months ago

JESUS is still on the Throne victorious. And satan is still a defeated foe.

713

View 60 replies

Richard Casillas

Richard Casillas1 month ago

Put on the Armor of God Ephesians 6:10 , psalms 91 HolySpirit and the Blood of Jesus Christ daily 🙏❤️🕊👑✝️

Dorje Dradul

Dorje Dradul1 month ago

Only false prophets will speak of this world as a Globe. Influenced by the deceptions of Lucifer they will carry on. The increase of knowledge mentioned in Scriprure speaks to humanity not more of the science of control. His word does not lie? The earth is a plain and most assuredly the lack of curvature tells us it is so.

Jimmy Wyatt

Jimmy Wyatt1 day ago

I am not ashamed… Jesus Christ is my savior…Yes,we are truly living in the last days before our glorious Lord returns. What a wonderful day that will be!I can’t wait!

MattF

MattF1 month ago

God please let me find the peace within me, I hope that one day I could meet you and Jesus.

View 6 replies

Kyle Roozeboom Reviews And More

Kyle Roozeboom Reviews And More7 months ago

I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is our lord and savior

471

View 50 replies

Faubert Legendre

Faubert Legendre1 month ago

The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, But to us who are being saved It is the power of GOD.

View 2 replies

double R The Dealer

double R The Dealer1 month ago

Accept jesus christ as your lord and savior and you will live an everlasting life..-Amen

Auston Cly

Auston Cly3 weeks ago

Lord I have continued to lust and lie and said bad words I’ve been and I swear been trying my best to not sin and see what you see and keep getting pulled away I’m literally crying out I LOVE YOU WITH MY HOLE HEART I’M; I’m lonely hardly have any friends/ in a positive way and I see you as my friend truly and see you as my lord and savior help me to the path Help me understand cause I’M slow at listing etc lead me to the marriage supper of the lamb and help me to get my name down in the book of life in your name Jesus Amen… PS love you Jesus…

Read more8

K Hall

K Hall2 months ago

Jesus Christ is soon to come. The Bible says”Repent and be Baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost ” Acts 2:38

Jacob Kiser

Jacob Kiser7 months ago

Accept Jesus as your lord and Savior

704

View 42 replies

rosemary marsh

rosemary marsh1 month ago

Amen.Glory Be To Our Almighty God and we give Him Thanks for His Living Word.Thank You For sharing this video with us.Reminding us of God’s Word and Teaching us and warns us of things to come. Amen

Depression & Obsession

Depression & Obsession1 day ago

The mark of the beast is already here in some countrys of the world,It’s getting bad quick and this is just the beginning….Get ready.

mrpower328

mrpower3281 day ago

I’m gonna try the new Popeyes Chicken sandwich today

Larry Harrison

Larry Harrison1 month ago

Church, please check out these two things. 1. Noahide Law. And the earth does not move or spin. Flat Earth. Look at the the North Star, (Polaris). It never moves. Thanks.

View 2 replies

Cheyenne K

Cheyenne K6 months ago

(If you read this give it a thumbs up if you agree) Dear God, I know I have sinned and sometimes apologize and do it again but I will try my very best to live right by you and your word. God I know the love you have for us all is greater and stronger than any power or force on this earth and you love us so much that you gave your only son to die on the cross for our sins and I want to say thank you so very much for the sacrifice you have made for us to live and worship you Lord God ❤❤❤❤ You guys, God sent his son to die on the cross for our sins so we can all be saved and one day live in his kingdom and yet we sit on this earth everyday and act like fools and do wrong and we sin so horribly sometime I wonder why God even forgives me or if he does but we need to get it together and start doing right or else we will not be in a happy place 🙁 PRAYERS TO YOU ALL and God I am so truly sorry for all my sins and I’m going to start living my life right I know I’ve said that many many times but you will see I mean it lord in your name I pray AMEN

Read more901

View 69 replies

Kaitlin Osier

Kaitlin Osier2 months ago

I think we all should come together, speak the word of God. Bring the community together so people can see! God bless each and one of you. I just recently started getting closer with God and I am sad I lost my faith the past few months. I’m regaining it, I feel so much better now. I’m thankful.

