- WHO AND WHAT DEPARTMENT HAS THE AUTHORITY TO ORDER THESE ILLEGAL RAIDS?
- WHAT ‘LAWS’ ARE BEING USED TO TRAMPLE ON THE RIGHTS OF AMERICANS?
- HAS THE REPUBLIC BEEN RESTORED? OR NOT?
- IS GENERAL DUNFORD THE PRESIDENT OF THE RESTORED REPUBLIC? OR NOT?
- ARE THE SEATS OF THE REPUBLIC FILLED WITH CONSTITUTIONAL CONSTITUENTS? OR NOT?
- ARE THESE CONSTITUTIONAL CONSTITUTENTS RUNNING OUR NATION BEHIND THE SCENES? OR NOT?
- IF SO, THEN WHO THE HE*L IS RUNNING OUR COUNTRY?
- AND WHY ARE ALL THE TRAITORS (CLINTONS, OBAMAS, BUSHES, SOROS, AND ALL THE BOGUS ‘GOVERNMENT’ CORPORATION DEPARTMENTS AND EMPLOYEES) BEING ALLOWED TO CONTINUE WITH THEIR TRAITOROUS ACTIVITIES AGAINST THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THE STATES?
- ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BEING SET UP FOR YET ANOTHER HAMMOND OR BUNDY RANCH ILLEGAL INTRUSION?
- ANOTHER SANTILLI AND BUNDY ‘ARREST’?
- AND MORE ATTEMPTS TO CONTROL AND SHUT DOWN AMERICANS ACCESS TO GRAZING LANDS, AND
- TO RAISING OUR OWN CROPS, AND TO
- WATER RIGHTS AS THAT UNDERWAY UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE UNITED NATIONS – LIKE WITH THE ATTEMPTS TO SEIZE THE RED RIVER AT THE TEXAS – OKLAHOMA BORDER?
- ARE WE BEING LIED TO – UPON LIES – UPON LIES ???
- WHO ELSE HAS TO BE THREATENED AND MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD BEFORE AMERICANS DO WHAT IS NECESSARY TO PUT A STOP TO THESE UNLAWFUL INFRINGEMENTS UPON US?
Agents from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) are being accused of raiding and shutting down a farmer’s market in Gillette, Wyoming!!
Three ‘federal agents’ last month made vendor John Thompson dump the chili he was selling at the Lakeway Farmer’s Market, according to The Gillette News Record. Part of the incident was recorded in a video posted on YouTube.
The video also contains a conversation between vendor Frank Wallis and a Gillette police officer. The officer was called after the agents came to the farmer’s market and got into a dispute with the vendors.
Wallis called the visit by federal agents a “raid.”
“They were trying to intimidate us when they called you guys,” Wallis said on the video of the agents from the USDA’s Food Safety & Inspection Service (FSIS).
The video shows an FSIS agent asking Thompson to sign a form stating he authorized voluntary destruction of his chicken chili. Thompson makes and sells bottles of Big John’s Chili.
State Representative Tyler Lindholm (R-Sundance) said the raid never should have occurred. A state law called the Wyoming Food Freedom Act allows processed food to be sold at farmer’s markets provided they don’t contain any meat other than poultry, according to County 17, a local website.
Thompson said he bought the chicken at a grocery store and it already had been subject to federal inspection. Thus, under state law, he said, his chili was legal.
“[The police] were very professional and acted like a public servant should act,” Wallis County 17, a local website. “They were there to keep the peace, but there was no threats going on from our side. It was the USDA ‘agents’ that were threatening us with arrest.”
Said Lindholm, “We had no clue that they were coming. They didn’t notify any of our state agents. These were products sold from Wyoming vendors to Wyoming people. In my opinion the FSIS didn’t have the authority to inspect that food because it didn’t involve interstate commerce.”
NESARA- Restore America – Galactic News