Archie v Zack Greinke, Lineup & Notes
Game: A semi-getaway today; the game starts at 3:40 EDT and will be on AT&T SportsNet & 93.7 The Fan.
Lineup: Adam Frazier 2B, Starling Marte CF, Gregory Polanco RF, Josh Bell 1B, Melky Cabrera LF, Colin Moran 3B, Fran Cervelli C, Cole Tucker SS, Chris Archer P. Looks like Clint’s calling on the A-Team as the Bucs look to take the series.
|He’s back… (photo Pittsburgh Pirates)|
Pitchers: RHP Chris Archer (1-2/4.33) closes the Snake set against RHP Zack Greinke (5-1/3.16). Arch has been out since April 27th with a sore thumb, so we’ll see how the layoff has affected him. He’s been more workmanlike than dominating, but his ERA is a victim of a six-run beatdown while trying to pitch through his injury last time out, and he still averages better than a K per inning. This is first meeting with ‘Zona as a Bucco. Greinke’s had a great start, averaging a K per inning and with a WHIP under one. In Pittsburgh earlier, he gave up two hits in seven innings on the way to a 5-0 win, with a 9-4/4.17 line after 14 career starts v the Buccos.
- J-Bell has hit safely in 14 straight games (the longest current MLB streak); Starling in nine.
- Bell has already equalled his 2018 HR total of 12; five of them have travelled over 445′.
- Clay Holmes was optioned back to Indy to clear a roster spot for Archie, who is coming off the IL.
- Corey Dickerson is hitting but not throwing yet, while Keone Kela is playing catch but has yet to throw off a mound.
- Bradenton Marauders’ RHP Cody Bolton has been named the Florida State League’s Pitcher of the week. About time he’s noticed; his slash is 5-1/1.91.
APeX - Far superior to colloidal silver in destroying viruses, bacteria and other pathogens.
Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again! See Testimonials
MitoCopper - First bioavailable copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy.
Prodovite - The Secret To Healing is in the Blood! Complete absorption in 5 minutes.