Android Authority –
The Samsung Galaxy S20 and its variants are the newest members of the Galaxy S line, and there are already tons of discounts available for them. If you don’t mind going with a slightly older flagship, you can save even more on older models. We’ve gone ahead and rounded up the best Samsung Galaxy deals around, going all the way back to the Galaxy S8.
Whether you’re on the hunt for the most premium devices, the more budget-friendly A series, or the still-powerful Galaxy S10 family, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll keep updating the deals as better sales come along or old ones end.
Amazon Prime Day Samsung Galaxy deals: Here’s what is available right now
Amazon Prime Day is upon us, and there are plenty of Samsung Galaxy deals to be had. Whether you want a flagship or a budget-friendly device, there’s a good chance you’ll find a deal to fit your needs. There’s always a chance that the deals will be even better in the hours to come, so be ready for steep competition.
Here are the best deals right now (and we’ll be updating this regularly throughout the Prime Day run):
- Galaxy Buds Plus (white) for $87 ($63 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (international version) for $972.99 ($76 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 for $749.99 ($250 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus for $900 (Save $300)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra for $1,049 (Save $350)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (international version) for $674.50 ($325 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 for $749.99 ($250 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for $1,049 (save $250)
- Samsung Galaxy A71 5G for $420 ($180 off)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 for $574.99 (save $175)
- Samsung Galaxy A21 for $199.99 ($50 off)
- Samsung Galaxy A51 LTE for $325 ($75 off)
If none of these deals quite do it for you, check out more from other retailers below.
Best Samsung Galaxy deals:
Editor’s note: We’ll be updating this list of the best Samsung Galaxy deals regularly as new ones are announced.
1. Samsung Galaxy S20 deals
If you’re looking for a high-end phone, you’ll probably find yourself drawn to the Galaxy S20 series. Whether you want the incredible 100x zoom of the S20 Ultra or the speedy Qualcomm SoC that powers the entire line, look no further.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra is one of the most powerful phones you can get, but its price tag matches the specs. Alternatively, you can also grab the S20 or the S20 Plus, depending on how much screen real estate you want.
Here are the best unlocked Galaxy S20 deals around right now.
If you don’t mind the international version of the Galaxy S20 Plus, then you can save even more from a reputable eBay seller via the link below. The trade-off in getting this version of this phone is that it runs the Exynos 990 processor rather than the Snapdragon 865. It also won’t be compatible with CDMA carriers, and may not be subject to a US warranty.
- $629.99 at eBay Save $570 .00
You can also save up to $500 on any of the S20 phones with an eligible trade-in.
- Grab the Samsung Galaxy S20 from $549.99 with trade-in.
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus from $549.99 with trade-in.
- Upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra from $649.99 with trade-in.
If you don’t mind committing to a contract, you can also check out your options via Best Buy:
- Save up to $300 with activation through Best Buy.
- Save up to $700 with qualified activation and trade-in for AT&T.
- Get the Galaxy S20 FE for free through Sprint.
2. Galaxy Z Flip deals
Remember the good old days of flip phones? Those days are back. Samsung introduced the Galaxy Z Flip to compete with the Motorola Razr among others, and now you can save money and experience the hype. If you want to turn heads when you whip out your phone, the Z Flip is the one for you. You just may have to be careful how rough you are with the folding screen.
There aren’t many deals around for the Z Flip at the moment, but you can get the unlocked version from Samsung and save $500 with an eligible trade-in.
- $649.99 at Samsung Save $650 .00
If you don’t mind the international version of the phone, you can save over $350 without having to trade your old phone in.
- $1050 at Amazon Save $450 .00
Read our review if you want to learn more.
3. Samsung Galaxy S10 deals
If you want a phone that still packs a punch but may not have the latest specs anymore, the Samsung Galaxy S10 should be right up your alley. It was Samsung’s first line to feature punch-hole cameras across the board and run on the Samsung One UI skin.