View 4 replies

Adrian Anvik

Adrian Anvik3 weeks ago

Im 14 years old, and i have been a bad person many times. Im trying to fix myself. Im trying to find peace in jesus

Kim Soward

Kim Soward2 months ago

I always when I hear all this That verse God has already overcome the world. I know if we stay true to our commandments and relationship and use him as our Rock our Salvation is sound and Spirit is Free from any ruins of this world. He will and has complete control. Amen

Dr.magurian Doctor

Dr.magurian Doctor3 weeks ago

Praise god…..a brilliant presentation…….thankyou…..

mason33

mason334 months ago

Its so obvious that there is something seriously wrong with society and this world, I think most people live in a bubble and refuse to see all the wickedness and corruption that keeps us enslaved to this material life. God bless.

287

View 44 replies

yep I said it choptop

yep I said it choptop2 months ago

Stop tripping off The Book of Revelations.The best part is the end of the book after JESUS kicks SATANS ASS and GODS throne lands on Earth in Isreal and the Lion lays down with the Lamb .

View 12 replies

Mark W

Mark W2 months ago

20th June, Mt Isa, Queensland, Australia. Traveling home from work 6.30 in the evening, I was driving through the streets in an easterly direction and could not but look in amazement that the moon appeared so large, so close, so clear I could make out the Terra firma geography…it is unbelievable. I see these signs and more and know the time is near!

JESUS SAVES

JESUS SAVES3 weeks ago

YES 24,,,SOMEWHAT PROPHETIC,,,JUST GLAD IT TOOK PLACE IN 70 AD

Randolph AYM

Randolph AYM2 months ago

Th church she’s my Little Rock and roll 🎸 I love her

Homer Brown

Homer Brown2 months ago

Boom! Oops did we do that? There’s no end to the madness of man. He’s not going to have to come, we are going to be blown into space he can just meet us there.

Gary Ellliott

Gary Ellliott6 days ago

Pretty decent info until the subtle inclusion at the end of the magic, secret rapture event that unBiblically is to rescue so many Believers before the Tribulation. Christ will keep us THRUOUGH that hour, not FROM it.

William Iannucci

William Iannucci2 weeks ago (edited)

PRAISE TO YOU ALMIGHTY GOD AND FATHER JESUS CHRIST God with us Selah Amen AMEN !!! Jesus our Christ said: If you have seen me you have seen my Father your FATHER my brethren. 👍 This is my confession. Looking up ☝ Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe. Get it ? Calling on Jesus is repentance as written and he will SAVE us and not we our ownselves because he is WORTHY and by him we’re all made Worthy . If our sins be as Scarlett we shall be washed as white as snow says the Word of God who alone is GOD . As I hear so too I speak because why? I’m not alone !!! Where can I hide from thy Spirit Oh Lord ? Look up ☝ Love you all. CHEERS

Read more2

Elsie Allen

Elsie Allen2 months ago

Oh Yal, ? Was it God ? Or Was it “SIR King James”? Or” Sir John Dee”? Or “SIR FRANCIS BACON” ??? Do You Research Folks!

Christian M

Christian M1 week ago

I give thanks to the Lord for everything I have , for keeping me alive and sending the angels to protect me everywhere I go everyday I give thanks to him my God in the name of Jesus Christ , AMEN 🙏🏼❤️

ᴠ ғᴀɴ ᴛᴀ ᴠ

ᴠ ғᴀɴ ᴛᴀ ᴠ1 week ago

I’m happy god protected me when I almost died at birth.. I mostly should say thanks to my dog who saved my life…💕 god is keeping him safe until I will see him soon

irish327 Rose

irish327 Rose5 days ago

Holy cow 7 minutes in and still no sign of the 7 things you say in your title. Time to move on

Marcus Wilson

Marcus Wilson1 week ago

John 5:31 If I beare witnesse of my selfe, my witnesse is not true. John 8:14 Iesus answered, and said vnto them, Though I beare record of my selfe, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I goe: but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I goe. Forget whether you believe Jesus as the son of god, he made both of these statements. How do you figure out which you believe in as they definitely contradict each other?

Read more1

steve robin

steve robin3 days ago

Don’t use God Jesus or the holy spirit for likes on you tube people will like your comment if it’s a good comment.

Clint Ashley

Clint Ashley1 month ago

Luke 21: 25-26 The progressive cult left call this, man made climate change.

Crang Creekin

Crang Creekin3 weeks ago

Read Ezekiel 36… we’re back… against all odds. A wonderful Bible teacher well-studied.

michelle husek

michelle husek2 months ago (edited)

@11:25 I picture that square, flat chip eventually becoming a six-sided cube, and will contain ALL information.

Christian e.g.

