By Lisa Haven
What you are about to see in the video below is bombshell! It details something that has long been forgotten, that should never be forgotten. Something that humanity depends on for survival, something that every person on planet earth needs to survive. Something we can not afford to overlook. All that and more in this report…
The world is quickly running out of clean water and many large rivers and lakes are being depleted at a very frightening pace. Underground aquifers that irrigate our farmland will soon be gone. Approximately 40 percent of the entire population of the planet has little or no access to clean water, and it is being projected that in the near future humanity may face a very big problem.
The following are some incredible facts documented facts by The Economic Collapse Blog’s Michael Snyder, about the U.S. water crisis that is getting even worse with each passing day…
1. The Ogallala Aquifer is being drained at a rate of approximately 800 gallons per minute.
2. According to the U.S. Geological Survey, “a volume equivalent to two-thirds of the water in Lake Erie” has been permanently drained from the Ogallala Aquifer since 1940.
3. Decades ago, the Ogallala Aquifer had an average depth of approximately 240 feet, but today the average depth is just 80 feet. In some areas of Texas, the water is gone completely.
4. Scientists are warning that nothing can be done to stop the depletion of the Ogallala Aquifer. The ominous words of David Brauer of the Ogallala Research Service should alarm us all…
“Our goal now is to engineer a soft landing. That’s all we can do.”
5. According to a recent National Geographic article, the average depletion rate of the Ogallala Aquifer is picking up speed….
Even more worrisome, the draining of the High Plains water account has picked up speed. The average annual depletion rate between 2000 and 2007 was more than twice that during the previous fifty years. The depletion is most severe in the southern portion of the aquifer, especially in Texas, where the water table beneath sizeable areas has dropped 100-150 feet; in smaller pockets, it has dropped more than 150 feet.
6. According to the U.S. National Academy of Sciences, the U.S. interior west is now the driest that it has been in 500 years.
7. Wildfires have burned millions of acres of vegetation in the central part of the United States in recent years. For example, wildfires burned an astounding 3.6 million acres in the state of Texas alone during 2011. This helps set the stage for huge dust storms in the future.
8. Unfortunately, scientists tell us that it would be normal for extremely dry conditions to persist in parts of western North America for decades. The following is from an article in the Vancouver Sun…
But University of Regina paleoclimatologist Jeannine-Marie St. Jacques says that decade-long drought is nowhere near as bad as it can get.
St. Jacques and her colleagues have been studying tree ring data and, at the American Association for the Advancement of Science conference in Vancouver over the weekend, she explained the reality of droughts.
“What we’re seeing in the climate records is these megadroughts, and they don’t last a decade—they last 20 years, 30 years, maybe 60 years, and they’ll be semi-continental in expanse,” she told the Regina Leader-Post by phone from Vancouver.
“So it’s like what we saw in the Dirty Thirties, but imagine the Dirty Thirties going on for 30 years. That’s what scares those of us who are in the community studying this data pool.”
9. Experts tell us that U.S. water bills are likely to soar in the coming years. It is being projected that repairing and expanding our decaying drinking water infrastructure will cost more than one trillion dollars over the next 25 years, and as a result, our water bills will likely approximately triple over that time period.
10. Right now, the United States uses approximately 148 trillion gallons of fresh water a year, and there is no way that is sustainable in the long run.
11. According to a U.S. government report, 36 states are already facing water shortages or will be facing water shortages within the next few years.
12. Lake Mead supplies about 85 percent of the water to Las Vegas, and since 1998 the level of water in Lake Mead has dropped by about 5.6 trillion gallons.
13. It has been estimated that the state of California only has a 20 year supply of fresh water left.
14. It has been estimated that the state of New Mexico only has a 10 year supply of fresh water left.
15. Approximately 40 percent of all rivers in the United States and approximately 46 percent of all lakes in the United States have become so polluted that they are no longer fit for human use.
This doesn’t even get into the global water crisis. That, said now is the time to prepare, now is the time to be ready.
Subscribe to My Website at www.LisaHaven.News
Check Me out On Youtube
For More Information See:
The Fox News Prostitutes
Insane Bond, Stock, Real Estate Markets - Greg Hunter, Mike Maloney Video
Jason A Blows Your Mind: WTH Is Going On? This Is so Not Normal Yet it's Happening Nationwide! WTH (Mature Video) Jason A Mr Doom
Hold On! State of Emergency, Evacuations: Massive, Massive & Serious Storm Update Three Tornadoes on the Loose (Updated Massive Storm Video)
The Final Word on Alex Jones
Terrifying Warning for Americans
Operation Gotham Shield Update and the "Media Blackout" (Video)
Here's a Very Difficult Video to Watch - But Watch You Must - The Liberal Cancer of America
Serious Combat Readiness: Russia Puts Air Defense on High Alert (Video)
The Relentless Push Towards War: This Time with North Korea. Why?
Why Does Jared Kushner Look Like He Is Getting Ready to Play the Role of the Biblical Antichrist?
Staged ISIS Bombing Video. If This Doesn't Wake You Up, Nothing Will.
Major Leak at Oroville Damn Detected
Russian Military Ship Sinks After Collision
Huge Superstorm Forms Over US. Geoengineering?
Hackers Exploited Word Flaw for Months While Microsoft Investigated
Freemasons Won’t Tell You That They Worship Lucifer As The ‘Light Bearer Of The World’
Pastor Steve Cioccolanti Explains Sheol [Hell] and Seoul from the Israeli Bible
Willie Nelson Halts Concert in Texas – Country Legend was ‘Disoriented’
Israel Bombs Road To Damascus..Airport
'Shocking Footage' of Something You Have to See! (2017-2018) Jason A.
British Police Making Terror Arrests on ‘Near Daily Basis’ as Expert Estimates 10,000 UK Jihadis
Alien (1979) – The Deeper Meaning You Missed – Jay Dyer
U.S. Bumblebee Gets Federal Protection … Finally
The Bullpen Report: Why Cishek Could Be Worth Stashing, Eyeing J. Wilson & More
9 Health Benefits of Walking Barefoot and Connecting With the Earth
EPA and Energy Star Teamed to Ban Real Energy Saving Technology
American Politics Reflects Communist Rivalries
Cop Blocker Arrested for Crossing Street at DUI Checkpoint in Manchester (Video)
The Spiritual Lover of the Inner Silence