Android Authority –
Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy S10 update hub. Here you’ll find the latest information on updates to the Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, and Galaxy S10e. We’ll detail the current software versions for each device and alert you if there’s a new update rolling out. Samsung usually pushes out updates to the entire series at the same time, but this may vary per variant and carrier.
- Current stable version: Android 11
- Will the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e get Android 12? Yes, but likely not until early-to-mid 2022
Latest Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e updates
June 29, 2021: US carriers are now distributing the latest Samsung Galaxy S10 series update. According to SamMobile, the update is arriving for AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Comcast, C-Spire, Verizon, and Xfinity Mobile users of the Galaxy S10e (firmware version G970U1UEU5GUE4), S10 (G973U1UEU5GUE4), and S10 Plus (G975U1UEU5GUE4).
The update brings the June 2021 Android security patch and several vulnerability fixes to the devices.
To check if the update’s available for your device head to Settings > Software update and tap on Download and install.
Previous Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e updates
- June 2021: Samsung rolled out firmware version G97xFXXSBFUE6 (h/t SamMobile) to users in Europe. The update brought the June 2021 security patch.
- May 2021: Samsung rolled out a new update to its Galaxy S10 series devices. According to SamMobile, those in Europe are now receiving the update, with firmware version G97xFXXUAFUE3 across the S10e, S10, and S10 Plus. The update includes the May security patch and a few other security fixes.
- February 2021: The stable version of One UI 3.0 started rolling out to carrier-branded devices on T-Mobile and AT&T (via PhoneArena) on February 10, 2021. The update also carried the January 2021 Android security patch. Just two weeks later, One UI 3.1 rolled out to the Galaxy S10 series, namely the S10 Plus in Switzerland. Nevertheless, the update did signal Samsung’s intent to push through the new update as quickly as possible. The patch arrived with a refreshed UI, wireless Dex support, and the March 2021 patch.
- January 2021: In early January, the stable version of One UI 3.0 started hitting devices in Switzerland. Interestingly, for those still on the beta update channel, Samsung rolled out yet another One UI 3.0 beta to users in early January. Despite its pre-release tag, the update did bring an array of fixes including the in-display fingerprint sensor’s speed and reliability, the sensitivity of swipe gestures from the bottom of the display, and “failed” recordings in slow motion video mode.
- December 2020: Samsung started rolling out the One UI 3.0 beta updates (h/t: SamMobile), landing in the likes of Asia, Europe, and India.
- September 2020: Samsung began rolling out the One UI 2.5 update to users in Germany in September. The update weighed in at around 963MB and brought with it features that first appeared on the Galaxy Note 20 series. This included Wireless Dex, which allows users to cast the phone’s desktop environment to Miracast-enabled screens.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)