Clean Up Your Act – How to De-Clutter Your Relationships
October 10th, 2018
By Hilde Larsen
Contributing writer for Wake Up World
This is the last article in a four-part series on how to de-clutter every part of your life. I saved the best for last, but if this article resonates for you, make sure you read the first three parts in the series. In Part 1 we discussed how to de-clutter your thoughts and emotions, in Part 2 we talked about clearing out your physical body, then in Part 3 we looked at ways to de-clutter your home and work spaces. Now, it’s time to de-clutter the relationships in your life!
No man is an island. We all seek companionship and support. We search for love and acceptance. Once we find it, we realize it was never about them, it was always about us. Us and the Creator. We are enough, and we are everything we have been looking for. Still, we are here together, being able to connect, play, strengthen each other and grow, together. Think about that. Strengthen and grow, support and empower. Our relationships with others are gifts of riches, and should be treated as such.
The relationships you choose to have in your life, have the ability to lift you up or tear you down if you let them. De-cluttering your relationships is a beautiful opportunity to practice self-care and compassion. Strive to surround yourself with positive and uplifting people that you enjoy being around. Say goodbye to the toxic energy of others who like to throw you their negative comments. The kind that suck all your energy and rains on your parade.
Recommended articles by Hilde Larsen:
- How to Write Your Life Manifesto, and Why It Will Change Your Life
- Listen to All, Learn from a Few, Follow No One
- 10 Ways to Foster an Attitude of Gratitude
- Why Is Our Society So Sick?
- Spread Your Wings! 8 Benefits of Living Outside Your Comfort Zone
- The Day I Died – The Dark Night of The Soul
- 4 Ways You May Be Sabotaging Your Own Healing
- Deal With Your Own Shit – Then Serve Others
- The Truth Will Set You Free, But First It Will Piss You Off
- The Art of Surrendering – How to Let Go of the Outcome – and Why
FACEBOOK]: http://www.facebook.com/joinwakeupworld (An interactive community of over 3,800,000)
[GOOGLE PLUS]: https://plus.google.com/112452105795129310867/posts