(Before It's News)
ALERT! TEXAS NATIONAL PATRIOT NEEDS HELP! PLEASE DO WHAT YOU CAN! READ BELOW..
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 2:21 PM
Subject: Susy Cammack REALLY Needs OUR Help
The situation has not improved for Susy Cammack. In fact, it has gotten much worse and may represent a serious threat to her welfare and possibly her life.
Susy was sentenced to serve one year in the Kerr County jail by the Kerr County Court. The nine counts against her that “justify” this penalty include two traffic violations (operating a vehicle without insurance and, expired registration of the vehicle), failure to yield to finger-printing, failure to yield to having a photograph taken and other nefarious trumped-up charges. One may be violation of parole; however, Susy was never lawfully placed on parole and there is no documentation having her signature to validate parole. When arrested and booked into the Kerr County Jail on Oct. 7, 2016 there were three charges against her, all for Violation of Parole/Simulating a Legal Process.
After being assaulted by four deputies and the jail supervisor, Susy was denied any medical services for 10 days following the assault. This is a clear violation by the Kerr County Jail. They are currently throwing her food in onto the floor of her cell, rendering the food unfit for consumption. This is a clear violation by the Kerr County Jail.
If they are successful in keeping Susy in jail for one year, they will likely be successful in expropriating her property. Will they also be successful in taking her son, Nick?
Susy is fighting for what is lawfully right. She is harming no one. She needs our help!
What is being done to provide assistance to Susy? Here is a listing of activities we are pursuing to support Susy:
- Paul Robert A. is providing lawful advice, preparing documentation for submission to courts and relocating to Susy’s home to provide oversight and maintain the household and protect Susy’s son and the live-in caretaker. He has submitted a Writ of Habeas Corpus to the Texas Supreme Court (Austin) that was summarily dismissed by the Court.
- Evidence of the jail’s assault on Susy on 10/07/2016 was presented to the Texas Ranger assigned to Brazoria County. He referred it to the Texas Ranger assigned to Kerr County. The response from Kerr County Texas Ranger “Checked with the jail and the record of Susy’s incarceration is on file at the jail. He cannot do anything further since it is recorded at the jail.” If we want to pursue this further we should go to the Kerr County Court to request the record or submit a complaint to The Texas Commission on Jail Standards.
- Bruce B. contacted the Texas Commission on Jail Standards and was advised that they only have purview of civil operation of the jail. The assault on Susy is criminal and outside their purview. A complaint was filed on-line about the jail’s refusal of medical service and throwing Susy’s food on the floor. He was assured they would investigate the complaints and report back to him.
- We have scheduled a meeting with the FBI in Bryan to present the evidence of Susy’s assault at the hands of the Kerr County Sheriff’s Department. We will meet with them later this week.
- After initially being refused consideration to address Susy’s case, we received a follow-up phone call from a legal foundation that has asked that we fill out their application form to see if we qualify for this very successful legal foundation’s support for Susy. Steve B. is working to complete the required documentation. It will require input from several folks that have been very close to Susy’s case.
- It was also recommended that we contact another legal foundation that has been very successful in fighting and winning similar cases throughout the USA. They have an office in Texas. Bob W. is preparing the necessary application for their assistance.
It has been very frustrating dealing with law enforcement and the courts. It does not appear that they are there to serve the people. It looks like they are there to protect the ‘establishment government’ and their ‘elitist’ supporters. We must continue to exhaust all of our domestic remedy.
THIS ALL REQUIRES MONEY AND THE WELL IS DRY
We are appealing to all Texians and all people of Texas that want liberty and a lawful justice system. Please contribute something to the Susy Cammack Fund. Contribute what you can. Everything helps! (As American National, Susy is ‘one of us’. Please! Please consider contributing whatever you can. Many of us are fully aware of legal costs for gas for trips to meet with Suzy and to the courts, supplies, filing, etc. Please help with the funds to represent her.)
SUSY CAMMACK SUPPORT FUND
Bill Satterlee has agreed to serve as administrator of this fund. From the contributions made to the fund, the administrator shall reimburse legitimate expenses for maintaining Susy’s household during incarceration, for maintaining Susy’s jail “subsistence” account, for RT’s legal team travel expenses and document issuance expenses. The administrator is also authorized to advance funds to those individuals that lack the funds to pay their legitimate expenses.
Send your contribution by money transfer for cash pick up at Walmart.
go to any Walmart store Customer Service desk and tell them you want to arrange for a cash pick up for:
William Satterlee (exactly as shown)
Be sure to Email the confirmation number to [email protected]com so he will be able to pick it up at Walmart.
You may also email your pledge for a contribution to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with bringing your pledged contribution to the November 12, 2016 Joint Congress Session at the Cannery Kitchen in Brenham, Texas.
A ‘Texian’ or not, please consider helping Suzy. She has children and needs to be able to see to their good care or the CPS and State will take them away from her. Thank you!
NESARA- Restore America – Galactic News