Christian e.g.2 weeks ago

not to get political, but it is rather remarkable how many troubling modern social trends are being introduced by modern leftist popitical and social agitators

Mod Rivera

Mod Rivera1 month ago

God bless the DTBM presentation and all the viewers that believe that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior, fear not greater is the one in us than the one in the world.

Sama Brandon

Sama Brandon2 days ago

Ooh Lord forgive my sins and keep me away from temptation,sometimes I pray for forgiveness after some time I still for in the same sins willingly until I’m satisfy,lord Jesus please give me strength,so that I will not satisfy my body with any earthly things but in your words and ways.

Grace Rios

Grace Rios1 month ago

Omg im so scared about Los Angeles. Prayers.

Savannah Archer

Savannah Archer4 months ago

We will never know when He comes. So prepare yourselves.

shosh shosha

shosh shosha1 month ago

The SIGN is the SON OF MAN RETURNING IN THE CLOUDS….THE GENERATION TO SEE THE FIG TREE COME ALIVE WILL NOT PASS UNTIL THE SON OF MAN RETURNS…MATTHEW 24

Gerard Miller

Gerard Miller2 months ago

That’s what you say ; not what the bible says. There is a nuclear war coming revelation chapter 18v. 17 and revelation chapter 16. And revaluation chapter 9 v, 14 to 19 Track back. That the revelation was written from right to left.

Kenaz Ben Yahudah

Kenaz Ben Yahudah2 months ago

STOP SINNING: SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW

View 9 replies

Roland

Roland4 weeks ago (edited)

I have my doubts that Jesus will come before the “TRIBULATION”because apostle Paul who saw heaven 😇 said: ” At the last trumpet 🎺 the deads will 1st arise and we the living ppl will join Jesus in Heaven” At the last TRUMPET” There are seven trumpets!!! See the verse at 1Thessalonian 4:16

Read more3

Eika_Naticx 6

Eika_Naticx 63 months ago

Lord cover us with ur precious blood oh lord god i accept you as my savior.Amen.

159

View 60 replies

Paul Acree

Paul Acree2 months ago

God is in charge so that means u dont have to worry about going too doctors he is your doctor

View 3 replies

Zark Muckerberg

Zark Muckerberg3 weeks ago

Praise The Lord, Jesus Christ!!! His timing will be PERFECT!!! I can’t wait to be called to meet The Lord in the air!!! ✝️✝️✝️

5winder

5winder2 weeks ago

When we see the third temple and anti-Christ IN it, we’ve but 1335 days remaining on earth. (Matthew 13:30) Be blessed.

View 2 replies

larry reynolds

larry reynolds4 days ago

Hey Dee::: I have no idea, what you are talking about or saying, none what so ever, what you have said is not scripture.🤪🤪🤪

Ben Johnson

Ben Johnson8 months ago

Even the angels don’t know when Christ will return.

196

View 58 replies

hail

hail1 month ago

In vain do they worship me, poor souls

Munz Allen

Munz Allen1 month ago

I give my life to u my Lord and savior Jesus Christ cover me in your blood and wash away my sins in your holy blood amen

Arthur H

Arthur H2 weeks ago

Brava~! tis good to trust; now, have faith, und God bless

William Reed

William Reed2 months ago

YOU WILL SEE ME. YOU WILL HEAR ME. YOU WILL KNOW. I AM GOD THE FATHER. I LOVE YOU.

Melody Myers

Melody Myers2 months ago

I’m so excited for the Rapture!!!!!

