In a previous article, I addressed Hillary’s comment that she needs everyone’s effort to make America what it should be. If she becomes President, I guess we know who is going to be to blamed if America is not transformed into what she thinks we ought to be. It will be everyone else’s fault. I find it interesting that after eight years of Obama she admits America is not what it ought to be. I could not agree more.
She notes that America‘s economy needs to grow, we need to be more fair and that America does not work for everybody.
These are just empty words. Everyone wants the economy to be better and after eight years of Obama and Hillary, America is financially worse. She intends to keep doing the same things plus add free college (at taxpayer expense) for everyone and increase the welfare roles with unlimited immigration. These things can only further devastate America‘s financial situation. Hillary will not be good for America financially. With her as our President she has already promised higher taxes in order to pay for free college and unlimited welfare payments to an unending stream of illegal immigrants.
Of course, the primary purpose for the unending stream of illegal immigrants is to create an increased voting block of government-dependent people for the next election that guarantees her a second term in office.
As part of her qualifications she notes that she knows the awesome responsibility of protecting our country. How absurd that she would list this as a qualification. As Secretary of State she sold America’s secrets and safety to the highest bidder, used her office for “pay and play,” said she didn’t know what the C meant at the top of confidential documents, exposed America to dangers from our enemies by sending out classified information on an unprotected personal server, revealed in the final debate top secret information regarding our nuclear capabilities and is critical of Donald Trump for his diplomatic efforts with Russia.
Regarding her desire that America “works for everybody” this is just more socialist propaganda. In order for America to work for everybody that means those of us who work must support those who will not work and that Islamic terrorists are comfortable in America.
No country works for (sustains, accommodates, welcomes) everyone. The evil, the traitors, the violent, the lawless and illegal immigrants should not be comfortable in America. America should work not for, but against these misfits.
What Hillary really wants is for America to accommodate and work for the violent, lawless, illegal’s, and against you and me — the decent people of America.
If that is what you want then vote for Hillary.
She states she will stand up for families against powerful interests and powerful corporations. The only powerful interest groups that are anti-family are the Democratic Party, RINO Republicans, abortion clinics and the federally-influenced public school system. Hillary is for all four of these groups as they are! To my knowledge there is no powerful corporation that is trying to destroy the American family. Hillary’s words are nonsense.
Finally, Hillary insinuates she is highly-qualified to be President because she had seen the presidency up close. I submit to you that unless we want more of the same or worse, we need someone who is not been trained for 16-years by two losers.
To summarize and clarify her closing statement, she lists her major qualifications as:
1. If everyone will support me with their time, money and talents, I can do to America what I want.
2. I’ve been close to two presidents so if you want me to keep doing what I learned from them, vote for me.
3. I believe in open boarders so anyone can enter the USA and get welfare. That is my definition of protecting America.
4. I will work hard to make life better for you by doing the same things that have made life worse for you.
5. The forces that now threaten the American family are good and I will keep supporting them.
6. I think capitalism (the foundation of our corporate system) is bad. I am a socialist, so vote for me.
7. I am against the free market system, therefore, I will keep the government highly involved in the private sector and force employers to pay employees more by a steady increase of federal mandates/regulation. More federal laws will damage and hopefully destroying the free-market system. This will promote socialism.
8. Free college for everyone at taxpayer expense.
Hillary is a socialist, pathological liar, sociopath, career politician and career criminal. She sold out America as Secretary of State and she will sell out America as President. Her past is a blueprint for our future. May God have mercy on us all if she is elected President or steals the Office.
Rev. Joda Collins
I make no claim that anyone else agrees with me.
For part one of this article, go to http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-third-presidential-debate-evidence.html .