The beer market benefited from the very favorable weather conditions in 2015, which boosted overall consumption. No alcohol beers continued to provide new impetus to this mature market with 94% of consumer’s conscious of the need to drink responsibly. Loyalty to national and regional brands remained high amongst Austrian consumers. Mainstream beer, holding 56% of the market, experienced modest growth of 1% in 2015, in line with the overall market.
- Beer accounted for more than 74% of all alcoholic beverages, which was similar to the previous year.
- Imported brands accounted for just 7% of total Austrian beer consumption and increased by just over 1% in 2015.
- Consumers increasingly choose beer produced in their own region with locally grown ingredients which they trust.
Receive copy of sample report at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/399658
Canadean’s Austria Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the Austria beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
- Data is also available in excel format
Browse full report with TOC at : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/399658/austria-beer-market-insights-report-2016-in-depth-analysis-of-key-companies-brands-volume-value-and-segmentation-trends-and-opportunities-in-the-beer-market
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Austria beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Austria beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Analyse domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyse the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Austria beer market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Receive Discount at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/399658