By Anna Von Reitz
I have been asked multiple times
recently for a “Quick Guide” to bring people up to speed on all this history, and I always feel overwhelmed. I have, in large respect, already provided a “Quick Guide” in the form of a large print cartoon illustrated book, “You Know Something Is Wrong When…..An American Affidavit of Probable Cause” available on Amazon.com for around $20 or as an ebook for around $5.
God knows, I have done my best to get the information out there and get the American people up on their feet and moving.
But I understand, too, the desire for a Five Minute, 25 Words or Less Cheat Sheet— a sort of Cliff Notes version people can very quickly grasp. I am not sure it can be done, and if it can, it must rest on very limited supporting citations— in other words, you pretty much have to accept what I am telling you because there isn’t time or room in such a document to bring in any reams of proof.
That said, here’s my best shot at it this morning:
1. At the end of the Revolution there were two populations of people left on this continent—- “the free, sovereign, and independent people of the United States” and the “Inhabitants”—– British Subjects known as “citizens” here to provide “essential government services”. The evidence for this is in The Definitive Treaty of Peace, Paris, 1783 and in Article IV of the original Constitution called The Constitution for the united States of America.
2. There are still two populations on this continent— the American State Nationals who are the present-day “free, sovereign, and independent people of the United States” and two brands of present-day “inhabitants”—- “United States Citizens” occupying the District of Columbia and “citizens of the United States” occupying the Washington DC Municipality.
3. The actual states of the Union are all Republics. The government of the District of Columbia is a democracy. The municipal government of Washington DC is an oligarchy. All these populaces co-habit the same space and freely roam about this country, but they all function under different rules and occupy different jurisdictions and are subject to different forms of law.
4. The “United States Citizens” (British Subjects) and the “Municipal citizens” (Corporate Slaves) are here to serve —-both to provide essential government services under contract to our state republics and also to serve their own separate foreign “federal” and “municipal” governments.
5. The American State Nationals inhabiting the Republics are the “free, sovereign, and independent people of the United States” who are owed “essential government services” from these other governments as our employees—and we are all born into that political status as Americans—but soon after birth, and without any full disclosure to our Mothers, we are entrapped by legal chicanery and “presumed to be citizens” and “wards of the state” and members of these other populations instead.
6. This undisclosed process which is a direct violation of Section 11 of the 1933 Securities Act results in a form of political genocide known as mischaracterization of non-combatants and it is a war crime carrying the death penalty.
7. This international war crime has been carried out against the unsuspecting American people by their own employees in gross Breach of Trust and violation of both the letter and the spirit of The Constitution for the united States of America— the actual and only original equity contract that all American states and American State Nationals are owed.
8. Who is ultimately responsible for this outrageous circumstance? In direct terms— Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Sir Winston Churchill. In more abstract terms, the members of the United States Congress and the British Government.
9. Finally, though we have been the victims of this crime and have unknowingly allowed our own employees to entrap us and make false claims against us and our property rights, we bear some responsibility ourselves, for failure to knowledgeably assert our own political identity and clarify our separate political status in the pubic records.
10. Our birth events should have been recorded as part of the land records of our lawful organic state republics and instead were only registered in the foreign and international jurisdiction of the sea. We trusted our employees to do their jobs, not work calamity against us while on our payroll. The British Crown, a foreign commercial corporation seized upon our Given Names and copyrighted them and claimed to act as our usufruct—- using our good names for its benefit, so long as it did not harm us in the process.
11. Purposeful self-interested non-disclosure of any contractual arrangement is fraud and fraud vitiates all “laws” and contracts—including any merely presumed political status. Fraud has no statute of limitations.
12. The testimony of six generations of Americans impacted by British Breach of Trust (ever since the Civil War and only more terribly and recently since the Second World War) carried out by British Subjects operating as United States Citizens on our soil is eloquent and the nearly disastrous results of it are plain to see— corruption of our government and its institutions, pillaging and plundering of American property, enslavement of the American people, false commercial claims, illegal foreclosures, counterfeiting of our credit, non-consensual hypothecation of debt against our assets. The ravages of equally foreign “citizens of the United States” upon our economy and well-being are also self-evident in the burgeoning welfare rolls, crime statistics, unemployment, frustration and anger and suffering of our people.
12. Your remedy? Know who you are — a living, breathing, age of majority, non-citizen American State National — objecting to and rebutting any presumption otherwise, owing no allegiance other than your natural allegiance to the soil of your organic state of the Union. Place record of your self-declaration of political status firmly on the public record by having it witnessed and notarized and recorded by the land recorder’s office. Every single one of them has a “miscellaneous file”.
13. Second, bring your claim and redeem your estate. Go to the State Secretary of State’s Office in the state where you were born and tell them who you are and that you are here to redeem your estate. Watch the worms turn and the cockroaches scatter.