Prince Koffi Of Salem

Prince Koffi Of Salem1 week ago

April 11, 1995 The morning that the Lord visited us in that room, He took us by the hand and we started to go down. My heart was completely full of fear; I can’t even describe it. I only knew that I could not let go of my Savior’s hand—I felt that Jesus was my Life and my Light, and all my hope was in Him—otherwise I would be left behind in that place. I never thought that I would ever go there. I didn’t even believe that such a place existed. Even as a Christian, I had always thought that purgatory was hell. But God showed me the truth about hell. When we arrived in hell, I felt the place shake. All the demons there ran to hide, because not one of them could endure the presence of the Lord. We heard the captive souls begin to shout even louder because they knew that Jesus of Nazareth was there. They all knew that there was just one Person that could possibly get them out of there. They had that hope, even though it was a false hope. We walked hand-in-hand with Jesus, and arrived at the section of *FORNICATION*. Jesus turned to look at a woman who was totally covered with fire. When Jesus saw her, she started to come out slowly from the fire, although her sufferings never stopped. We could see she was totally naked, and saw all of her physical characteristics. Her body was filthy, and she stunk. Her hair was messed up, and she was covered with a yellowish green mud. She had no eyes and her lips were falling apart. She had no ears, just the holes. With her hands, which were bones charred black, she took the flesh that was falling from her face and tried to put it back on. But this caused her even more pain. She then shuddered and shouted even more; her cries never ended. She was full of worms, and there was a snake wrapped around her arm. It was very thick and had thorns around its body. She had the number 666 engraved on her body, the number of the Beast mentioned in the book of Revelation. (Revelation 13:16-18) She also had a plate embedded in her chest that was made of an unknown metal; it wasn’t consumed by the fire. On the plate was something written in a strange language. However, we could understand what was written on it. It read, “I am here because of fornication.” When Jesus saw her, He asked her, “Elena, why are you here?” While Elena was answering the Lord her body squirmed due to the pain of her suffering. She said that she was there because of fornication. She asked the Lord for forgiveness over and over again. Then we started to see how she died. When she died, she was having sex with one of her lovers, because she thought that the person she was living with was away on a trip. However, he came back from his job and found her in bed with someone else. He then went to the kitchen, took a long knife and stuck it in Elena’s back. She died and was taken to hell exactly the way she died, totally naked. In hell, everything is materialized; she still had the long knife in her back, which caused her great pain. By this time, she had already been in hell for 7 years, and she could remember every moment of her life and death. She also remembered when someone tried to preach to her about Jesus, that He was the only One who could save her. But now it was too late for her and for everyone else in hell. The Word of the Lord talks a lot about fornication, and it is very clear. Fornication is having sexual relations outside of marriage. 1 Corinthians 6:13 says, “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food, but God will destroy both of them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.” Also, in 1 Corinthians 6:18 it says, “Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.” When Jesus finished talking with her, she was covered by a large blanket of fire, and we could no longer see her. But we could hear the sound of her flesh burning and her horrifying screams. I can’t even describe them in words. As we continued to walk with the Lord, He showed us all the people there: the idol worshipers, those who used and practiced witchcraft, the immoral, adulterers, liars, and homosexuals. We were very frightened; the only thing we wanted to do was to leave. But Jesus kept saying that it was necessary for us to see, so we could tell others so they might believe. We continued with Jesus, holding His hand even tighter. We came to a section that really made an impression on me. We saw a young man, 23 years old, suspended waist-high in the middle of a fire. We couldn’t see exactly what his torment was, but the number 666 was engraved on him. He also had a metal plate on his chest that read, “I am here for being normal.” When he saw Jesus, he extended his hand toward Jesus begging for mercy. The Word of God says in Proverbs 14:12, “There is a way that seems right to a person, but its end is the way of death.” When we read the plate that said, “I am here for being normal,” we asked the Lord, “Lord, why!? Is it possible for a person to come to this place for that reason?” Then Jesus asked him, “Andrew, why are you here in this place?” He answered, “Jesus, when I was on earth, I thought that just killing and stealing were sins. That is why I never tried to get close to You.” In Psalms 9:17 it says, “The wicked shall be turned into hell, all the heathen that forget God.” Andrew made a big mistake by classifying sins, like many people do today. The Bible is very clear when it says that the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life. (Romans 6:23) Furthermore, when the Bible talks about sin, it never classifies sins; they are all just sins. Andrew had the chance to know and accept Jesus, but he didn’t take the opportunity that God had given to him. Maybe he had a thousand opportunities to know the Lord, but he never wanted to know Him, and that is the reason he is there. Then a large blanket of fire covered his body and we never saw him again. We continued walking with Jesus. In the distance we saw something falling, like chunks of something. When we got closer, we realized that they were people who were falling into hell at that moment—people that had just died on earth without having accepted Jesus Christ in their hearts; they were just arriving in hell. We saw a young man. Many demons ran toward him and began to destroy his body. Immediately, his body began to be filled with worms. He shouted, “No! What is this? Stop! I don’t want to be here! Stop it! This must be a dream! Take me out of here!” He didn’t even know that he was dead, and that he had died without Jesus in his heart. The demons were ridiculing him and torturing his body. Then the number 666 appeared on his forehead, and a metal plate appeared on his chest. Even though we couldn’t see the reason why he was in hell, we knew for certain that he would never get out. The Lord told us that the torments of all these people in hell would be even greater on the Day of Judgment. If they are suffering in such a terrible and horrifying way now, I can’t imagine how they will suffer after the Day of the Judgment. We didn’t see any children there. We only saw thousands and thousands of young people, men, and women of many nationalities. Nevertheless, in hell there are no nationalities or social classes; all are there to be tormented and punished. There was one thing that they all wanted, and that was a chance to get out, for just a second. They also wanted to have one drop of water to refresh their tongues, as in the story of the rich man in the Bible. (Luke 16:19) But this was no longer possible. They chose where they wanted to spend eternity. They decided to spend it without God. God never sends anyone to hell; everyone is there because of their own deeds. In Galatians 6:7 it says, “Make no mistake, God will not be mocked. What a person sows, he will reap.” Today you have a great opportunity to change your eternal destiny. Jesus is still available today, and the Bible says that while we have life we also have hope. Today you have life. Don’t miss this opportunity; it might be your last one. God bless you . Extract from JESUS’S revelation about hell to 7 Columbian teenagers on Tuesday, April 11, 1995 at about 10 a.m.

