(Before It's News)
by Natural Healing Magazine
Often used to provide a great flavor for our meals, celery is also very beneficial for our health. Today we’re going to show you what happens in your body 30 minutes after eating celery. Besides the flavor, the vegetable can protect you from cardiovascular problems, anemia, cancer and digestive problems.
This is what happens in your body 30-40 minutes after eating 4 ounces of celery:
- The vegetable regulates your blood sugar levels and lowers cholesterol, which is especially great for diabetics;
- It relaxes your body by blocking the activity of catecholamine, a “tension and stress” hormone;
- Celery can remineralize your body due to the abundance in sodium and potassium. The vegetable also contains silicon, manganese, iron, zinc, sulfur, magnesium, aluminum, copper, phosphorus and calcium;
- Celery boosts your nervous and muscular system function while also improving the bioelectrical activity of every cell;
- It removes excess fluid from the body while regulating the mineral balance;
- Celery helps the absorption of nutrients that can remove bile and renal stones;
- Celery also improves the absorption of apigenin, a flavonoid with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties that inhibits the formation of uric acid in the body;
- Celery contains a lot of fiber which can prevent digestive problems such as constipation and dyspepsia and helps you lose weight;
- The abundance of antioxidants and flavonoids in the vegetable will protect your body from 27 different types of cancer cells and reduce the effects of chemotherapy or radiation on your body;
- Celery contains phthalides, which relax your muscles and dilate your blood vessels, effectively improving circulation and protecting your cardiovascular health.
As you can see, celery is a very healthy vegetable with numerous essential nutrients. It will protect your cardiovascular health, nourish your body and help you reduce weight, which is why you need to add it to your diet starting today.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)
Every Day is Earth Day