1. Kansas City Chiefs (10-1) – The Chiefs ended Tampa’s run at the division title Sunday. If they can stay healthy at their key positions, it’s hard to imagine even the league’s best defenses slowing this team down. Last Week: 1
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-0) – The Steelers are in limbo waiting on the Ravens and the league to decide when they will play their week eleven game. Even without a game on Sunday, the Steelers have the best point differential in the league and are allowing just over 17 points per game on defense. Last Week: 2
3. New Orleans Saints (9-2) – The Saints were as close to having a bye week as you can be without actually staying home. Denver wasn’t much more than a speed bump on the way to 9-2. Things are breaking right for the Saints in the absence of Drew Brees. Last Week: 3
4. Buffalo Bills (8-3) – The Bills held the very potent Charger’s offense to just 17 points on Sunday. It was the lowest output the Chargers have posted since week three. This is how the Bills defense needs to play if they are going to challenge the heavyweights in the AFC. Last Week: 4
5. Green Bay Packers (8-3) – The Packers have a three-game lead in the NFC North and play three losing teams over the next three weeks. There’s not much drama remaining in the division except who else might fire their coach after Detroit let Matt Patricia loose. Last Week: 7
6. Cleveland Browns (8-3) – The Browns didn’t win as comfortably as they would have liked, but road wins are road wins, even in Jacksonville. A true test looms this week with a trip to Tennessee. Last Week: 8
7. Seattle Seahawks (8-3) – Sure, it was only Philadelphia, but the defense was stout on Monday night for Seattle. Allowing just 17 on Monday and just 21 to Arizona the week before marks a vast improvement from weeks prior when teams routinely posted high 30s and 40s on the Seahawks defense. Last Week: 10
8. Tennessee Titans (8-3) – The Titans dominated a highly-rated Colts defense to grab the lead in the AFC South. Sunday’s performance was reminiscent of the Titans run to the AFC championship game last year. Last Week: Unranked
9. Los Angeles Rams (7-4) – The Rams found a way to lose to a weak 49ers team. It was a horrible loss coming off wins against two quality opponents in Seattle and Tampa. The Rams are officially the league’s biggest enigma, seemingly capable of beating or losing to any team in the league. Last Week: 5
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5) – The Bucs are headed to their bye week just in time. This bunch needs to figure out how to make the performance on the field match the star quality they boast on paper. Last Week: 9
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.