Read more1

Zakiyah Yasharahla

Zakiyah Yasharahla1 month ago

PRAISE YAHAWAH IN THE NAME OF YAHAWASHI !!!!!!! FOR WORTHY IS THE LAMB TO BE PRAISED!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH! Sound The Trumpet!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember, Repent! Fear THE MOST HIGH YAH and keep HIS Commandments. This is the whole duty of man! This includes HIS Sabbaths. Also to learn more about Holy Convocations see, YouTube, Kingdom Preppers and Tribe of Judah Teaches. As any seek to understand and how to worship THE MOST HIGH YAH in Spirit and in Truth, I pray that you sincerely find HIM and find HIM early. Rev. 22:14. These are those who will enter HIS KINGDOM! Ahmein.

Read more5

Mena Soliman

Mena Soliman3 days ago

what about rapture? is it before all those events or after them?

Robert Smith

Robert Smith4 months ago

You know who Loves you more than anyone else ? JESUS CHRIST

407

View 66 replies

Arren Mcguire

Arren Mcguire21 hours ago

With jesus by your side fear Nothing for he is with you

Tellestus 0

Tellestus 02 weeks ago

Right. I’m sure it’s totally accurate.

God Loving American

God Loving American2 months ago

We Are The Last Generation

View 5 replies

Shawn Bolin

Shawn Bolin3 weeks ago

I can tell you the men’s hearts that fail will be the one with pacemakers

joy in my heart

joy in my heart1 month ago

Thank you Jesus that k you Jesus we only have years left no decades just years Hallelujah Hallelujah! You are my lord!

Scott Masterson

Scott Masterson3 weeks ago

I respect everyones believes, i love jesus and others show hate. So try to ignore them.

Netty Abbott

Netty Abbott1 month ago

7:51 Many shall run to & fro is not air travel. It’s the shift into the higher 5th dimension Thus the increase in Knowledge.(Try to remember the bible is Hebrew not American). The temple is not the church. The Temple is the Soul. Inside each of us. That is the Temple

Tammy Powell

Tammy Powell3 weeks ago

JESUS IS COMING VERY VERY SOON 💯 #HELPSAVESOULS

sky watcher

sky watcher3 months ago

I’m ready to finally go home and stand face to face with my Creator. Thank you Jesus! My Saviour, for making that possible through your precious blood. 💞🙏

View 2 replies

Phyllis Humes

Phyllis Humes1 week ago

So would the first prophetic event be the atom bomb in 1941 and the state of Israel 1947?

View 2 replies

Doug Pierson

Doug Pierson2 months ago

Great graphics. Made it interesting. Not looking forward to the weather part. We already battle flooding rivers here in St. louis.

Colin Clegg

Colin Clegg6 days ago (edited)

The earth is in dire need of a joint rehabilitation effort. Species are dying out and becoming extinct, the polar ice caps are melting, garbage is killing marine life, and forests are being cut down. The reason for this is greed. Mega corporations and corrupt governments do nothing but harm to our planet. This will be the reason for our planets demise. It won’t be because of God. Instead it will be due to greed and carelessness.

Darrell May

Darrell May1 month ago

In the twinkling of the eye You will all be changed and your true self will be known unto God to judge You!,,,,

Calvin Roberson

Calvin Roberson4 months ago

So many people making so many perdictions yet Jesus says no man knows not even the angles when the Lord shall return. It would be so much better if we were concerned with will we be ready and waiting when the Lord returns. Everyone has theories but only God knows for sure. We live in the world but we are not of this world. When you become born again you live above the world walking and living in the spirit waiting for the promise of eternal life. Be blessed.

