How logic opens up a new world for you
by Jon Rappoport
October 19, 2016
Note: My collection, The Matrix Revealed, contains a basic logic course for beginners. My collection, Power Outside The Matrix, contains a more advanced section, Analyzing Information in the Age of Disinformation.
When a person learns the procedures of logic, a new world opens up for him. Information no longer spreads out like a haze over a city. He doesn’t feel frustrated and blunted by articles that seem to have no pattern or internal connections.
Logic is the “inside game” for the mind seeking a rational approach. Logic is the study of the internal clockwork of formal arguments. What premises is the author or speaker assuming? How is he moving from those premises to a conclusion? What chain or line is he following?
What fallacies is he using to come to an unfounded assertion? What contradictions is he employing?
These are the basics of logic. This is the basic map a person can use to assess what he is reading or hearing.
Non-logic gives you a flat painting. Logic suddenly opens up space in the painting and you see dimensions and perspective.
The ancient Greeks—particularly Plato and Aristotle—took knowledge to a whole new level by examining the interior elements of reasoning. They stated that, in a society, open debate and discussion were essential to progress. Therefore, students should learn how to assess this process. No one in the West had ever put forward such an idea. It was revolutionary.
The Greeks believed in freedom to a degree never seen before. They recognized that logic was a necessary partner in that freedom.
Today, we can see the effect of freedom without logic—since the subject is no longer taught in early education. Students today are caught in the Big Drift. For them, information is an endless mall, from which they pick and choose what appeals to them on a superficial level. They find no particular connection between one piece of information and another.
They are unaware that an author is moving along a line of reasoning. They enter text like a tourist, hoping to find an item that pleases them for the moment—or offends them.
Teachers can get away with indoctrinating students in values, because there is no consciousness of logic.
Logic has an additional and vital implication. By extension, it generally sharpens the mind of the user. He examines details more closely. He spots sloppiness of thought quickly. He withholds final judgment until he can discover what an author is actually saying. He is confident when confronted with a group of data.
And finally, as a professor of mine put it to me many years ago, when you ground yourself in the study of logic, “you know what you don’t know.”
You don’t assume you know everything. You don’t assume you know nothing. You’re not blinded in either direction. You know what you don’t know, and therefore you can investigate and discover the truth.
That is a great gift.
It’s never too late to study the foundations of rational thought: logic.
Here are the contents of my third collection, Power Outside The Matrix:
These are audio presentations. 55 total hours.
* Analyzing Information in the Age of Disinformation (11.5-hours)
* Writer’s Tutorial (8.5-hours)
* Power Outside The Matrix and The Invention of New Reality—creative techniques (6.5-hours)
Then you will receive the following audio presentations I have previously done:
* The Third Philosophy of Imagination (1-hour)
* The Infinite Imagination (3-hours)
* The Mass Projection of Events (1.5-hours)
* The Decentralization of Power (1.5-hours)
* Creating the Future (6-hours)
* Pictures of Reality (6-hours)
* The Real History of America (2-hours)
* Corporations: The New Gods (7.5-hours)
I have included an additional bonus section:
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst (and how to analyze them). I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
* A 2-hour radio interview I did on AIDS in Dec 1987 with host Roy Tuckman on KPFK in Los Angeles, California.
* My book, The Secret Behind Secret Societies
(All the audio presentations are mp3 files and the books are pdf files. You download them upon purchase. You’ll receive an email with a link to the entire collection.)
This is about your power. Not as an abstract idea, but as a living core of your being. This is about accessing that power, expanding it, and using it.
On this road, there are no limits.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.
Filed under: Power Outside The Matrix Jon Rappoport has worked as a free-lance investigative reporter for over 30 years. http://nomorefakenews.com/