You can also take your pick from the budget-friendly Galaxy S10e, the standard Galaxy S10, and the larger Galaxy S10 Plus. Big savings on unlocked versions of these phones have dried up a bit recently, but you can find deals here and there.
You can also trade your current device back to Samsung and save money. Check out these links:
- Get the Galaxy S10e from $374.99 with trade-in.
- Try the Galaxy S10 Lite from $424.99 with trade-in.
- Grab the Galaxy S10 from $524.99 with trade-in.
- Pick up the Galaxy S10 Plus from $624.99 with trade-in.
Check out our review here if you have more questions.
4. Samsung Galaxy Note deals
The Samsung Galaxy Note has become synonymous with the term phablet. The massive screen, the integrated S-Pen, and the sharp rectangular shape are all trademark features of the line. Picking up a Galaxy Note is an obvious choice if you want the biggest device on the block or you make notes on your phone constantly.
If you have to have the latest and greatest, Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra are already available. The Note 20 may be a nominal upgrade over the last generation, but the Note 20 Ultra shows just how luxurious the phablet line can be. As with many new phones, you can grab them at all of your favorite retailers. However, the best way to save some money is when you trade your device back to Samsung.
You can say goodbye to your current device and save up to $650 on either the Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra at these widgets:
- $349.99 at Samsung Save $650 .00
- $449.99 at Samsung Save $850 .00
If you’re not able to trade your device in or you would rather stick with a carrier, check out these links:
- Save $200 on either phone from Amazon. Galaxy Note 20 | Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Save up to $300 at Best Buy with activation today. Galaxy Note 20 | Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Save up to $700 with trade-in at Verizon. Galaxy Note 20 | Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Get $700 off at AT&T when you switch or upgrade. Galaxy Note 20 | Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Buy one, get one up to $1,000 at T-Mobile. Galaxy Note 20 | Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
The brand-new Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra are the new kids on the block, but Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 is still around, along with the Note 9. The unlocked versions are available at the widgets here:
You can trade your device back to Samsung to save money with these links:
5. Galaxy S9 deals
If you don’t need the newest devices or you’re on a limited budget, you can still pick up a renewed Samsung Galaxy S9. It still features a Snapdragon 845 chip and runs Android 10, but you only have one rear camera to work with. Just like Samsung’s other offerings, you can choose from the standard size or the Plus depending on what you prefer.
There are some good prices on refurbished Galaxy S9 units right now. Check out the options below.
6. Galaxy S8 deals
You can still grab the Galaxy S8 if you want to, but it might be just for the sake of nostalgia. The Galaxy S8 marked Samsung’s introduction of the Infinity Display and shipped with Android 7.0 Nougat on board. It also features a 3,000mAh battery and 64GB of storage which may still be enough for the Google Pixel 4 but is comparatively small when stacked against newer Galaxy devices.
It’s probably unheard of to find a brand-new Galaxy S8 at this point, but you can grab a renewed one from the widgets below.
7. Samsung Galaxy A deals
Samsung may offer the Galaxy S line as its flagship, but you can also check out the Galaxy A line if you’re on a more limited budget. It takes a step back in terms of processors, offering the Snapdragon 400 to 600 series. The Galaxy A series is more of a mid-range line, offering teardrop notches and some punch-hole cameras as well.
Here are a few of the best deals you can get on these phones:
- Grab the Galaxy A51 from AT&T for $5 per month (was $16.67 per month) or the Galaxy A71 for $10 per month (was $20 per month).
- Get the Galaxy A51 unlocked on Amazon for $399, or the international version for $274 ($126 off).
- An unlocked Galaxy A71 is currently $499.99 ($100 off) on Amazon.
- Get the 32GB Galaxy A10e from Cricket wireless for $29.99.
- Pick up an unlocked Galaxy A20s on Amazon for $164.90.
Now that you’ve hopefully taken your pick of the Samsung Galaxy deals, here are a few more resources that might be helpful:
- Best headphone deals
- The best portable battery chargers
- Best Samsung fitness trackers and smartwatches
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.