Read more135

View 27 replies

Darrell May

Darrell May1 month ago

Always remember, that if You can Love a God that You cannot see or hear how much more He will believe in You,,,

Luv U

Luv U2 weeks ago

1. The Bible has 73 books. 2. Stop your endtime-theories, you are sowing fear and not the euangelium. Peace be with you.

Terminator T-800

Terminator T-8001 month ago

Can’t wait to my lord comes back

My Salvation.

My Salvation.6 days ago

God is God, ONLY to the Hebrew Israelites… Who are the Hebrew Israelites, the ones that came to America on Cargo Slave Ships… Duetromony 26:68 KJV.

View 3 replies

Samurai 9000

Samurai 90004 months ago

I believe in Jesus christ our Lord

VLVentureWorx 1

VLVentureWorx 16 days ago

The Israelites are who are lost and will be gathered.

Debby Crowell

Debby Crowell1 month ago

i believe to & fro spiritually is His body going here & there in search of more Truth! whether on you-tub or back & forth thru Word or church or seminar

Frosty31

Frosty313 weeks ago

The great deception = Government and Nazi Propaganda (aka Space)

Steve R

Steve R2 months ago

God says faith and love are the only two things a man needs. From love and faith in his word, everything else is added.

Dorothy Boikanyo Makwakwa

Dorothy Boikanyo Makwakwa8 months ago

I trust and love my Jesus very much. Yes I trust Him.

295

View 30 replies

Daniel Williams

Daniel Williams3 weeks ago

: LOL “”god” is a figment of your imagination – a very violent one at that

Mariam Colon

Mariam Colon2 months ago

Humbly as í SEE it! Txs so mucho for been here AT THIS season!!! Blessings and Shalom!!!

Free Spirit Princess

Free Spirit Princess1 week ago

I pray we all be ready for his return!

Jameel Ali

Jameel Ali2 months ago

AND THE GODPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD SHALL BE PREACHED IN ALL THEWORLD AS A WITNESS AGAINST THEM AND THEN SHALL THE END COME ^%#;:

KA Mustang

KA Mustang4 months ago

Instead of getting mad at others for their bad actions, feel bad for them because they will one day have to kneel in front of God and be judged.

259

View 23 replies

doctortabby

doctortabby3 weeks ago

Great presentation. I was blessed by it. Thanks for posting, God bless. :-)

Donna Walther

Donna Walther1 month ago

Thank you St. Micheal for standing guarding over the people of good.

reality check

reality check4 weeks ago

Jesus didn’t describe anything in incredible detail and virtually all he ever said was designed for the NOW i.e. to be applied in your life to help make it better and ultimately make the world better !! All his teachings can be applied and practiced in your life today….. NOW !! Guess what….. Jesus was a Jew. He only practiced and taught Judaism !! Stop with all these ridiculous interpretations about prophecy……. And Jesus is not coming back, there’s no reason for him to. He actually came back once already….. he rose from the dead and Peter went around telling everybody that the end times were approaching and God’s kingdom was very near !!

Read more1

Antney Fatts

Antney Fatts3 days ago

When the 2 prophets that never experienced death, walk the earth again….the end is near. Chastisements will happen before that and we’re on the cusp of them coming real soon. I’m far from being a scholar, but for those who truly believe….the writing on the wall is as clear as the nose on our faces.

june bug

june bug8 months ago

Hurry Jesus we need you ..

115

View 44 replies

Sandra Miller

Sandra Miller2 months ago

We live in a computer devil 😈 world their watching us 24 _ 7. Where is the love a peace of mind that use to be ??? We have been lied to a used as slaves a ruined by Evil elites

View 2 replies

Kyle C

Kyle C2 months ago

Sorry, all of these are past events. The near fulfillment took place in 70AD.

Saints United

Saints United2 months ago

Even so, come Lord, come. Amen.

Robert Hamby

Robert Hamby3 weeks ago

I recommend the DVD THE DANIEL PROJECT for an in depth discussion of how Daniels’ prophecies Have come, and Are coming to pass re End Times, and Israels Central place in it! Maranatha

Joe Kirby

Joe Kirby8 months ago

this causes many christians to fear but we should not fear, anyone here reading this is probably saved, you could be doing anything else with your free time, but we’re all here because we are excited to learn about the coming of Jesus, the whole world groans, all of creation for his return what a glorious day that will be

422

View 70 replies

Delove blam53

Delove blam531 month ago

Yes, something is coming , but the government elites will have a place to run they have plans to escape to the space station above

angel lace

angel lace2 weeks ago

The end of the world is coming soon im ready too

Mary Jane

Mary Jane1 month ago

He is already here!🙏🏽😇😇😇😇🙏🏽❤️

Hayden Matthews

Hayden Matthews3 weeks ago

I will pray for everyone everyday.

As a matter of fact

As a matter of fact6 months ago

Repentance Prayer. Pray Along Lord Jesus, I admit I am a sinner. I need and want Your forgiveness. I accept Your death as the penalty for my sin, and recognize that Your mercy and grace is a gift You offer to me because of Your great love, not based on anything I have done. Cleanse me and make me Your child. By faith I receive You into my heart as the Son of God and as Savior and Lord of my life. From now on, help me live for You, with You in control. I want to ask forgiveness for all the sins that I have committed. I repent of … (list all the sins that come to your mind). I ask for forgiveness and deliverance from these sins and from any sins I did not mention. Give me the power, strength and guidance I need to not commit these sins anymore. Deliver me from temptation and from the hands of the enemy. Cleanse me with your blood. Cover me with your blood. Soften my hardened heart and make me new again. Bless it with so that I will be obedient to your voice and guidance. In Your precious name, Amen

Read more203

View 16 replies

Lyndon white 👁️

Lyndon white 👁️2 weeks ago

Do you understand who I am or as it slipped your minds credu yn nuw 👈✝️🤟🤺🗡️🐻

Stefanie Krall

Stefanie Krall3 weeks ago

Just watching your video today. how far into the seven signs are we now?

DBX Niker

DBX Niker1 month ago

im glad I don’t have to worr y about thius

michelle alexander-nolin

michelle alexander-nolin2 weeks ago

And the wormwood system is approaching..the ancients called it Nibiru

DeeperStill :

DeeperStill :8 months ago

“Don’t focus your life on things God is in charge of”. A good word. So, God places men in power. He raises them up and takes them down. Don’t fret about politics, God is in control. God will gives us a new earth. Don’t worry about environmental issues like climate change, melting ice caps and glaciers. God is in control of that. Don’t worry about anything because God is in control over all things.

Read more181

View 17 replies

Steph Allan

Steph Allan2 weeks ago

Brethren, about 2 mos. ago the Holy Spirit warned me about EXTREME WEATHER… so far 2 extreme weather conditions have occurred at my home 🏡 God Bless you all. Even so come Lord Jesus! 🤔🙇🏻‍♀️🙏🏽🔑✝️🔍💗🕊🇺🇸📣🚨

Always Tomorrow Two

Always Tomorrow Two2 months ago

Loved this. Awesome. Thanks

Alexandra phillips

Alexandra phillips1 month ago

Jesus’s words testimony to his disciples was written figuratively.

Pez Mizt

Pez Mizt1 week ago

Well God personally told me to tell you that He has no idea who you are and to please stop putting words in His mouth or he’ll sue for slander.

Barbara A. Walters

Barbara A. Walters4 months ago (edited)

Yes you can be saved, no sin is too great if you come with a humble contrite heart (Confess) Seek GOD with a Humble sincere heart. It is not by OUR actions we are saved it is by Christ’s Actions. When we accept Him as our Saviour by His perfect obedience and perfect Sacrifice. If We Humble ourselves & confess our SIN in our brokenness +repentance with Sincere heart . Ask Him into our hearts & lives Then by faith and Grace of GOD, we are been Saved lest one should boast. We realize There is nothing we can ever do on our own to attain Righteousness. Only through acceptance of JESUS death burial & resurrection can we attain it through faith in HIM & Grace of God not because we are good but Because He Is. We are saved by Grace of GOD spared from. GOD ‘s Wrath. O Lord I have sinned I am sorry I accept Christ as My saviour & believe. He died as atonement for my Sin . Forgive me, come into my heart, I ask in JESUS name 🙏 AMEN

Read more23

BoszxMakz

BoszxMakz6 days ago

Revelation 8:7 its happening right now

RyanzFB

RyanzFB2 weeks ago

If your reading this please take the time out to say Thank You Jesus!

Laurie Brazier

Laurie Brazier2 weeks ago

Thank u 4 sharing this video.i love how u explain the verses and what it says.the meaning.

Arren Mcguire

Arren Mcguire21 hours ago

Jesus is the savior king of kings

Laurie Tijerina

Laurie Tijerina8 months ago

Don’t worry about anything and everything, be still and calm, leave to the Lord. God will work it all out in his timing, be patient for everything will work out, believe and trust God!

333

View 27 replies

Konceited Kai

Konceited Kai2 months ago

i think the “foundations of the Heavens shaking” is a brown dwarf star in the Oort cloud!

James Mackenzie

James Mackenzie2 weeks ago (edited)

I am 4 years old. I’m watching the news. Then I’m going to read the paper, finish my book Les misérables and finish my expository. I’m just trying to make it in a wicked world

Yahusha Yahuah

Yahusha Yahuah2 weeks ago

Fear YAHUAH you Jesus earth 🐖s.

John15:17

John15:174 weeks ago

Thank you for your videos by the way! God bless you!

Jasmine Christensen

Jasmine Christensen3 months ago

Bless you all, brother and sisters May god and The Lord be with you! Amen

120

View 10 replies

Carolyn Olinger

Carolyn Olinger2 months ago

What is coming is going to be worse than in the days of Noah. All I know is God was so angry then that He destroyed the earth. Beware our Father does have a temper 🇺🇸

Amon Ra

Amon Ra1 week ago

Worker of iniquity, you never knew me are going to be the words you hear. You think you know truth or God in truth. You are not God, so why are you speaking in Gods name heathen.

Robert Cain

Robert Cain4 days ago

The number ‘seven’ is the number for completion. It is not literal. Just as when God said that Israel would go into captivity within Babylon for 70 years. Or when God said man’s life will be 70 years. It’s not literal. And when the beast of John’s revelation was said to have seven heads, it is not literal. It means the complete beast and which is the chronological record of the complete beast that is man’s empires (for it is the number of man) from Babylon, Greece to Rome and on.

F Z

F Z1 month ago

“The Book of God is wide open, and His Word is summoning mankind unto Him. No more than a mere handful, however, hath been found willing to cleave to His Cause, or to become the instruments for its promotion. These few have been endued with the Divine Elixir that can, alone, transmute into purest gold the dross of the world, and have been empowered to administer the infallible remedy for all the ills that afflict the children of men. No man can obtain everlasting life, unless he embraceth the truth of this inestimable, this wondrous and sublime Revelation.”   [Baha’u’llah (The promised one), Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah, p. 183]

Read more1

Es

Es4 months ago

it’s always darkest before the dawn keep the faith, run the race, evil will never win.

Lonely Senpai

Lonely Senpai3 weeks ago

Ok i have to cahnge my lifr

DCTV DubzCo

DCTV DubzCo1 month ago

Imagine for a second or more,..that if all this stuff wasnt written hundreds of years back and say a different story was written, like a beautiful scenario without evil…maybe we would have brought that into the world instead of this which seems almost word for word prophecy

Support BeforeitsNews by trying our natural health products! Join our affiliate program
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at
www.mitocopper.com

Get our Free Ebook, "Suppressed Health Secrets"  with  Natural Cures THEY don't want you to know!

APeX - Far superior to colloidal silver! Destroys Viruses, Bacteria, Pathogens with Oxygen plus Silver!

Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!

Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.

MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser!  Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Organic Hemp Extract (CBD) - Full Spectrum high CBD (3300mg) hemp extract eases stiff joints, relieves stress and more!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover -  Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%!  (See Video)

FINAL WARNING!  Diseases are EXPLODING!  Watch this Video about APeX and You'll THROW AWAY Your Colloidal Silver!  APeX destroys Viruses, Bacteria and other Pathogens with the power of Oxygen PLUS Silver!  Nobody else has a product like THIS!   See why the inventor hasn't been sick in 16 years and why you'll never hear about it on the FAKE NEWS!  Get some now and tell your friends about it too so we can reach more people!

APeX Interview - Superior to Colloidal Silver from Lee Canady on Vimeo.

Learn about APeX Here and Get the 50 Page Report in PDF format.   Call us at 888-809-8385 to order by phone.

Before It’s News® is a community of individuals who report on what’s going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

"United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends.

Comments

Your Comments
    Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

Total 2 comments
    • The Watcher

BS

• b4

Yup- childish immature bullshett from the book of wrath and judgement , satan’s best work- not one word was put there by god- it’s the insane writings of old evil men living in caves, word of men, not god- god is way above your nasty petty garbage- god pays zero attention to your crap- starts in very tiny brain and ends in ur very tiny brain/ but ur too distracted by the evil book, the bible, to figure it out so preach on you nasty bible humpers, satan loves you…